JK Day

A House of All Sorts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo tried to sneak in as quietly as possible as she can to Jong Kook's room, failing miserably when she saw him sitting upright in his bed with his hand holding his phone. "Yaish," she mumbled, slumping against the doorway.

"Wae?" Jong Kook looked up and chuckled quietly, seeing Ji Hyo holding a cupcake on each hand while wearing a tiger ear shaped headband. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to be the first one to greet you before midnight," Ji Hyo pouted and sat on the other side of his bed.

Jong Kook grabbed the cupcakes from her hands and discarded it on his bedside table. "Thank you for planning to surprise me." He said before closing the distance between their lips, "It's not cherry?" He asked, tasting a new flavor on his lips. 

Ji Hyo let out a small laugh, "I changed my lip balm, oppa." She said, "You like it?"

"Which one?" Jong Kook smirked. "Your lips or your new lip balm flavor?" 

"My surprise," Ji Hyo rolled her eyes at him. 

"Then yes," Jong Kook replied, "To all of it." He said before grabbing her face closer for a deeper kiss than the earlier one.

After the whole fiasco at the pool, both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook entered into a playful yet unlabeled relationship. Nothing changed much, they kept whatever they were doing but in addition of their newly found addiction to making out whenever they can.

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo giggled as she felt Jong Kook's kisses turn playful when he started nipping at the side of her neck. "It's your birthday but I'm the one getting the attention."

"I already have what I want for my birthday," Jong Kook coolly replied. 

Ji Hyo untangled his arms from her waist, turning around to retrieve the cupcakes on his bedside table. "I know you don't like eating cake, so I got you a really small cake." She reasoned, pulling out a small candle to stick on top of the cupcake and lit it with the lighter that she had. "Make a wish, oppa."

Jong Kook smiled about the whole situation, at how Ji Hyo was being openly adorable for him. He blew out the candle after sending his wishes to have her with him always. "Thank you, baby." He said, putting the cupcakes back on the table before attacking her cheek with one of his kisses again. 

"Ah oppa!" Ji Hyo playfully pushed him away. "Why do you like kissing me so much?"

"Me?" Jong Kook unbelievably pointed to himself. "Who's the one that pulls my head down to get kissed? Who's the one that pushes me to a wall just to kiss me? Who's the one that doesn't get up from the bed unless she gets kissed?" He listed down some of the things that Ji Hyo had done to him.

Ji Hyo deeply blushed on how the tables had turned against her instead of him. "It's your fault you have soft lips." She mumbled under her breath, "Never mind, I'll go back to my room." She shyly bid before getting up from his bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jong Kook looked at her with an incredulous look, pulling her arm close to him to prevent her from being too far away from him.

"I gave you your surprise, it's time to go back to my room." Ji Hyo bit her lip. "It's late, anyway."

Jong Kook let go of his hold on her arm and laid back on his bed comfortably, patting the free space next to him and making Ji Hyo look at him confusingly. "Come on, hop in"

"You want me to sleep with you?" She asks.

"We'll only sleep next to each other, baby." Jong Kook replied, "Unless I have another birthday gift?" He smirked.

Ji Hyo crawled to the space next to him but not without slapping his chest for his comment. "That's enough, birthday boy." She said, "It's time for sleeping now."

Jong Kook wrapped his arms around Ji Hyo's shoulders as her head rested comfortably on his chest, their legs tangling together instinctively. "Thank you for the very small cake and my surprise, baby." He softly said.

"Do want another gift?" Ji Hyo asked from his chest, her voice slightly muffled. "Maybe I can buy it."

"Hmmm," Jong Kook started. "I want a cute girlfriend." He teased. 

Ji Hyo abruptly raised her head from his chest to look at him directly to his face. "A what?"

"I want a cute girlfriend," He repeated. "I don't know where to get one, though."

"You're really looking somewhere else?" 

"Where should I look then?" Jong Kook asked, a small smile playing on his face as he maintained eye contact with Ji Hyo.

"Keep your eyes on me, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." Ji Hyo announced, closing her eyes after seeing Jong Kook's intense gaze at her. "Sleep now, birthday boy."

"Always," Jong Kook kissed the top of Ji Hyo's head before letting him mind drive to dreamland.

 

____________________

 

Jong Kook woke up from his bed from something scratching the side of his face. He opened his eyes to see Ji Hyo sleeping soundly next to him, trapped under his arm and feeling the ends of her hair tickling his cheek. 

It's officially his birthday, another year added to his life. Everything has come to this day, he has been happy for a while now, all of it includes the woman in his arms. He knew Ji Hyo's sleeping routine, it'll take a while f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter