Midnight Secrets

A House of All Sorts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night time came when they all retired to their own rooms, all of them being extremely tired from the moving and relocating furniture and appliances on each area of the house. It also includes the cleanup work that needed to be done, it was all relieved by a having a tasty lunch and early dinner for them to fill up their stomach.

After Ji Hyo’s countless tossing around her bed, despite being famous for being asleep as soon as she hits her pillow, she can’t seem to have sleep within her grasps. She looked out on her window and decided to go to the pool area since it was only 11 PM.

“Eo, annyeonghaseyo, oppa!” Ji Hyo greeted once she saw who was sitting down with his feet plunged into the water.

“Why are you being so formal?” Jong Kook chuckled. “Come sit, the water is great.”

Ji Hyo followed his advice and dipped her feet on the water as well. “Why are you still up?” He asked her.

“I can’t sleep,” Ji Hyo answered truthfully. “I’ve been just laying down on the bed.”

“Me too,” Jong Kook replied. “I think I’m not yet used to the house.”

“It might be the same for me too,” Ji Hyo nodded. “How are you doing?”

“We’ve been together all day, Ji Hyo-ah.” Jongkook smiled at her. “You just asked me now?”

“That’s not what I meant.” Ji Hyo rolled her eyes. “You weren’t really on board when they offered to live together.”

“Trust me, if I didn’t really want to be here,” He said, “I wouldn’t be really here at all, let alone having this talk with you.”

“Well, that’s right.” Ji Hyo nodded at him. “If you really didn’t want to live here, you should’ve been back at your black apartment.” She teased.

“It’s nice being here,” Jong Kook admired the pool in front of him and the greenery that surrounded the place. “Can you believe it? I’m living with the actress, Song Ji Hyo!” He exaggerated as if there was a camera pointing at him.

Jihyo laughed along, her hand hitting his arm. “Stop that, you’re being weird!” She wiped away the tear from laughing. “What’s with you, you’ve been calling me Jihyo all day.”

“Isn’t that your name?” Jong Kook smirked. “Or should I call you Seung Im instead?”

“Ey, there’s a reason why I changed my name, you know!” Ji Hyo cackled. “Arrasseo, you can call me whatever you want.”

“Of course, Cheon Soo Yeon, Cheon Seung Im, Song Ji Hyo.” Jong Kook , her hand once again hitting his arm. “It’s not my fault you have three names.”

“Aish, sometimes I don’t know what’s going on inside your head, Kim Jong Kook!” JiH yo stated. “It’s all mush inside.” She tapped the side of his forehead.

“Oh yeah? Then what’s inside your big forehead?” He asked by pushing a finger on her forehead.

Ji Hyo swatted his finger away. “Yah, are you really asking for me to push you on the pool right now?” She crossed her arms.

“I’m just joking,” Jong Kook chuckled at her. “But in all seriousness, how are you doing?”

“Me?” Ji Hyo took a deep breath. “I’m fine. I’m used to living with other people, Sechan and Somin aren’t that different from my real siblings.”

“But you can’t beat up Sechan like you beat Seungmoon though,” Jong Kook reminded her. “There will be a lawsuit.”

“Yah, aish!” Ji Hyo landed a harsh punch on his left arm. “I’m not that bad!”

“Say that to my aching left arm, Ji Hyo-ah.” Jong Kook .

“No, really, oppa. We’ll not only be co-workers but live with each other as well.” Ji Hyo stated, “Can you handle that?”

“Of course,” Jong Kook answered without hesitat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter