Moving Day

A House of All Sorts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the official moving day to the crib, the four of them had started packing and having some of their stuff delivered to the new address. Both Sechan and Jongkook helped each other with the packing while Somin and Jihyo had their brother help them pack up.

There wasn’t much of stuff for Jihyo to move since all the furniture she had in her room was left for her younger sister and in the new house, everything was new. Only her beloved and necessary things were packed up. Same goes with Somin, her parents had insisted that she leaves what her room looked like, ready for her to use when she visits home..

For Jongkook, it was a whole house and lots of gym equipment. Some of his things were given away and some made it to the new crib. A hint of black to give color to the new house, Sechan joked. Also for him, Sechan didn’t have that many to pack. It only took a few hours of his time to fully pack everything.

It was the day after filming Running Man is the official moving day. Everything was in plastic, boxes and scattered around the house. “Yah, Yang Sechan!” Somin yelled. “Come down here!”

It was only 9 in the morning and Jongkook’s headache was already forming, he looked over to his right and saw Jihyo meticulously scavenging each box for its content. “Oppa, why don’t we start in the living room?” Jihyo proposed to him, “We can also start by having these boxes in the right places.”

Jongkook looked at the boxes labeled as the different areas of the house. “Sechan, Somin! Come here, you two!” He turned when he heard the patter of feet behind him. “Grab the boxes needed for the kitchen.” He said before lifting a box to his arms.

Somin and Sechan followed his action, both carrying boxes to the kitchen as well. Jihyo helped by dragging the boxes near the kitchen and left the boxes needed for the living room.

They made a quick work of relocating boxes without a break and started unboxing as well. Somin made her way to the living room to help Jihyo clean and decorate. Both Jongkook and Sechan were left to organize in the kitchen.

“Eonnie,” Somin nudged her. “Aren’t you hungry?”

Jihyo chuckled, “Somin-ah, it’s not even lunch yet.” She said.

“Well, I am hungry!” Somin pouted, “Do you think Jongkook oppa will allow me if I called delivery?”

“Yah, let’s finish first before talking about food.” Jihyo scolded. “He’ll be okay if you ordered him jjamppong.”

Somin happily skipped on the way to the carpet. “Eonnie, should we roll this?” She pointed to the gray carpet.

“This couch is too big for us to even lift, Somin-ah.” Jihyo pointed to the couch.

“Ah, why did we even get the largest?” Somin whined as she helped Jihyo push the couch back to make way for the carpet.

“You picked this one, pabo.” Jihyo laughed. “You also picked a large one for the basement.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter