Mission 3: Worldwide

World In Need || BangTwice AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WORLDWIDE HOPE

"Goodluck guys, be sure to bring my hyung back!" Chaeyoung waved the two goodbye.
 

"Sure will!" Jeongyeon said and smiled at the cub, returning the gesture.
 

Jungkook was standing infront of Taehyung when he placed a finger on his forehead, "Yah don't cheat on me, okay?"
 

Taehyung quirk a brow at this, "I thought I clearly said I'm not yours."
 

"..YET." Jungkook finished and smiled, showing off his bunny teeth.
 

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and waved his hand, "Bye. Dahyunnie take care okay? Mina-ssi please supervise this idiot. He's a bit careless and acts stupidly all the time."
 

"Don't worry. I've been taking care of Dahyun and Chae for almost 30 years now so that won't faze me." Mina replied, "And oh by the way? I know the feeling." She winked.


 

"Welp, we gotta go. We might miss our flight." Jeongyeon playfully said as she checked her pockets if all of their things are already complete.

 

"Better come back fully Yoo. You have tons of to explain to me." Nayeon threatened, crossing her arms.

 

"Definitely, take care too. Don't scare the lejind too much, he's still my role model." Jeongyeon said earning a glare from the older.
 

"Bye!"
 

Jeongyeon waved and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulders before they disappeared.

 

"Off they go, now off we go too."

~~

Currently the 5 of them are in Nayeon's private jet ran by her most trustworthy servant, Shin Yuna. It wasn't a secret that Nayeon was wealthy to begin with even without her fame and she really didn't care about it that much until of today.


 

Chaeyoung is receiving an earful of rant from Nayeon for keeping Jungkook a secret to them while the subject of the matter is dead-asleep. Mina and Dahyun, well they are having their own bird world talking about penguins, stars, cheetos and stuff as Mina demanded for a long cuddle before they separate from each other.


 

Chaeyoung and Nayeon of course completely knew the reason behind this, it's just a certain tofu that was being dense about it. Completely oblivious at how Mina acted around her, she mistook it as something very very close friends do often.


 

Mina suddenly leaned away from Dahyun's chest and propped her elbow just right above them as she turned to Dahyun, "You know I'm still mad at you for not teaming us like that."
 

"I thought we talked about this." Dahyun pouted.
 

Mina can't help but place a hand on Dahyun's shoulder, tracing it up to her jawline, "I know but it's just....just doesn't feel right leaving you.",
 

Dahyun shifted her position so she'd be positioning inches away from Mina's face, looking at the penguin's eyes so dearly, "You're not leaving me and I'm definitely not leaving you too. You'll always be here and I'l always be in yours." The tofu softly said as she took Mina's hand on her own and placed it on Dahyun's heart area.
 

Mina smiled at this, "I like the sound of that."
 

"I'll miss you." The tofu spoke while Mina nuzzled in her neck, smelling her scent.
 

"Mhmmm prove it." Mina challenged and she did not expect for Dahyun to bite it.
 

The younger one suddenly became bolder as she peppered Mina with kisses on the japanese's face and till neck. Seriously Kim Dahyun is such a spontaneous person.


 

Mina's giggles filled the private room. The penguin successfully stopped Dahyun by cupping both of her cheeks and trapping her leg with Mina's thighs. Dahyun smiled at this and stuck a tongue at her—which is a very bad thing because the adorable sight of the tofu rose her urged to kiss her.


 

But she knew best not to, instead she just pulled the sheets closer to them and lifted up her legs, wrapping it around Dahyun's waist as she pushed herself up, looking down at the eagle who instantly embraced Mina's body and buried her face on Mina's chest—a position Mina knew Dahyun liked.


 

"Hmmm I love your scent, such a girlfriend material." Mina uttered as she massaged the younger one's scalp.
 

Mina can feel Dahyun's chuckle vibrating, "How about you? You're such a sweet person how come you don't have a girlfriend yet?" She said in a muffled tone.
 

Mina, although being constantly swarmed with male admirers, actually prefers girls more than boys and that preference wasn't a secret during their Hero days.
 

"It's because she's dumb and dense." Mina pointed out.
 

Dahyun had to lean back at this and look at the penguin, "What, really? Such a jerk. You're a gorgeously amazing person, it's not that hard to fall for you. I don't get why she is being so dumb about it."
 

Mina had to suppress her smile and stifle a laugh at Dahyun's cute indirect remark about herself. The older caressed Dahyun's face, specifically that one little scar near her lips and starts kissing it repeatedly.
 

"Dubs they're go—WOAH ."
 

Chaeyoung abruptly stopped in the door frame when she saw her bestfriends sprawled over each other under the sheets. No wonder Mina chose to spend time with Dahyun in one of Nayeon's mini-room here.
 

"God this ain't new but the sight still irritates my eyes." Chaeyoung stated and gagged.
 

"Why? Do you want to join us? There's still room for more." Dahyun innocently asked.
 

"What? No! God, No." Chaeyoung and displayed a disgusted face before turning to Mina, "Anyways, I'm just here to tell you that Gwangju is near so y'all better wrap this up so that I can throw Jungkook off the plane." She said and left.
 

"Well, I guess it's time to go." Mina muttered and detached herself from the younger in which she earned a pout from her.
 

Mina went to one of Dahyun's things —in which they successfully retrieved from the car thanks to Jeongyeon's magic before they went off— and took one of Dahyun's white shirt. Mina removed her upper clothing and decides to tease Dahyun a little bit by looking at her direction with just only her laced bra on.
 

"Do you really have to leave?" Dahyun asked, pouting as she stared at Mina's half covered body, still completely oblivious at the fact that she's liking it.
 

Mina noticed it and felt a sense of victory as she flashed her signature gummy smile on her, "Hoh? What's this? You're changing your mind?"
 

Dahyun pouts even more, "No, I'll just miss your warmth, your eyes, your smile, your voice — basically everything about you. You know I'm scared of thunder, who would give me a hug then?"
 

Mina pursed her lips, biting her inner cheeks, trying hard not to show that Dahyun just basically made her flustered with just that comment.
 

"Silly, you have Chaeyoung for it."
 

"She's a bad cuddler. She kicks when she's surprised. Honestly? Only Tzuyu can tolerate her."
 

"How about Nayeon-unnie then?
 

"...."
 

"No can do! She's gonna enjoy it too much." Dahyun complained as she followed Mina walking towards where the others are.


 

It seems like everything was ready. Their bags, materials and other necessities are already packed up courtesy to Nayeon and her staff. Jungkook was already dressed up in comfortable black shirt paired with dirty denim jacket along with a double gun chest holster strapped around his chest.


 

Chaeyoung was typing something in her computer while Nayeon's just there sitting with her legs cross and a champagne on her hand.


 

"We're currently 18km above the grounds of Gwangju. We do not have permit in landing so I assume you understand our situation here Mina?" Nayeon said.
 

Mina finished putting on her gun holster belt before turning to Nayeon, "Yeah sure. We can just jump off of here."
 

"I don't understand the need of guns?" Dahyun asked pointing at Jungkook and Mina's to her Nayeon-unnie.
 

"Darling it's for a cover-up. There are times when they should be careful in showing off their magic or else they'll be annihilated right away." Nayeon explained.
 

Chaeyoung then stood up and gave the two an earpiece, a mobile phone and a hard drive with connector.
 

"This earpiece is for the two of you so that when you two got separated from each other, reuniting won't be a problem. This mobile phone is a scanner that immediately sends it to CloudBox for Dahyun to check it. Now for cracking tech locks just let this read on it and it will immediately open." Chaeyoung explained and handed them each of it.
 

Chaeyoung crossed her arms and turned to her half sibling, "Please don't be a jerk to Mina. I'll cut your head off." In which Jungkook replied to a playful grin.
 

"Sure. I can take care of my self, I'm not a wimp like you." He said in a teasing tone, showing off his signature bunny smile as he fixed the things Chaeyoung gave him.
 

The door of the plane slowly opened and the harsh wind immediately greets them making the plane unstable for a few seconds before Mina calmed it down. Jungkook grabbed his and Mina's duffel bags and walked closer to the door frame, looking down at the ground to see how high it is.
 

"Look! I can't see the—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
 

When Jungkook turned around he was met with Chaeyoung's soles, kicking him off the plane.
 

"Now you can, idiot." Chaeyoung muttered and fixed her clothes, "I'm not joking when I said I'll kick him off." She said to Dahyun.
 

The tofu just laughed at this as she went towards Mina with her hands on her pocket, "I guess this is goodbye for now."
 

"Yeah, I guess I should go before Jungkook hits the ground." Both of them chuckled.
 

"Unnie, remember to keep your eyes wide and ot focus on what's infront of you. Fronts can be deceiving." Dahyun reminds.
 

"Sure do."
 

Mina pulled Dahyun in a hug, a quick tight one before the penguin kissed the back of her thumb and placed the finger on Dahyun's lips.
 

"Don't call yourself a jerk next time."
 

And with that she jumped off the plane.
 

Dahyun quirked a brow at this and turned to the other two, "What the hell does she mean by that?" She muttered before going back to the room.
 

Nayeon and Chaeyoung can only look at each other at this.
 

"Bet she insulted the girl Mina liked for being dense."
 

"I'm with you on that unnie."
 

Meanwhile, somewhere in America...
 

Jeongyeon and Taehyung appeared in the middle of a busy crowd and distant chatters. Everyone around them looked so busy with sunglasses and a cup of coffee in hand as they walk fastly towards who knows where.
 

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked and roamed his eyes around the unfamiliar surrounding.
 

"No idea." Jeongyeon replied.
 

The two started to walk, peeling themselves from busy crowd. Once the two settled in a spacious sidewalk Jeongyeon pulled out the device Chaeyoung gave to them.
 

"Ahh so we're in New York right now." Jeongyeon muttered.
 

Taehyung heard this and turned to her, "New York? Well is there any way we can get a cab to Harvard?"
 

"Harvard? As in the school?"
 

"Yeah.."
 

"No, what the hell that's miles away from here."
 

"Seriously?!"
 

Jeongyeon's mouth went ajar at this, "Don't tell me our perp is there."
 

"...."
 

"Tae!"
 

Jeongyeon can't help but slump unto a nearby bench and let out a small noise as she stretched her arms.
 

"Damnit why didn't you told me he's in Harvard in the first place??" Jeongyeon attacked and Taehyung had to sheepishly smile at this and raised a peace sign.
 

"I thought America is just one place!" He defends.
 

"Yeah, one BIG place." Jeongyeon said, sarcasm oozing out from it and released a sharp exhale.
 

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't know." Taehyung said pouting.
 

"Well whatever we're here anyways. I can't teleport in an empty stomach so let's go and find some food to eat."
 

And that's how they found themselves in a diner quite a bit far from the city center. The two didn't really want to garner attention that much nor do they love a huge amount of people around them. They're so used to Social Distancing these days because of the situation back in Korea.
 

"Thank godjihyo for Chaeyoung who didn't forgot to pack us some dollars." Jeongyeon said and happily munched on her meal.
 

"Hmmm this is your girlfriend's money though?" Taehyung wondered.
 

"Ex...Ex girlfriend." Jeongyeon shots back.
 

"I don't understand how you become friends with your ex. It's just...." Taehyung just shrugged.
 

"I'm also not in the friend area. It's complicated but I swore to myself to try and win her back." Jeongyeon briefly explained.
 

Taehyung just hummed in understanding as he took a bite on his burger.
 

"Wait, it kinda bugged me earlier but how come you're not surprised at Jungook and Chae being half siblings?" Jeongyeon asked, furrowing her brows.
 

"You know, Kook might be a jerk to his sibling but he's severely proud of her and her little achievements. When Chaeyoung debuted under the Seraphs, he spent 10 hours gushing over her and keeps on saying that's his sibling right there and how strong she is." Taehyung said and that got Jeongyeon tongue-tied.
 

Jeon Jungkook? THE Jeon Jungkook? Wow the world really is filled with wonders.
 

"I didn't knew that. If only he'd been a little showy then maybe I wouldn't have a hard time believing it." The first time she met Jungkook was when they accidentally crossed paths in a mission once, they did not speak directly but Jeongyeon can see how arrogant he is and instantly made a bad impression on her.
 

"Hmm interesting. Just recently the trio got wanted because of offending a hero from that mutt company, wanna know why it came to that point?" Taehyung stopped the fork midway and leaned closer, almost challenging Jeongyeon in that frame.
 

"Enlighten me."
 

"Jungkook couldn't stand seeing Chae getting harassed by San so as a brother he is, he stepped in and took the fight." He finished and leaned back, continuing his meal.

 

Jeongyeon gulped her drink down and whistled, "With that given, what's your tea with him? The last time I checked it's that Jimin guy who's head over heels for him."

 

Taehyun wiped his mouth with a napkin and turned to Jeongyeon, it's like those good old days where the 5 of them—Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Taehyung, Moonbyul and Chanyeol— would just sit down and talk about teas all night. He often wondered where those kids went off to after disbandment. Guess many things really have changed now.
 

"It's a long story. Just because of that , I lost my one and only soulmate. Jimin didn't talked to me after disbandment, I tried searching for him but he completely shut off his presence towards me." Taehyung briefly explained, a tinge of pain flashed through his face for a short second.
 

"So because of that you push him away?" Jeongyeon asked further.
 

"Yeah."
 

"That's a bull. I can see it in your eyes that you like him so much why would you deprive yourself from happiness—"
 

"—Happiness that my best friend should of have received if it weren't for Kook falling for someone else." Taehyung cutts off and look away.
 

"Which is you." Jeongyeon finished and sadly smiled at him as she placed down all her utensils.
 

Before all of these, Jeongyeon used to be so close with Taehyung through Dahyun's sleepovers which would often involve Tae and Chae, the rest of the group is either lazy or just didn't cared but props to Jin and Nayeon for being able to join one time but that's just because they tricked them, aside from that Seraph and Fenrir as a group didn't really had that much interaction.
 

Taehyung and Jeongyeon was happily joking around, catching up to the little things they missed when a loud voice hollered around the diner.
 

"Everybody don't move!!"
 

When Jeongyeon turned around she saw a group of 5 men in black with masks on raided the place, lifting up their firearms. This caused an uproar in the diner. Families are screaming the cashier and waitresses are being held on their knees with their hands on their hand.
 

It didn't take long for an armed man to grab Taehyung and point a gun at Jeongyeon, "Put your hands up where we can see them! Come with me!"

 

"I...I don't know english..Sir." Taehyung tried to mutter only to be elbowed real hard on the face.

 

"Taehyung-ah!" Jeongyeon was about to act but Taehyung just sent her a look and so Jeongyeon didn't have a choice but to form her hands into a fist and obediently followed the guy.
 

"Did I told you to talk? Shut up!"
 

He threw poor Taehyung on the floor along with the others who embraced their families as they were told not to do anything unnecessary.
 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jeongyeon whispered as her eyes roamed around the robbers' movements, quietly observing them.
 

"Yeah, I've received worst than that." Taehyung replied, as he showed off an unbothered smiled towards one of them.
 

"Hey you! Rip that smile off of your face or I'll do it for ya." The robber warned.
 

Taehyung tittered at this, "He can shout all he wants to, I'm still not gonna understand a single thing from him."
 

"Idiot! Don't provoke them. We have innocent lives here with us." Jeongyeon uttered, glancing at a crying little boy just right beside them.
 

"I can't do anything rash Jeong, the curse prohibits me to use my magic infront of ignorant people who's still not aware of sajaegis and how they work." Taehyung quietly replied through his taunting smile to one of the robbers who's guarding the other one while they were picking up cash from the register.
 

"Why does your consequence ?"
 

Taehyung snorts at this, "I do have a plan though."
 

Jeongyeon side glanced him, "We'll take anything we can get. Shoot it."
 

"First and foremost, we need to find a way to evacuate these people." Taehyung said as he looked around.
 

"I'm Bulletproof but I don't think I can protect them at the same time." Jeongyeon said.
 

Taehyung used his thumb behind his head to caress his crystal earing, "I guess I have no choice but to use this then."
 

Jeongyeon glanced at him and saw the crystal earing he was wearing, "What does that do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter