Chap 6

The villain's saviour- jaeno

Getting adjusted in this world was a challenge for Jaemin. He had to act to much like his age and not a grown man. Had to get used to his new parents, environment and finally getting to know Jeno.
Jaemin and Jeno has now been friends for a year. It was sometimes hard since Jeno would be awkward and shy however Jaemin was always there to lift the mood. Jeno and Jaemin were just really happy to have each others presence. He discovered alot of things about Jeno. Like how he likes cats but is allergic to them or how he likes spicy over sweet food, how he likes to go and play out when he has free time and how he likes to run around. Jeno was really becoming more open infront of Jaemin. However there was only a problem. And it was his family.
Jeno's family was starting to crumble down. His mother is getting sicker and his dad seems not to care about what is happening. Once in awhile Jaemin visits Jeno's house to make sure everything is ok, to make sure Jeno is not hurt anywhere. He would sometime come in with a sobing Jeno laying on the ground with his knees up to his chest in the dark. Jaemin would be there to comfort him until he sleeps and than he goes back to his home. It became a routine. Jeno and Jaemin hanging out together, and taking care of each other.

It's been a few days that Jeno hasn't come to school. And Jaemin is getting worried. It's not the first time that he won't come to school but Jeno would always tell Jaemin if he isn't coming, however this time there was no sign of how he's doing. Jaemin was laying on his bed when he thought that he should just go for it and call Jeno to check out how he's doing.
"Why isn't he answering..." Jaemin had tried to call him more than 6 times but there were no answers. Suddenly his phone ringed and showed Jeno's name on the screen. 
"Jeno-ah!! Finally!" Jaemin answered feeling excited and worried at the same time. There were no response on the other side of the phone, nothing but sobs and someone panting. Jaemin panicked.
"Alo?! Jeno?? Can you hear me". Jaemin was afraid that something has happened to Jeno. Jeno is so secretive that he would never tell Jaemin about his worries. He would only cry till he sleep. If Jaemin hadn't known the life of Jeno's story in the fiction he would be oblivious of Jeno's situation. However he knows everything without Jeno saying anything but still Jaemin would like it if Jeno relied on him more. 
Jaemin heard another loud sob from the phone "Jeno! Are you okay?! Please answer me?" Jaemin was starting to cry. He was afraid that he couldn't do anything for Jeno when he knows the most about him. 
"Help... Please help me..." Jeno said gasping for breath with a small voice.
And that was it Jaemin knew that something big had happened. And that he should take action right now. He rushed out of his home with his phone and ran to Jeno's home. For all this time he didn't hang the phone with Jeno. He wanted to make sure that Jeno was ok until he comes to him. He was running, praying that everything will be ok. That Jeno will be ok. 

He finally reached Jeno's house and first thing he noticed is how the house was in a bad state. But he ignored it for later. First thing first is Jeno. "Jeno?!! Where are you?!" Jaemin screamed. He couldn't find him in his room. He went to Jeno's parents room but there was no one. He went downstairs and looked in the garden, a place where Jeno would probably go to hide himself. And here he found him. Jeno hiding in the dark, trembling and sobing. Jaemin ran directly to hug him first. "Hey, Jeno it's me" Jeno didn't seem to notice his presence. He was just crying and saying inaccurate words. Jaemin grabbed his shoulder and lifted his head. "Jeno! Can you look at me?!" Jeni flinched but soon looked at the voice that was calling him. "Jaem..?" Jeno said dazed and uncertain of what he's seeing. "Yeah it's me, I'm here nono" Jaemin reassured him and Jeno just couldn't take it and hugged him as tight as possible."J-Jaem... Jaemin" Jeno kept repeating his name to make sure he was here. Jeno felt safe with Jaemin. They kept hugging and Jaemin was trying to calm him down. "Jeno... What happened?" Jaemin said hesitantly to Jeno. "My mom... She.. died 3 days ago...and dad...he..I...it hurts" Jeno said trembling and crying again. Jaemin just decided to hug him again. "Where does it hurt Jeno-ah?" Jaemin needs the details but from what he understood, Jeno's dad wasn't up to something good. "My back...my back and stomach..hurts". Jaemin decided to take a look at where Jeno said it hurts. He lifted his shirt gently and was shocked of what he saw. Bruises all over his body. His body was painted of red, blue and purple. On this tiny 7 year old body.
Jaemin couldn't take it anymore and called the police.