Chap 2

The villain's saviour- jaeno

(...)= Is his thoughts

 

 

 

-WHAT THE HECK!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT !! The author is so mean!! Jeno should be happy!!

 

 

 

He closed the book and let out a heavy sight that he was holding.

 

Kim Minsung, a 32 years employer, was having a hard time with sales today so he went to the book store to find entertainment. The book looked pretty so he thought why not.

 

 

 

Well never judge a book by its cover.

 

The ending was was so disappointing!!

 

 

 

How the hell could Lee Jeno be a villain!

 

 

 

- It was self defense!! His father was abusing him!! now I won't be able to sleep.

 

 

 

He thought that the fiction didn't do justice to the poor Jeno. If he was in the story he would definitely help him at any cost! 

 

He was thinking about the fiction when suddenly his stomach made a  noise.

 

 

 

-Ah I'm craving food. 

 

 

 

He stood up from his desk table, grabbed a coat and went out to buy some food in the convenient store.

 

 

 

On his way back while he was not paying attention to the road, a truck suddenly hit him. He was so focused on his bag full of food that he couldn't look out on his way.

 

 

 

Was he really dying just like that? Because he wanted to eat some food?

 

He wasn't ready to die.

 

 

 

However his eyes got heavier and blurry. His heartbeat was slowly decreasing. With the bag full of food on his right hand and blood gushing out of his head.

 

 

 

He was slowly fading away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-No!!!....

 

(what? am I still alive?)

 

His eyes were roaming everywhere trying to adjust with the light coming from the window. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he couldn't recognise where he was.

 

(Am I in the hospital?)

 

 

 

-Jaemin-ah!! You're finally awake!! Do you how much you made me worried?? How could you just climb a tree like that?!! 

 

 

 

(Huh? Who are they?)

 

 

 

-Jaemin-ah are you ok?

 

 

 

(Jaemin? Wait who?)

 

 

 

Silence filled the room until the man spoke.

 

 

 

-Darling, we should maybe let our son rest a little bit.

 

 

 

(What? Son? Me??)

 

 

 

- ok, I'll go and make his favourite foods than. The woman looked at him with fond eyes and ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

-jaemin-ah if you need anything tell me ok?

 

 

 

He didn't know what to say so he just nodded. He was so confused with the situation. How come he doesn't recognize those people. And why do they keep calling him "Jaemin"?

 

 

 

(Huh? That name is familiar tho where did I hear it before?)

 

 

 

He was thinking till it popped in his head.

 

 

 

-Right! He's a side character in that fiction that I was reading!

 

 

 

(Wait a minute. Why is my voice so high like a kid?) 

 

 

 

He looked at his hands and saw how tiny it was. He was getting dizzy, he was getting an idea from what is happening but he had to confirm it.

 

 

 

He got up from the bed. With small, wiggly legs, he made his way to the full mirror he found in the room.

 

His heart was beating with every step he did. When he made his way to the mirror and looked at himself. He couldn't believe what he's just seeing.

 

 

 

He's seeing a young kid. A kid with honey brown hair, big doe eyes, and a small body. It wasn't him as a 32 years old employer with black hair and black dull eyes. It was a kid.

 

 

 

It was Na Jaemin.

 

 

 

After knowing the situation he still couldn't believe it. Is this real right now or is it just a dream and he will wake up laughing at how he dreamt he had an accident and woke up as a side character in the book he was so disappointed at?

 

 

 

By this idea he went back to the unknown bed and tried to sleep so he can wake up from his dream. After all he was feeling dizzy and sleepy. So he closed his eyes and let the sleepiness take over him.

 

 

 

 

 

A door opened, making noises, a voice was coming near to him.

 

 

 

-hey baby come on I made you food.

 

The voice said sweetly caressing his hair.

 

 

 

-come on Jaemin-ah~

 

 

 

(Jaemin? Again? Am I still dreaming?)

 

 

 

-I... I'm coming...

 

He said with a tiny voice.

 

 

 

(My voice is still like a kid..)

 

 

 

-hmm than hurry or there will be no food left

 

The woman or Jaemin's mom said while leaving his room to get the table ready.

 

 

 

-heck there is no way I'm in a fiction

 

 

 

He said with his high voice. He just realized that this wasn't a dream anymore. He really died and got in the fiction he was reading.

 

 

 

-I just got reincarnated in a book as Na Jaemin, a side character.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done with chapter 2! I hope you understood the idea. Next chapter will be about the character of Na Jaemin in the fiction.<( ̄︶ ̄)>