Chap 5

The villain's saviour- jaeno

Rrrriiiing!!!
The teachers came to the playground  to signal the kids that the break is over however Jaemin was in a state of shock and couldn't move from his seat.
Did he just talk without knowing it to his favourite character of the novel? Yes he did
Did he know what to do next? No he had no idea.
Going back to class, he couldn't speak a word, his was mind was blank. He than noticed that Jeno was actually in the same class as him but his desk was at the very last row sitting all alone looking down at his knees. Jaemin thought he looked like a lost puppy. Jaemin thought so much about his first impression with Jeno. How could he befriend Jeno and leave a good image about himself. He thought that he will be the one to associate in conversation between them but after discovering that Jeno was righ in front of his eyes, he forgot about all his ideas and couldn't date to look at him anymore. He would however steal quick glances on him whenever Jeno was to preoccupied to even notice eyes on him. 
Is Jeamin fanboying over the kiddo Jeno? NO definitively not!!
After long hours of working and playing around in class it was finally time to go home. Jeamin hadn't had the opportunity to talk with Jeno in class since he's not seating near him so he was a little bit disappointed. But what could he even talk about with Jeno? Should he act like all kids do and just tell him that they could be friends and voilà ? Will Jeno even want to befriend him? To many questions was invading his mind that he didn't notice a someone behind him. Someone gently put a hand on Jaemin's shoulder that startled him and when he looked behind him it was Jeno. Jaemin had wide eyes, he didn't expect to talk to him like right now, he began to feel anxious.

"Umm.. h-hi?" Jeno said with obvious hesitation. Jaemin noticed that Jeno's hand was trembling and thought that Jeno was actually scared but tried his best to talk with him. It was cute.
Jaemin took some courage and smiled to him "h-hii! Hehe Jeno right? Are you feeling better now?" Jaemin tried to sound as friendly as possible even tho he stuttered a bit from nervousness but Jeno finally smiled shyly and nodded his head multiple times " yeah, I'm fine th-thank you for helping m-m-me earlier..." He said trying to sound confident but his voice turned quite at the end. Jaemin right now is just fanboying in his head over how cute the supposed villain is. For him Jeno is just like a really really really cute lost puppy who wants love. "Good! Let's be friends from now on Jeno-ah ok?" Jaemin decided to act like an easy going kid. He thought that kids could be able to make friends quickly since they don't really think about it. Jeno is still a kid, so it should be easy to become friends with him early. His thoughts were interrupted again by Jeno's tiny voice "I...do- do you really want to be my friend? With me?..."Jeno asked confusion evident on his face. It seems like Jeno was insecure and Jaemin didn't want him to feel like that. He wanted to make Jeno happy, confident and cheerful like any normal kid at his age. "Yeah of course with you!" Jaemin smiled and gave a pat to Jeno's head without thinking that it could bother Jeno. However for the first time Jeno gave him the most warm smile with his pretty eyes that turned into beautiful crescent moon and made Jaemin weak and smile back tenderly at him.
And it was now the beginning of their friendship that made both of them happy and giddy for more warmth.