Chap 4

The villain's saviour- jaeno

Today will be the first day back to school. Jaemin will go to school and will have to communicate with many kids that are to immature for him. He will also have to act like a child so that the others don't treat him as a creep or an outcast. Last night Jaemin thought a lot about his first impression to Jeno. Will he be even able to meet him. What if he doesn't recognize Jeno? How will he know it's him? And how to approach him? All of these were curious thoughs going on Jaemin's mind making it hard for him to go to sleep. After all he wanted to act fast and to not waste time playing around while a little kid like Jeno is suffering. So he made a decision to find Jeno at any cost today.

After he finished eating and getting dressed up, his dad came to him "are you ready Jaemin-ah?" He asked while smoothing Jaemin's hair. Jaemin nodded with a smile on his face. He really wanted to go out. After he woke up as being a little Jaemin he couldn't go out and discover the new world. He wanted to see if the novel is any different from the real world. And finally it was time.
He got in the backseat of the car with his mom and dad in the front. While driving, he kept making scenarios, what could happen in a school plenty of little kids really? Still he was excited for only one reason. Jeno.

"Jaemin-ah!! We're here" after hearing his mom's calling he finally turned attention to his surroundings. Getting out from the car and walking into the front of the school made his heart beat faster. He was getting nervous. After finally getting into his class and his mom leaving him, he was looking for a vacant seat. And the only seat was at the third row with a kid at the side of the window. He made his way there and with big cheerful smile "Hey can I seat here!" After getting the kids attention who had an evil grin on his face and said "if you want to seat here you have to give me candies or it's a nwo". Wow a kid acting like a dealer. At this age. What will he become when he grow up? "Ok I'll give you some candies" Jaemin said eventho he doesn't have some right now he will just give him later.
"what's your name?" The kid asked seeming to be excited for a reason "Jaemin, Na Jaemin, and you?" He asked trying to sound like a 6 years old kid. And oh man is it hard but he seems to be doing a good job so far. He should have been an actor in his past life. "Hiii, hehe I Haechan no wait I am Haechan yeah hehe" he said with a little lisp, he migh seem naughty but he's cute. "Haechan?" Jaemin said his name curiously in his head multiple times. He seems to have heard his name before but can't get a grasp from it... "Wait Haechan?!" Jaemin said loudly and gasped looking at the said boy with wide eyes. He then remembered. Haechan was a second character in the novel. He was best friend with Mark the leader of the Basketball team. Haechan known as Lee Donghyuck was one of the people who treated Jeno like a normal person and wasn't scared of him. Haechan was known in the novel as a cheeky and naughty guy who would cause trouble but was at the same time a sweetheart. That Haechan is now beside him looking at him with a questioning look. "Are you okay? Is there a ghost behind me?!" Heachan screamed and began to cry while Jaemin was trying to make him stop.

Well what a first impression with the second character. 

After a while of crying and sniffing, he finally calm down when the teacher gave him a lollipop. "You meanie... You scared me..." What the... Jaemin couldn't believe himself. Well he screamed his name out loud but that doesn't mean there was a freaking ghost behind or something. What kind of movie did he watch at his age?! "I'm sorry... It's.. it's just your name is... Pretty yeah it's pretty so I was surprised!" Jaemin tried to find an excuse to make up for this nonsense. In the novel, Haechan likes to be complemented so why not try.
"Really? I know my name is really pretty, my mommy gave it to me hehe" he said while giggling and puffing his chest out to show how proud he was. Well that was easy. Jaemin sighted and smiled at Haechan. He offered his hand out and said "let's be friends!" Without hesitation. Kids are easy so it shouldn't be hard for him to be friends with Haechan. "I will be your friend if you play Spiderman with me than!" What? Spiderman? Jaemin was thinking that he was to big for this kind of games but whatever he just said yes.

After some time, the bell rang as a sign for break. The kids went out running to the playground while screaming meanwhile Jaemin was just walking with his fine time. Why are they running like it's the end of the world? Kids... Jaemin shaked his head at the kids and went to the playground seeing all the kids already playing and having the fun out of their lives. He decided he didn't want to play so he just sat on a bench looking at his surroundings. Some kids were running and chasing the other, some were crying for getting injuries and being careless other were laughing and eating. It's a chaos. Jaemin was going to enjoy his meal when he heard some kids yelling on the bench beside him.

There was 3 kids who seemed to be bullying another kid. They were making fun of him for having no lunch. The 3 kids seems to be older then the one being assaulted. While the other was just hanging his head low and shaking on the edge of crying. Why is there no teacher watching out in these kind of situation? Jaemin sighted. He really didn't want to intervene and these 3 guys seems stronger than him. But he couldn't ignore the poor kid alone, shaking while the others doesn't seem to care about what's happening. Jaemin stood up and went directly to them "hey there, leave him alone" Jaemin said getting annoyed at the kids. They turned around to face the voice. "Who are you" one of them said with a frown on his face. "I'm Na Jaemin, do you know that if you bully someone, a BIIIG monster will appear when you are sleeping? This BIIIIG monster will take everything you like. Your toys, and candies ah! And also your mommy and daddy" Jaemin said trying to sound scary in front of these kids. He wasn't going to use his tiny fist and hurt himself, he will just scare them away. "You!!.. you're lying... right?" One of the kids said sounding scared "my mommy said that a kid should not hurt another kid because if you do the monster will come and your mommy and daddy won't be able to help you" Jaemin said again making the story sound real. The kids started to cry and said sorry to the kid they were bullying and ran away. 

Well... For the first day of school, Jaemin made 4 people cry. Isn't that amazing?

In front of him was the kid that was getting bullied. Jaemin wanted to go since he finished his mission, however the kid was still shaking. So Jaemin decided to sit down next to him and offered his lunch since he didn't have one. "Heyy, I'm Jaemin do you wanna eat with me, my lunch is to much for me alone anyway" Jaemin pushed his lunch in front of the kid. The kid was at first hesitating but accepted it at the end with a shy "thank you". Jaemin smiled at the cute sight. The kid was so cute. He had crescent moon eyes with a mole underneath. His nose looked so cute and his cheeks were red from crying or being shy. Those eyes reminded him of something.

"Soo what's your name?" Jaemin wanted to know who was he. That kid reminded him of a cute Samoyed. And he wasn't going to leave without knowing the cute boy's name. The kid was fidgeting. He was all nervous and Jaemin tried to make his mood better with his signature brightest smile. The kid seemed to relax a bit after seeing his smile. 

"I... I'm Jeno..."