Chap 3

The villain's saviour- jaeno

Waking up as Na Jaemin after an accident was a thing. But trying to remember the character and his role in the fiction was another. Let's just say he didn't pay that much attention to the sides characters of the book.

After he had dinner, he excused himself immediately and run away to his room. After all he still wasn't ready to face reality. He had to think more about it.

 

He went to sit on his bed and admired how the sun was setting down. it wasn't time to daydream but he didn't know where to begin with. So what came into his mind is to remember the Na Jaemin in the book.

"Na Jaemin" He tried to say the name with his voice. It sounded pleasant and he liked how the name come out of his mouth. Than he remembered something. Na Jaemin was one of the friends of the main character Huang Renjun. He was there to support the main character and someone who knew about Renjun and Jeno's secret friendship. He also opposed their friendship thinking that Jeno would hurt Renjun and tried to separate Renjun from Jeno at any cost.  "What an idiot he is...". If he thinks about it right now, Na Jaemin made Jeno more vulnerable by losing the only friend he had without thinking of how it made Jeno feel.

Losing someone important isn't easy but losing the only person you had in the world is even more horrible. Na Jaemin took every ounce of hope from Jeno. "I can't believe I reincarnated as an idiot" he sighed and rested his head on the pillow closing his eyes.

After a while, he heard someone knock on the door "Jaemin-ah are you still awake?". Jaemin quickly run to open the door and welcomed his mom to his room. She went to sit his bed and and patted on the bed next to her as a sign to tell Jaemin to sit down."Jaemin-ah.. are you sure you're okay? I'm worried you know? You haven't talked a lot since you wake up" she grabbed the tiny hands of Jaemin and continued "Is there anything you want to tell me baby? You know you can tell me anything right?" His mom is kind. Even though he's not the real Na Jaemin, he's happy to get this warmth of a mom that he wasn't used to. "I'm really ok!" He tried to offer the biggest and brightest smile to reassure his mom and it seems to work. She patted his hair and smiled "By the way, since you're a big boy now, you'll have to go to school Jaemin-ah~, aren't you excited?!" 

SCHOOL?! That was what Jaemin was thinking after hearing the news. It sounded weird for him to go to school since he's actually a grown up man in mind. He was frustrated that he had to re-experience going to school and work hard for exams all over again. "That ing " he sighed. But than he thought of something. Since he's going to school, he will be able to see Lee Jeno. "If I remember correctly Jeno's life went really down when he was 7..." That means he has one year left before chaos happens. Na Jaemin in the book wasn't helpful, he never liked Jeno's attitude and always thought of him as a burden. However right now nothing has started, and there is a chance to change everything for the better. An idea popped from his head " Yess!! I'll just save Jeno since I know everything!!" He grinned at himself thinking that maybe his wish will come true. If the book didn't go the way he wanted than he will create his own story with a happy ending for every character. 

He'll make sure to befriend Jeno and help him out from his misery. 

 

He'll help him find a good path and escape from his abusive dad.

 

He'll just welcome him with open arms and give him the warmth he couldn't get before.

He will save him!