Chapter 7.5 (yoohyeon's a prince)

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jk.
The garden was beautiful as Yoohyeon stepped under the white pergola. Vines and flowers clutched around each beam. In the center was a small table set with silver cutlery and flower's in the center. A maid escorted Yoohyeon to her seat,
"princess JiU will be here shortly"
Yoohyeon sat down nervously remembering all of the etiquette classes when she was a child.
- Stand up when JiU arrives
- Pour her a drink
- uhhhhh that was all she remembered.
===
JIU POV
           The room was chaos. Three different outfits (and many on the floor) were spread out on her bed. This could literally change the rest of her life. So the light purple long dress, black dress, grey?? maybe she should wear green and blend in with the garden. No, she can't wear green.
JiU sighed, it was 15 minutes before they had to meet, and now is the time she decided to freak out? JiU had been calm up until this point, talking about Yoohyeon quite casually, and telling Gahyeon to be quiet and mind her business whenever her younger sister brought it up. Now that she was faced with actually having dinner with Yoohyeon her heart beat a little faster. She ended up closing her eyes and picking.
       Light purple it was, her maid came a few minutes later and she started the walk down to the garden.
The garden was one of JiU's favorite places, It was a very private place for her she would lay in the middle of the grass for hours as a kid and now as an adult just lay there to ignore all of the stresses of the kingdom.
She walked into the garden her dress just brushing the ground, She looked up to see long dirty blonde hair tied with a clip in the back. Two strands fall around his face. A smile came to His lips as she walked towards him. It was all very romantic, time slowed down as he stood up and walked towards her. Time resumed when he tripped on his shoelace stumbling into her.


"sorry, sorry"

The prince flushed, offering his hand to lead her to her seat.
JiU took his hand and let the prince lead her to her chair. Minji now found a new sense of confidence now that she wasn't alone in her room.
----
YOohyeon


        Yoohyeon sat down across from JiU finally relaxing. As she looked up, she was again stunned by how beautiful JiU was. Her dark hair shone and her skin was glowing. She had a lot of sparkly makeup on making her look supernatural with the garden behind her


"I Like you"

Minji said, her confidence taking Yoohyeon a bit by surprise. Yoohyeon just opened and closed dumbly.


Minji smiled again a smile that Yoohyeon had grown to crave.


"I would like to get to know you Prince Yoohyeon however.."


Yoohyeon held her breath, nervous about what Minji was going to say next.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter