Chapter 3 (Yoohyeon's a prince)

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jesus I thought it was just going to be a one shot but here we are on pt 3.

and welcome Handong

-----------

Yoohyeon scrambled to her feet still catching her breath, her brain was still reeling from the near death experience. Just as she looked up trying to find the exit to the stadium time slowed. The bull was getting ready to charge stomping its foot in slow mo. Yoohyeon knew she should have taken the opportunity to leave but instead she looked at the crowd to see if they were sing what she was seeing. The crowd was slow too, Yoohyeon spotted a girl spilling her drink and Yoohyeon almost laughed because she could definitely see herself doing that. right after that though the bull let out a slow cry and Yoohyeon took her opportunity to run out of the stadium. While she was running she noticed red hair peeping out from a hooded figure but as she blinked the figure had vanished. When she ran out she could hear the applause behind her as she escaped. Dami came running up to her with the medic. Yoohyeon was still looking around for the red hair something told her that it was related to everything being slow during her competition. The medic wrapped her solider while Dami paced around.

"Yooh i think you'll be in at least the top three, while your ground time took points away, I think you stayed on the bull the longest!" Dami said excitedly,

"mmm" Yoohyeon said wincing as an icepack was laid on her shoulder.

"I wonder what the second trial will be like, there should only be 5 of you left after this right? I heard they wanted to make the competition quick because.. i'm not actually sure why" Dami Rambled "wanna bet on what the next competition is?"

"Dami would you like to participate instead? I will gladly hand it over to you" Yoohyeon giggled as Dami ranted

Dami's face fell again,

"absolutely not Prince Yoohyeon, I'm fine where I am, I did not wish to sound like I enjoyed what is happening"

"calm down Dami, I'm just teasing you"

All three entered the stadium once more to see the results. The little man stepped up to the podium and yelled in his weird voice

"in 5th place, Sr Eric Nam, In fourth place, General Seol Seungri, in Third Place General Mangjeol Chul, In second place Prince Kim Yoohyeon..."

Yoohyeon's name hushed the crowed after a moment of silence it was just murmurs and the occasional booing. Nobody knew of her politics and they just knew her cold father. Yoohyeon bowed her head and hoped that the guy would hurry and announce the winner of the competition.

The little man cleared his thorough and continued to Yoohyeon's relief

"And The current number one is my cousin and Prince of Hanyu Beon Kang-Dae"

The crowed roared with approval. Hanyu was like a kingdom within the The Kim Kingdom, they had good relations but because Hanyu was still over all ruled by The Kim Kingdom they wanted to have one of their own in the over arching kingdom. Yoohyeon thought it made sense, as if she lived in Hanyu she wouldn't want herself to be King either but she also knew that she was going to do a good job. She was determined to fix the harm that her father caused. Even if they didn't believe in her now, she swore they would in the future.

Dami, Yoohyeon and the medic trudged up to their motel. They share

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter