Chapter 7

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n Please remember this is just a story no harm done in this story . I have paired some people in this chapter that many may not like but I love it so here goes with the update )❤️

Hey missing me yet?

Baekhyun reads the text from his old boyfriend as he wipes a tear from his eye while walking home along the gravel path to his cabin. 

Looking at the text message one more time he turns his phone off not wanting to hear from his ex or anyone else right now. Before reaching his cabin he parks his right at the waters edge feeling rather sorry for himself. 

He has broken up with his boyfriend , kissed an amazing guy and knows his father wouldn't approve of what Chanyeol does. His father would want him to fall in love with a rich man and not care if his son was miserable . Once it looks good to others Mr Byun doesn't care.

Huffing a little as he plays with some gravel stones he tosses some into the lake watching them ripple and sink to the bottom.

'Why can't I be more like Luhan'. He sleeps with all types of men all the time. Baekhyun thinks that maybe he should have given in and slept with Lucas after all . His family is well off and Lucas is bound to inherit his dad's company soon. 

"Why do nice guys finish last?" Baekhyun says out loud before throwing the rest of the stones into the lake before standing up to head home.

Reaching his cabin he stops on the top step and can hear the music in the background very faint of the party by the dance cabins. He decides to be reckless tonight and get drunk.

Fixing himself he runs across the grass and through the trees following the path up to the big hall where the music is coming from. Pushing in the door he makes his way shyly through the crowd trying his hardest not to bump into them dancing ally.

" Hey your back , so how was your night?" Mark winks at him playfully, making Baekhyun look down. " Nothing happened so can I have a drink please?"

" Ye...yeah sure one water coming right up" Mark reaches for a glass as Baekhyun shouts over the music " No, Bacardi please " 

"Baekhyun you don't really drink you told me after last time, are you sure?" Mark looks at Sehun sitting at the bar next to Baekhyun not knowing what to do .

" Mark please, " Baekhyun says as Mark pours out the drink and passes him a mixer of Diet Coke to go with it .

"Thank you " Baekhyun pours the coke into his bacardi and takes a sip. 

' What made you so blue tonight?' Sehun moves closer so he can hear a reply as Baekhyun sits on a stool looking out at the crowd.

" Life" Baekhyun replies as he continues to watch people dancing.

Whoo hoo" the crowd shout as the music changes and in walks Chanyeol . 

" Oh great" Baekhyun turns back to face the bar, hoping not to be seen by the taller.

" , is that who I think it is with Chanyeol ?" Mark looks in shock, making Baekhyun turn around to see who he is talking about . There walking in with Chanyeol is a guy not much taller than baek with blonde hair a smile from ear to ear hugging some of the dancers the further they get into the room .

" It sure is, " Sehun smiles as he downs his drink in one go.

"Who is it?" Baekhyun asks making Mark look at him and lean closer.
 

 

" That my friend is Chanyeol's ex Minhyuk" Mark says no more and all Baekhyun can do is feel his stomach sink. He can't take his eyes off the guy walking with Chanyeol . He looks him up and down seeing how well dressed he is and just how beautiful he looks. 

Baekhyun quickly looks down at his own appearance and can totally understand why he is still single . He looks horrible. 

" This night just got interesting " Sehun smiles and signals for Mark to pour him another drink. Baekhyun on the other hand is shaking a little and can't seem to move from the stool. He keeps watching as Chanyeol and his ex walk closer towards him at the bar. 

Chanyeol catches sight of Baekhyun and smiles softly making Baekhyun turn to look away . 

" Mark a drink for Minhyuk please and my usual" Chanyeol ask as Baekhyun nearly buries himself into his glass as the people around him welcome the ex with hugs and cheek kisses.

" I never thought I'd see you here " Mark moves from behind the bar and hugs the old friend .

" Well I was passing through with my new boo and thought we would drop in"  Minhyuk says 

"Who's the new boo spill tell us everything?" Baekhyun's ears perk up hearing the ex is dating someone so he sips his drink and listens more.

" He is coming in now" Minhyuk points towards the entrance and in walks this tall muscled guy wearing black tight jeans and black vest top.

" No way " Sehun stands up excited seeing the guy smile as he walks closer 

" Wonho damn what steroids you taking? " Sehun playfully teases him as Baekhyun turns to see and nearly spits out his drink seeing how muscled the guy really is.

" It's all natural baby" Wonho smiles hugging his old friends 

" No matter how big your muscles are, you still got my seconds " Chanyeol says making Minhyuk blush as he places his arm around the smallers shoulders .

" Hey man stop that, that's my fiance " Wonho says, making them all scream in excitement.

Baekhyun grabs his drink and moves away from the bar seeing Jaehyun alone along the wall watching the dancers.

" Hi Baekhyun how's you?" Jaehyun asks moving in closer so he can hear better 

"I'm ok, had to move away from the ex's all catching up" Baekhyun playfully laughs but deep down he knows Chanyeol could never date a guy like him sure look at the ex no wonder it would only be a holiday fling.

" Oh yeah they are a crazy bunch when together. Ohhh, that's Chanyeol's ex and your here , oh I'm sorry Baekhyun"

" It's ok I'm nothing to Chanyeol" Baekhyun looks out to the dancers but takes a peak at the others at the bar . He can't help but frown seeing Chanyeol smile so much while talking to his ex.

" Fancy a dance?" Jaehyun holds out his hand to Baekhyun to take 

" I can't really dance " Baekhyun takes the hand anyway while putting his glass down. 

" It's a slow one, just let me lead and it will stop you staring over at the ignorant people ignoring you" Jaehyun smirks hoping to make the smaller smile and it works. Moving Baekhyun closer to his body Jaehyun places his hand on Baekhyun's lower back and holds his other hand with his.

" Just sway and let me lead ok" Jaehyun slowly moves as Baekhyun follows.

" So what seems to have you drinking again tonight ?" Jaekhyun looks at Baekhyun with a smirk as the smaller let's out a sigh.

" Life is being horrible to me " 

" Why, tell me "

" Well look at me " Baekhyun steps back a little and looks down at his body.

" I don't see anything wrong" Jaehyun pulls the smaller one closer continuing to dance.

" I left my boyfriend before I came here and as soon as I got here he sent me pictures in bed with someone else" 

" Wow what a . So is that why you're drinking ?"

" No"  Baekhyun lowers his head feeling upset

" Hey tell me maybe a problem shared is a problem halved" 

" I kissed Chanyeol" 

" Oh I see and let me guess you fell out and now his ex is here and you're feeling intimidated"  Baekhyun looks him straight in the eye and nods his head yes .

" Baekhyun, first of all the guy is an ex for a reason . And secondly don't compare yourself to him like I said ex for a reason . As for Chanyeol, he is just scared of settling with anyone . I don't know why maybe he is protecting his heart but what I can tell you is the whole time we are dancing he is watching us so how about I twirl you a bit and let's have some fun with him" Baekhyun blushes and nods his head yes at the idea .

As they both dance and Jaehyun twirls Baekhyun a jealous Chanyeol looks on while sipping his drink.

" I think it worked " Jaehyun stops as the music changes 

" Why do you think that? '' Baekhyun smiles feeling alive and enjoying himself but Jaehyun looks over Baekhyun's shoulder and then steps back 

" Can I cut in ?" That deep voice makes Baekhyun get butterflies as Chanyeol appears beside them both . Jaehyun steps away leaving the smaller to Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter