Chapter 5

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh man really he said that? " D.O tries to breath normal after hearing what Baekhyun just said about Kai liking him.

 

"Yes Mark told me. Are you ok? your turning a very pale colour" Baekhyun sits beside his new friend hoping he doesn't pass out on him.

 

"I can't believe he likes me too. I'm just the staff" D.O looks at Baekhyun with happy tears in his eyes making Baekhyun hug him.

 

"Don't call yourself just the staff. I bet he doesn't see you like that. Why don't you try talk to him more" Baekhyun smiles as D.O looks at him confused.

 

"Me talk to him first. He is like a god I can't. I freeze like a fool when I am around him. I won't even serve his table when he comes in incase I spill a drink all over him" D.O hides his face making Baekhyun laugh knowing he would probably be the same.

 

"I have to get to work and I know Kai will pop in they always do after dance class" D.O stands up swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I'm sorry I have to go baekhyun can we meet tomorrow by the lake we can go swimming as I'm off tomorrow" Baekhyun stands up from the grass smiling "yeah I'd love to but my friend is arriving tonight it will be ok for him to join us right?"

 

"Yeah of course I'll see you around 1 ish" D.O hurries down the path and across the grass as Baekhyun walks slowly back to his cabin.

 

He loves it here. It's quiet, nobody pressuring him to do things. His father has even taken a step back which he assumes is something got to do with his mom. He smiles to himself as he walks along the path kicking some loose stones.

 

He stops and sits by the lake throwing some stones in. He can't help but wonder how well he is doing now after ending things with Lucas. He thought he would be so much more upset being his first boyfriend but no he got over it fast.

 

"Hi miss me?" Baekhyun jumps up from the ground seeing his friend has finally arrived. 

 

"Yes you're here finally" he hugs his friend tight. 

 

"Yeah traffic was crazy anyway your parents wanted me to come get you as they are heading to have dinner"

 

"Sungchan I'm so happy you're here let's head back to my place so I can change and then we can join our parents" Baekhyun links his friends arm as they head back to his cabin.

 

***

 

"So when will I get to see the hot guy you want to tell me about" Sungchan links his friends arm as they enter the restaurant. 

 

"Hey beautiful" Chanyeol walks past them while winking to Baekhyun as Sungchan grabs his friends arm a little tighter then normal. 

 

"Holy that's him isn't it?" the taller stares as Baekhyun pulls him towards their parents table. 

 

"Yes now hush" Baekhyun whispers as he makes his way to his mother and kisses her cheek. 

 

"How was your dance class sweetheart?" his mother touches his hand softly as he takes a seat beside her. 

 

"It was great mom thank you for letting me join" he gives her a loving smile before he looks at his father who doesn't seem too impressed but is keeping quiet about the situation. 

 

"So Sungchan have you any plans now your father finally got you all here" Mr Byun looks towards this friend being Sungchan father making him smirk. 

 

"We are heading the lake tomorrow for a swim then off to dancing that evening if that's OK? Baekhyun looks at both his parents as they just smile and nod. 

 

Dinner finally arrives and Baekhyun can feel eyes on him from across the room. 'He keeps looking over but who is the smaller one he looks so cute and yummy" Sungchan whispers to Baekhyun hoping his parents don't hear him. 

 

"That is shotaro he is the brother of Chanyeol who is the one I told you about" they keep whispering happy their parents are talking and not paying them any attention. 

 

"He is cute is he single?" Baekhyun can't help but laugh knowing his best friend has a thing for cute smaller guys. 

 

"I don't know but join the dancing and you will get to see him more" Baekhyun nudges him making him smile and keep staring. 

 

"I need the bathroom" Baekhyun leaves the table and heads to the mens room. 

 

"We need to stop meeting like this don't we beautiful" Baekhyun jumps as he washes his hands not expecting the taller to be there. 

 

"I was here first so you must have followed me" Baekhyun blushes while drying his hands. 

 

"Technically I've been in this place first but yes you where in here first tonight. You is the guy with you is it your ex?" Chanyeol steps closer to the sink fixing his platinum blonde hair. 

 

"Sungchan? Oh no he is just my best friend from back home. He just joined us late" 

 

"I'll let shotoro know his name he kinda drooled when your friend walked in" Chanyeol turns to face the smaller making Baekhyun look down at his feet. 

 

"Are you still shy with me beautiful. I don't bite" Chanyeol smirks wanting to say more but can see Baekhyun is a little shy still. 

 

"I like the dance classes" baekhyun blurts out and totally regrets it as it sounds lame. 

 

"Yeah Taeyong told me you won't be in his class long. He says you can really move" he steps closer making Baekhyun hold his breath. 

 

"I should drop by and see how you move and then maybe you will make it to my class" Chanyeol reaches pushing a bit of Baekhyun hair behind his ear making the smaller blush so red. 

 

"Cute and beautiful" Chanyeol removes his hand and steps back letting the smaller let out his held breath. 

 

"I'm not that good a dancer" 

 

"Oh let me be the judge of that and if your snooping around tonight drop by the cabins there is a party and bring your friend along I'm sure shotaro will be delighted" Chanyeol winks and leaves the bathroom making Baekhyun turn to grab the sink for balance. 

 

"Holt is he flirting or am I that much of a I have no clue" fixing himself in the mirror he finally gets his legs to move and leaves the bathroom and hurries over to his table. 

 

"What happend? I seen him follow you" Sungchan quizzes him making Baekhyun hide a blush. 

 

"Oh baek you have it bad for him I can tell" 

 

"Shhh he invited us to the cabins tonight but how can we get away from our parents?" 

 

"Do what we used to do, you tell your parents your staying in mine and I'll tell mine I'm staying in yours, problem solved" Sungchan smiles drinking his water. 

 

"Oh shotaro likes you" Baekhyun says before starting his dessert making Sungchan freeze. 

 

"Really oh crap I need a shower and change before we head there tonight what time?" 

 

"I didn't ask  but it's a party maybe 8ish I'm not sure" 

 

Crash 

 

Looking towards the sound of glasses hitting the floor everyone looks and Baekhyun pouts seeing his friend D.O has dropped a tray of glass to the floor right beside Kai. 

 

"Oh no" Baekhyun hurries over to help him but stops when he noticed Kai helps D.O pick up the glasses. 

 

"They really like eachother and D.O was so scared to serve them incase he poured a drink all over Kai and now look they are talking" Baekhyun tells Sungchan as they watch the cute couple. 

 

"Hi mom have you any plans tonight?" Sungchan asks his mom as he smiles. "Your father and I  and the Byuns are heading out tonight for drinks and a game of cards we will be back rather late" 

 

"It's ok mom I'm gonna stay with baek tonight " Sungchan kisses her cheek while asking to leave. 

 

Baekhyun asks his mom the same thing and gets the same answer and he too tells her he will be staying with Sungchan tonight. 

 

Leaving the restaurant but not before having another look at Chanyeol. The taller smiles and winks as Baekhyun and his friend rush out the door. 

 

"Thought you where gonna stay away from him" Kai whispers into Chanyeol's ear making the taller smile. 

 

"I'm trying to but I can't, I want him so badly but I know I can't have him" 

 

"Oh stop saying can't and go for it. He is on vacation have fun and then he goes home no big deal" Kai turns to finish his drink as Chanyeol thinks he could do that but looking at the small angel he knows he can't be his old self and hurt such a beautiful angel. 

 

"Right I'm out of here" Chanyeol tells them all as he heads outside and climbs on his bike revving it as he spots the pair that left up ahead of him. 

 

Driving fast he comes to a sudden stop beside the two. 

 

"Hey beautiful fancy a ride with me?" Chanyeol takes off his helmet placing it on this thigh. 

 

"Oh but my friend...." 

 

"He will go" Sungchan pushes his friend forward making Baekhyun giggle. 

 

"Put this on then" he passed the smaller a  helmet as he turns to face his friend. 

 

"What about you?" 

 

"Go baek have fun and I'll see you later" Sungchan starts to walk off as Baekhyun watches him feeling bad

 

"He will be fine Shotoro will pop out of that building any second now" Chanyeol says as he points to Shotoro stopng right beside Sungchan. 

 

"Oh so it's planned, was I in the way?" Baekhyun feels sad now thinking Chanyeol just took him away from his friend so his brother could get him. 

 

"Well yes and no. I wanted to see you so hop on" 

 

Baekhyun looks once more at his friend and climbs on the back of the bike. 

 

"Beautiful you have to hold me remember" Chanyeol takes the smallers hands and places them around his waist. 

 

"We can't have you falling now can we?" Chanyeol starts the bike and drives off with Baekhyun holding on for dear life. 

 

Heading past the cabins and further out of the resort Baekhyun start to panic not knowing where he is as Chanyeol stops the bike. 

 

"Where are we?" Baekhyun climbs off the bike removing his helmet. 

 

"It's called a bar" Chanyeol smirks as Baekhyun can hear the music and raised voices 

 

"Come on we can talk here" Chanyeol takes the helmets and places them on his bike as he starts to walk towards the bar. 

 

"You want to talk here I can just about here you and we are outside" Baekhyun laughs nervously as Chanyeol reaches out and takes the smaller hand in his and pulls him into the bar. 

 

"Hey yeol same table?" the waitress approaches them before guiding them towards a table at the very back. 

 

"Two cider please" Chanyeol says as he waits for Baekhyun to sit before he sits beside him at a booth. 

 

"I've never drank cider before" 

 

"Don't worry you will like it" Chanyeol smiles handing him a menu of nibbles they can pick at while drinking. 

 

"I just ate but I'd love some of those crisps and drips" Baekhyun looks up from the menu as Chanyeol smiles "I love those also let's get a double lot" he asks the waitress as she drops off the drinks. 

 

"Why did you bring me here?" 

 

"Why not, its private nobody from the resort comes here and maybe you can relax more here" Chanyeol takes a sip of his drink as Baekhyun stares at his. 

 

"Have a sip if you don't like it we can get you something else" Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun takes a sip and then his lips "Oh I taste apple" Baekhyun says making Chanyeol smirk "That's what it's made from" 

 

The waitress arrives and gives them their crisps and drips as they both tuck in 

 

"Why am I here Chanyeol?" 

 

"I wanted to get to know you more am I not allowed to?" Chanyeol sits sideways in the booth inches away from the smaller as Baekhyun doesn't know where to look. 

 

"But why me? there are so many people here at the resort" Baekhyun looks down at his hands feeling rather uncomfortable 

 

"I just wanted to have a drink and chat with you. I won't kidnap you and take you to my cabin so don't worry" Chanyeol smiles making Baekhyun blush at the idea. 

 

"So tell me, has the boyfriend messaged you anymore?" Chanyeol places some crisps in his mouth as Baekhyun looks up. 

 

"No not since the pic in bed with someone else" he takes a big drink of his cider as Chanyeol stops him.

 

"Hey slow down" he let's the smallers hand go as Baekhyun let's out a sigh

 

"Why you guys fall out?" 

 

"I wouldn't sleep with him" 

 

"OK, can I be rude and say why, he is your boyfriend right?" 

 

"I'd rather not say" Baekhyun keeps eating as Chanyeol wants to know more 

 

"He wasn't the one I guess" Chanyeol pushes and finally Baekhyun blurts it out 

 

"I guess not and I don't sleep with people who force it on me just because he is my boyfriend and because I don't want to give my v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter