Chapter 4

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you sleeping out here sweetheart?" Baekhyun's mum looks at her sleeping son all snuggled on the chair covered with a blanket.

"Sweetheart let's get up and have breakfast your father is getting dressed come on" Baekhyun stirs awake rubbing his eyes smiling at his mother as she smiles back softly "Was everything ok last night, what made you sleep out here?" she looks worried as Baekhyun stands up from the chair placing the blanket around his mother's shoulders. "I guess it's just so quiet here and I missed the sounds from home. I didn't think I would fall asleep"

"Once you're ok that's all that matters to me sweetheart now go get cleaned up and follow your father and I to breakfast where we had dinner last night" kissing his mother's cheek Baekhyun smiles and heads inside to his bedroom still not believing what he did last night. The blonde haired guy really has caught his interest especially when he grabbed his cheeks and told him if he was his he would never let him go. Giggling to himself he quickly jumps into the shower and gets ready to join his family for breakfast?

"You're here, ok let's eat" Mr Byun says while tucking into his fresh made pancakes as Baekhyun takes a seat.

"So have you any plans today sweetheart?" Baekhyun's mother asks while wiping your mouth with her napkin. "I just fancy having a look around before I head to dance classes if there is nothing else planned of course" Baekhyun looks at his father hoping he won't stop him. "Well I was going to......" his father starts but the mother stops him placing her hand on her husbands "No sweetheart you go have fun there is nothing planned. Your brother Luhan left early this morning also to explore, now go have fun" she smiles at her husband as if talking to him telepathically. "Yes, like your mother said go have fun" Mr Byun continues to eat making Baekhyun happy that his mum had his back.

Once breakfast is finished Baekhyun has said his goodbyes to his parents and heads off out on a walk.

Walking along the gravel pathways his mood starts to slip a little after remembering the picture message from Lucas last night. He stops by the small lake and sits down on the grass looking out at the calmness of the water with people in the distance on small rowing boats enjoying the weather.

Buzz buzz

Looking at his phone just about to unlock it he hopes and prays it's not a message from his ex again. Smiling to himself seeing it's his best friend Sungchan

Hey beakkie how's the trip?

Aww not to bad I guess mom is keeping my dad away

Are you ok and why didn't you tell me about Lucas that prick stood right in front of me last night with some other guy holding his hand trying to tell me u were a tease

Yeah, what an , I got a pic sent to me of him in a bed with a guy

Oh man I'm so sorry Baek

Na it's ok I won't let him get to me

Sounds like he already has Baek

No it's his loss anyway nobody should be forced or dumped to do anything they don't want to

Yeah well at least you know what he is really like now

Yeah I guess so

Hey don't be so down and tell me all about that place

Well I'm only here one night and I joined dance classes and I also sneaked out last night

You didn't, how you manage that with ur dad

He was asleep, I think the fresh air wiped him out

Omg baek that's brilliant so tell me more

Well there is this group of guys teaching the dancing and the main one is just.... How can I put it...... like a magnet

Ohhh have u feelings for him

Oh stop he is older then me and way ier then any man I've seen

U need to get me a pic asap

I'll try but I can't promise u you anything

Well guess what, you won't need to because I will be on my way soon

On your way where?

To you idiot, my parents have decided to take your father up on his offer after all. I'm packing as we text

Omg really this is so cool

I know right and you can show me this guy you have gone all dreamy over

Hey I only seen him three times

Love at first sight tho, anyway I best go and pack see you in a few hours

Talk soon

Closing his phone excited his friend is on his way he picks up some stones and skims them across the lake until he hears a motorbike pull up behind him on the gravel path.

Turning to face the bike his stomach starts to do somersaults as the biker takes off his helmet smiling.

"Hey beautiful what has you out this way alone?" Chanyeol smiles at the smaller seeing he is blushing.

"I was just having a walk around to see what was happening" Baekhyun tries to be calm but inside he is a bag of nerves.

"I can show you around if you like", Chanyeol climbs off his bike putting the brake on as he makes his way closer to the smaller. Baekhyun on the other hand is glued to the spot again and can't move drooling at the tall guy now standing in front of him dressed in all black with a leather jacket on smirking at him.

"I will be ok by myself" Baekhyun chokes out as Chanyeol just keeps smiling at just how shy and cute Baekhyun is acting right now.

"Come on, jump on the back I'll show you around" Chanyeol lifts up his seat on the bike and takes out another helmet handing it to Baekhyun.

" I can't get on that" Baekhyun panics more as his heart races in his chest never been on a bike before.

"Why not, are you scared?"

"Ye.... Yeah I guess I am" Baekhyun laughs nervously as Chanyeol puts his seat back down and pulls on his helmet

"Jump on the back and hold on tight cutie" Chanyeol starts the motorbike as Baekhyun starts to panic more. Should he just go for it or not.

After a few minutes he decides to hell with it and pulls the helmet on before climbing on the back of the bike.

Holding on to Chanyeol's sides for dear life he feels the taller move his hand so they are wrapped around his waist tighter. "So you don't fall off" Chanyeol says before reviving the bike hard making Baekhyun squeeze him tighter leaning his head against Chanyeol's back.

They finally take off as Baekhyun holds on looking around as Chanyeol drives along the paths beside the lake and off road between bushes and trees with nobody else around.

They finally come to a stop as Chanyeol turns the bike off as Baekhyun pulls himself off Chanyeol's back.

"If you held me any tighter I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter