Chapter 2

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun gets ready for bed after being told by his brother that does nothing wrong in his parents' eyes that he won't be back till morning. Baekhyun turns off the bedroom light and climbs into bed delighted he got some of his essay done for school. Feeling rather sleepy he closes his eyes and hopes to fall asleep soon.

Not long after getting into bed he feels his bed dip making him smile as he feels soft plump lips kiss his cheek. "Lucas you're not staying the night" Baekhyun turns in his boyfriend's arms as Lucas looks down at him with the smile he loves so much. "Please just for a little while baby" Lucas leans down kissing the smaller on the lips then across his cheek, down his jaw to the neck as Baekhyun lets out a little groan as he loves how Lucas kisses him. "Let me make love to you Baek" Lucas whispers and Baekhyun rolls his eyes in pleasure from his boyfriend's lips attacking his neck. "I'm not ready Lucas, not tonight" Baekhyun moans out as the tallers large hand travels down the front of Baekhyun's Pjs stopping and cupping his manhood. "Ohhhh" Baekhyun moans out loving how his boyfriend touches him and how one night he made him this way. "Lucas please" Baekhyun grabs Lucas hand stopping him as the taller huffs and climbs off the bed. "I'm sick of you playing with me Baek". Lucas moans, running his hand through his hair as Baekhyun sits up on the side of the bed. "I don't want to Lucas , please respect that," Baekhyun whispers as Lucas turns to face him so fast. "You never want to try it. Do you hate me that much Baek?" Baekhyun looks surprised that his boyfriend would say such a thing. "What's gotten into you, you never spoke like this before to me. You said you would wait for me to be ready" Baekhyun nearly cries the words out as Lucas starts to get annoyed. "You know what, I have been handed it on a plate numerous of times and I turned them down because I am with you and here you are still after a year together not making love to me" Lucas starts to climb out the window he climbed in making Baekhyun stand up from the bed. "It's over Baek I can't do this anymore see you around" and with that he was gone out the window into the night.

Baekhyun panics and climbs out the window and chases him a little calling after him but Lucas shouts back telling him to go home that it's over. All Baekhyun can do is watch his boyfriend walk into the dark night. He turns around crying and climbs back in his bedroom window and falls onto his bed crying into his pillow.

Next morning.

"So since you are both here your mother and I want to tell you to pack some clothes as we are heading off to an old friend of mine resort called Mountain Heights. So after breakfast you both have 2 hours to pack. I don't want to hear any complaining just do it". Baekhyun wants to complain but he knows his father won't have any of it. "I can't wait dad , so what is it like there? '' Luhan follows his father out of the kitchen as Baekhyun huffs as he continues to eat his breakfast. "What is wrong darling you seem so distant this morning" Baekhyun's mother sits beside her son running her fingers through his hair like a loving mother would when a child is sad.

"I have college stuff to do mom and I don't want to get behind" Baekhyun pushes his breakfast away not wanting to eat anymore. "Hey you can do it in the car on the way there. Come on it will be a good thing for all of us to get away and relax this term so please turn that frown upside down and let's get packed" she kisses his cheek making Baekhyun smile as he heads to his bedroom to pack.

In the car

" I wonder if there are any hot men going to be at this place. Judging by what dad said they are all mega rich. I better stop off at the pharmacy to get more supplies as I don't think I have enough" Luhan opens his zip on his bag showing Baekhyun a compartment full of condoms making him nearly gag. "Your a little you know that" Baekhyun huffs as they wait for their parents to get in the car. "Least I'm not afraid to have " Luhan punches him in the arm making Baekhyun moan out just as his father gets into the car. "Byun Baekhyun you better not be all the time on this trip, I am warning you" Baekhyun doesn't even try to explain that luhan punched him so he places his earphones in his ear turning his music up really loud as he starts on his essay.

After hours in the car they finally arrive at Mountain Heights. It's turning late in the evening and everyone is glad to be out of the stuffy car.

"Dad this place is awesome thank you for bringing us here" Luhan hugs his father as Baekhyun watches him and throws him a disgusted face knowing full well Luhan has their father wrapped around his little finger. "Baekhyun I hope you won't be anymore, now smile here is my friend. Hello Jeffery '' Baekhyun puts his fake smile on and stands up straight not to piss his father off.

"Wow this must be Baekhyun. I haven't seen you since you were a toddler" Baekhyun smiles and shakes his hand and thanks him for letting them stay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter