Chapter 6

Nobody puts Baek in the corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up Baekhyun looks around to see he is in one of the dancers' cabins. Sitting up slowly he spots Sungchan fast asleep across the bottom of the bed.  Smiling to himself and laying back down into the pillow he can't help but smile, feeling Chanyeol's lips still on his from last night.

 

"I need food " Sungchan moans as he sits up on the bed with his hair all over the place and eyes still closed.

 

"I'm so hungry myself, we should head to the restaurant before our parents realise we were never staying over in each other's cabins" Baekhyun says climbing out of bed while running his hands through his messy hair.

 

" Let's go then " Sungchan climbs off the bed looking around the floor for his shoes.

 

" My body aches. I haven't had fun like that in a long time . You're supposed to come here and rest. I think I'm coming here to die " Sungchan falls back on the bed tired dropping his shoes to the floor as Baekhyun just laughs .

 

" We will both need a holiday after being here" Baekhyun lays beside his best friend as they both burst out laughing.

 

" Where did Chanyeol go?" Sungchan lays on his side looking at Baekhyun with a massive smile across his face .

 

" He thought it best to go and let me get some sleep. He wants me to see him later tonight" Baekhyun giggles like a school kid as Sungchan playfully pushes him trying to knock him off the bed.

 

" Why didn't he just bring you to his cabin. He sleeps alone up there"

 

" How do you know he is alone?"

 

" Shotaro showed me last night. We were on our night stroll and he told me it was Chanyeol's when we passed by . It's nothing like these small ones '' Sungchan climbs off the bed pulling on his shoes 

 

"Show me it please"

 

"What now?"

 

"Yes now I want to see it come on" Baekhyun quickly gets off the bed finding his own shoes as they both rush out of the cabin and down a gravel path . Reaching the end of the gravel path Sungchan keeps walking across some grass and passes through a row of thick trees and stops 

 

" There it is " Sungchan smiles holding back a low lying branch 

 

" Wow, it is bigger than the other dancers cabins" Baekhyun smiles still staring at the place.

 

" Let's go I'm starving" Sungchan let's the branch go as they start to move away only to hear voices making them stop and hide.

 

"That's Chanyeol " Sungchan whispers, seeing the taller with his messy blonde locks at his door with just bottoms on no top. Stepping out more onto the veranda he leans over the edge looking out with a cup in his hands.

 

" Oh god isn't he y" Baekhyun whispers back as his eyes keep staring at the taller .

 

Chanyeol sips his drink as another man walks out of the cabin and joins him.

 

"Oh " Sungchan says grabbing Baekhyuns arm

 

They stay and watch seeing the stranger hug Chanyeol from the side before kissing his cheek and walking down the steps to leave.

 

" Baekhyun come on" Sungchan pulls his friends arm getting Baekhyun to his feet as they walk away down to the restaurant in silence.

 

" Baek, are you ok?" Sungchan asks with caution as they reach the restaurant for breakfast 

 

" Yeah I will be, let's eat" Baekhyun pushes in the door to the restaurant and makes his way to a free table. Glancing over the menu all he can see is that guy kissing Chanyeol. Is that why Chanyeol left so he could be with someone . Shaking his head and wiping a small tear that is about to fall he smiles . I'll have some pancakes, what do you fancy?" 

 

"I fancy waffles, some orange juice and fruit. Also I want you to talk to me about what happened" Sungchan whispers as a waitress joins them. 

 

" Good morning, it's all you can eat so please head over to the tables along the wall with food and help yourselves. If you need anything else please let one of us know" the waitress leaves as both men stand up and walk over to the food tables.

 

"All you can eat, they will be so sorry they said that " Sungchan smiles as he plies his plate high making Baekhyun smile a little at his friend being too funny.

 

" Leave some for the others" Baekhyun takes his food and drink and heads back to the table as he watches his friend balance waffles on top of pancakes trying not to spill them.

 

" Chanyeol just entered the room with some of the dancers," Sungchan whispers as he sits down with his mountain of food. 

 

"Now tell me how last night went with you and Shotaro?" Baekhyun starts to eat his food ignoring who just entered the room.

 

"Are you really going to ignore what we saw happening this morning?" 

 

"It's none of my business Sungchan" Baekhyun looks down at his plate of food not really wanting to eat it.

 

" I'm sorry you saw it baek I feel terrible showing you his cabin now" 

 

" I asked you to and don't worry about it . Like I said it's none of my business and we have swimming later" Baekhyun smiles a fake smile but deep down he wants to cry. First Lucas sending him pictures in bed with another and now Chanyeol being kissed by someone is getting all too much for him.

 

" Aww there you both are, how was the sleepover?" Baekhyun's parents enter the restaurant smiling as Baekhyun sits up straight in the chair hoping his parents won't notice he isn't himself this morning .

 

" Must have been a late night you look tired sweetheart" Baekhyun's mum sits down beside her son touching his hand on the table.

 

" Yeah but it was great fun mum we might do it again tonight" Baekhyun smiles sipping his orange juice 

 

" That's fine, keep out of trouble and be safe " Mrs Byun smiles kissing your son's cheek making him blush.

 

" Love you mum" Baekhyun smiles 

 

" I love you too sweetheart now go home and have a shower your still in last night's clothes" she leaves the table and makes her way to get food.

 

" Morning son , morning Sungchan, did you not have hot water at your cabin this morning  judging by the look of you both "

 

" We were just hungry and headed here first Mr Byun" Sungchan says while looking at baekhyun hoping they don't get caught.

 

" Finish up and go get dressed and fix yourselves " Mr Byun says with a tone as Baekhyun and Sungchan finish off their food and stand up.

 

"We are going swimming later dad so I will come find you and mum after "

 

" Ok now go be safe and Baekhyun don't be this untidy again" Mr Byun gives the look Baekhyun knows only too well. Your washed fresh and clean, clothes tidy before you ever leave the Byun household.

 

" Yes father " Baekhyun steps away looking for his mum but sees she is busy speaking to someone so he turns his eyes away and spots Chanyeol looking at him with a soft cheeky smile on his face while stirring his coffee.

 

"Let's go baek" Sungchan pulls him by the arm just as Chanyeol winks at him.

 

" Men are so confusing" Baekhyun storms out of the restaurant as Sungchan rushes out after him.

 

"Baek come back, where are you going?" Sungchan shouts seeing Baekhyun walk away in a different direction to his cabin. Knowing his friend needs to be alone he heads to his cabin to change for the day ahead.

 

"Why do men do that? They kiss you but show up with someone else. Am I that terrible that they go to someone else" Baekhyun huffs, talking to himself as he follows the path to God knows where.

 

Finally he comes to another lake like before but this one looks like it is just for swimming . Plopping down on the ground he sits looking out into the lake . In the distance he can see an older gentleman swimming . " Wonder if he is having a morning also" Baekhyun throws a pebble into the lake and watches it sink.

 

" You looking at my man?" He turns hearing the familiar voice as Luhan sit beside him .

 

"Your man?" Baekhyun looks puzzled at his brother who he hasn't really seen once they arrived.

 

"Yeah my man , he is hot as hell" Luhan smiles looking out at the man swimming

 

" He looks way older than you" Baekhyun looks in shock at his brother not believing his ears.

 

" Oh he is and he has money " Luhan smiles ear to ear before looking at his baby bro.

 

" You're shagging him for money?" Baekhyun looks at his brother with disgust not totally surprised that his parents favorite son is a

 

" I'm shagging him because he is hot and amazing in bed" Luhan his lips seeing the man swim closer to the edge were they are sitting.

 

" I think I'm gonna throw up my breakfast" Baekhyun mumbles as he stands up while the man climbs out of the lake.

 

" Aww there is my trouble maker" the man walks out of the lake in the tightest swim shorts Baekhyun has ever seen with the fading of a six pack.

 

" Waiting for you darling" Luhan smiles before rushing over, passing the man a towel and kissing him while Baekhyun tries so hard to hold onto his breakfast that wants to creep up and out his mouth .

 

" Lets go get my little trouble maker some food" the man smacks Luhan's before they both turn to leave.

 

"Oh baek you didn't see anything ok" Luhan says before rushing off back to his man.

 

" I really wish I didn't see anything" Baekhyun forces himself to not be sick as he takes his shoes and socks off and rolls up his trouser leg before stepping into the cold morning water.

 

The sound of a motorbike fills the air making Baekhyun close his eyes and hope it's not who he thinks it is. The sound turns off and he is nervous to look around behind him.

 

" Morning beautiful" that deep voice he loves so much hits every happy place in his body making him turn around seeing Chanyeol still sitting on the bike holding his helmet dressed with black jeans and a leather jacket with his blonde undercut hair style doing things to Baekhyun's inner animal

 

" Hi," Baekhyun says while moving the water around with his feet .

 

" Are you ok?" Chanyeol looks at him puzzled as Baekhyun knows he needs to say something.

 

" Yeah I'm ok, did you enjoy your coffee on the veranda of your cabin this morning?" Chanyeol turns his head and smiles before looking back at Baekhyun in the water.

 

" Yeah it was a nice cuppa " Chanyeol puts his helmet back on and starts the engine still staring at the smaller in the water.

 

" Have a great day" Chanyeol says over the roar of the engine as he speeds off down the path kicking up dust

 

"Why did he not say anything and just leave" climbing out of the water and grabbing his shoes and socks Baekhyun walks along the grass back to his cabin to have a much needed shower.

 

Hours later 

 

"Swimming was fun" Sungchan fixes himself in Baekhyun's bedroom mirror 

 

"I guess" Baekhyun moans a little feeling crappy after this morning and how he was with Chanyeol.

 

"Baek, come on what's wrong with you?" Sungchan sits beside his best friend on the bed placing his arm around his shoulder.

 

"I know I'm not dating Chanyeol but I really feel jealous. " Baekhyun doesn't look at his friend, he keeps his eyes on the floor afraid to see his friend laugh.

 

"Look I understand that he is someone you fancy and have shared a kiss and a dance with but unfortunately things like this happen on holidays"

 

" I know Sungchan, I just didn't think it would happen to me. A guy looking the way Chanyeol does wouldn't really go for a guy like me . I'm a and a geek. Look at Kai, that's the type of bloke Chanyeol dates he was his ex after all" Baekhyun finally looks at his friend with sadness in his eyes.

 

" Yes but he is his ex meaning he isn't with him anymore. Plus Chanyeol came to you and chased you baek"

 

" Maybe I should miss dancing, I'm not up for it tonight "

 

" Why because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter