Wwcd (wenrene)

Sailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wwcd- Winner winner chicken dinner" 

 

-

For the four consecutive days Irene woke up, and stared at her girlfriend body. She could see the scratches she made last night and she let out a satisfied smile. She watches as Wendy snores a little, Irene giggles.

 

She stretched her limbs under the blue Sheets, and Wendy shifted beside her. She placed both of hands under her cheeks and watched Wendy mindlessly for a few beats, her fair skin glow brighter under the sun ray's. 

 

This is the sight that she always wants to wake up to, with Wendy by her side.

 

Waking up before her girlfriend is advantaged for Irene as she watches her girlfriend sleeping warmth her heart, appreciates her beauty, her luscious eyelashes, brown eyebrows, sculptured nose and fluffy cheeks as long as she wants to without Wendy shying away from it. Admiring her beauty was Irene's favorite hobby when they began dating three years ago. 

 

A wide grin spread across her lips as she brushed her disheveled short blonde hair and kissable lips. That smile appeared on her lips as Wendy mumbles some incoherent words in her sleep. A few seconds later she felt her arms drape across her back, pulling her body closer to her. She stole her body heat and heart when she released a soft sigh and buried her face in her neck. 

 

They had been dating for three whole years and somehow, she still managed to make her heart flutter by doing simple things. Whenever she lays in her arms like this, sometimes Irene wonders how she got lucky. To love someone so wholeheartedly and have that love returned was the most beautiful part of her life ever. 

 

As careful as possible, Irene unwrapped her girlfriend's arm to hers, she pecked on Wendy's crown and left the bed and prepared for their breakfast.

 

Irene was never a good cook, it was always Wendy who cooked for the two of them but ever since the quarantine she learned a thing or two, of course with the help of her best girlfriend. Wendy taught her some of her best recipes and lo and behold Irene was able to make it more edible after countless tries. 

 

Just as she flipped the pancake onto the tall stack she made, she felt Wendy walk up to her, slipping her arms to her stomach. 

 

"Good morning, baby," Wendy's hoarse voice said. 

 

Irene turned off the stove, and carefully faced her girlfriend, "Good morning to you too, sleepyhead," and pecked on Wendy's lips. 

 

Her girlfriend pulled her closer and buried her face onto her neck, "you smell so good." and Irene giggles. 

 

"Did you sleep well?" she asked. 

 

"Yes, so good, love. So good." she felt Wendy's lips form into a smirk. 

 

Irene pulled away from her girlfriend, "I'm already done cooking, let's eat and we'll have a meeting with the team." Wendy nodded and helped her set up the table, and Irene set up her laptop and pressed the call button for their meeting. 

 

After a few rings, the members all showed up to the screen. She could see Rosie taking a bite from her sandwich, and Irene could bet that Jennie made it for Rosie. Seulgi and Jisoo are sitting beside each other, and Joy is playing with her dog. And Yeri was busy with her phone, probably scrolling through her accounts and Lisa with her cats. 

 

"Good morning, girls." Irene greeted, she felt Wendy sat beside her, peeking through her laptop. 

 

The girls greeted her back, and she saw Jennie showing up through the camera, resting her chin to Rosie's shoulder. 

 

"Rough night, Unnie?" Jennie said with a smirk, Irene could feel her cheeks heating up, and Wendy's coughing. Their friends laughed at Jennie's statement. 

 

"I could say the same with you, Kim." She rebutted, and Jennie laughed in return. 

 

"I could say a great night." Jennie said, and Irene saw Rosie's face turned a beet red and playfully hit her girlfriend's arm.

 

" people." It was Yeri who said that. 

 

"You're just sad because no one's watering your garden." Joy remarked, then chuckled. 

 

Irene cleared , "Anyway, let's start the meeting." Everyone turned serious and focused on their meeting for their game later. 

 

"This is just a preliminary stage but we need to stay focused although we already have the sure spot for the finals but still treat this game as serious as you can. We need to study and learn your enemies' game play, their strengths and weaknesses." Irene said to her teams, they nodded in return. 

 

Irene sliced a bite on her pancake and turned to her girlfriend, and Wendy unconsciously opened and took the food. 

 

"Who will be the main four, Unnie?" Rosie asked. 

 

Wendy offered a bite of pancake to her, and she ate it before answering Rosie's question. 

 

But when she saw Jennie's smirking at her, she rolled her eyes. "It will be you, Wendy, Seulgi and Jisoo. Yeri will be the substitute for now." 

 

"I'm okay with that, Unnie." Yeri said. 

 

"Should we turn our camera on?" Jisoo asked. 

 

"No need. Jisoo, you're the in-game leader and Seulgi as a coach, I trust you both to lead the team. I know it's kinda hard knowing that we're not in the headquarters to plan out the strategy and game plan. But I trusted your leadership, Jisoo, Seulgi and the team. I know you can do it." Said Irene. 

 

Irene knew this season will be different from the rest. They're not together because of the quarantine but she knows her team capabilities. 

 

They've been playing pubg since the game launched, and they're in the pro scene since then. Already at the top of their game. She witnessed their struggles just to be where they are right now. And as their manager she admired and trusted her team. 

 

Irene can remember the first time she met them, they're just amateur players who dream of becoming a pro player, to stand on the world stage together. They became a pubg streamer so they can collect funds for their gadgets, equipment and everything and since then Irene watches the four girls, who goes by the name, Wendy, Rosie, Seulgi and Jisoo. 

 

By just watching their stream Irene learned so much about the girls, Seulgi is the oldest; one of their main pillars, sweet and caring though sometimes she's lost but she's sweet. Jisoo, she has the unpredictable personality of a cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter