Sad beautiful tragic (chaennie)

Sailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I, Jennie Kim, take you Wendy Shon, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Jennie said as she slowly slid the ring to Wendy,  memories flashes back in her head, she felt the burning pain in her temple as the memories kept on flooding. She felt dizzy as the memories played like broken CDs.

 

But more importantly she felt an immense pain in her heart, her rib cage tightening, stomach churning and heart twisting in agony as she recovered all the memories she had lost.

 

Little Jennie watches her mother as she knocks on their neighbor's house. They just moved today in the Subdivision and her mother wants to give their neighbors homemade macaroons. Little Jennie was proud because she helped her mother bake the macaroons. 

 

The door slowly opened and a sunshine probably a year younger than Jennie showed up. The kid is cute, and Jennie wanted to pinch the fluffy cheeks. 

 

"Hello!" The cute kid beams and Jennie swears the kid is sunshine, her smiles are so bright. 

 

"Hello, child. I would like to give you macaroons. Where's your parents?" Jennie's mom said. 

 

"Mama, there's people. They want to give us macaroons." Little Rosie shouts. And Rosie's mom showed up. 

 

And the two mothers talked and Jennie saw the kid tilting her head, confused. Jennie hides behind her mother. 

 

"Why are you hiding?" little Rosie said, the two mothers laughed. 

 

Jennie moms crouched down to her daughter, "Nini, greet Rosie. She wants to be your friend, right, Rosie?" 

 

"Yes, yes. I want friends." Jennie saw Rosie make a little jump. 

 

She stepped forward, which made Rosie stop jumping. Automatically Jennie's hand reached the younger kid's cheeks and she pinched it. 

 

"It's so fluffy." she said. And since then their friendship has bloomed. 

 

"Rosie, I want the unicorn." Jennie whined to her best friend, they're at the Everland together with their friends and Jennie was sulking as she hasn't got the unicorn until now.

 

Rosie laughed at her, "Okay, you big baby." ruffled the shorter girl's hair.

 

"Yah, don't ruin my hair." Jennie yelped and glared at her best friend which made Rosie laugh again.

 

Rosie played the game, throwing the ball in the basket and with one attempt she won the unicorn.

 

"You won, Rosie. You won." Jennie jumps excitedly.

 

Rosie gave the unicorn to Jennie, which the latter accepted and hugged it. "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die."

 

-

 

"Jennie, Rosie is here. Get your arse here or you will be late to your prom." Jennie heard her mother shouts. Sighing. Jennie calms herself down, tonight she will make sure to make it her most memorable day.

 

She will ask Rosie to be her girl tonight.

 

And yes, she's been in love with her best friend for so long and that she forgot when it happened or how it happened, all she knew was she loved Rosie. They have been dating for 2 months already, and Jennie thinks it's time to upgrade their status. 

 

She wants Rosie to be one thing that is constant in her life.

 

She slowly walked down the staircase, and she saw the love of her life waiting for her at the end. Busy chatting with her mother.

 

She smiled at the sight.

 

And when Rosie looked up, Jennie swore her world stop. Rosie was beyond beautiful. Her wavy blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, she's wearing a blue dress, that perfectly hugging her body. She's so damn perfect in Jennie's eyes. And she fell again for the nth time.

 

And she knew the girl feels the same way, her eyes tell. That one thing she loves about Rosie, her eyes are so expressive. It tells you what she feels because her eyes are so beautiful and she finds herself getting lost in there.

 

When she reached in front of Rosie, "You're so beautiful," the girl was utterly in daze. And Jennie's heart is warm.

 

When they reach the venue, Jennie wants to go home because she can see how these thirsty people are gawking at her girl. And she didn't like it one bit. She hates it.

 

"Stop being grumpy, Jennie." Jisoo teased, she rolled her eyes.

 

"Seriously, Jennie, it hasn't been five minutes since Rosie left your side and you're already this grumpy." Nayeon said, amused at how her friends acted. Well, she can't totally blame Jennie, she knows that Rosie is beautiful but seriously the girl is whipped as Jennie.

 

"I hate it. Those girls are gawking at her like a predator." She huffs.

 

"That's why you need to mark your territory, Jen." Jihyo said.

 

"I will be tonight." Jennie said confidently.

 

They watch as their fellow students take the dance floor. And it's been half an hour and Rosie was still busy organising the program flow. The ever perfectionist student council president. She admired Rosie for that.

 

She squinted her eyes when she saw the dance troupe taking the dance floor. The lights dim and the strum of the guitar plays. 

 

And the familiar voice she fell in love with resonates in the four corners of the venue. 

 

~You're my peace of mind, in this crazy world

You're everything I've tried to find

Your love is a pearl

You're my Mona Lisa

You're my rainbow skies

And my only prayer is that you realize

You'll always be beautiful in my eyes...~

 

The spotlight showed the girl, wearing her beautiful smile, looking at her as she sang her out for Jennie. 

 

And Jennie's heart beats erratically. Her friends playfully pushes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter