07 - hana au prompt.

stray abstracts : au/story prompts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(based on the song "Sofia" by Clairo)

 

Hayoung has always been different. Yes, she can be a girly girl, but overall she's not the stereotypical girly girl.

 

She likes soccer and video games. She likes pants more than skirts, overalls more than dresses. She likes listening to music with more meaning than bop.

 

And most of all, she likes girls.

 

Hayoung doesn't know why. It's always been like that for her. In a commercial, the girl would always rather catch her eye. The pretty girls in her school? She doesn't want to be like them--she actually just likes them.

 

She doesn't really try to understand why--maybe it's how they look to her? Maybe it's because girls are technically more nice in general?

 

Until one summer, a new girl moves in next door. Her name's Naeun. She has a smile that's better than sunshine. A face that resembles an angel's. A laugh so melodic it's like heaven. A demeanor so graceful she seems like a swan.

 

That's when Hayoung feels something she's never felt before. 

 

It's not just plain infatuation anymore like with the other girls. It's... Love, isn't it? 

 

And so Hayoung becomes determined to find out what love really is to her--with the company of a girl reminiscent of warm sunshine, sunsets and sand, daisies, midnight drives and kisses under twilight.

 

a/n: idk what i should title this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter