03 - domestic chobom au prompt.

stray abstracts : au/story prompts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Bomi have been best friends since they were children, and they've been there for each other in everything first: first secret, first crush, first lie, first fight, and everything else. Not to mention their families totally support their friendship--after all, their families have been neighbors since who knows when.

 

Now, they decide to go to the same college and be roommates--but they're slightly starting to fade from each other. While Chorong, a homebody with a penchant for plants and writing, merely stays at their dormitory when she doesn't have anything to do; Bomi, mischievous and charming, heads out with her new college friends to go to clubs, meet guys and experience night life in Seoul.

 

Chorong couldn't help but be jealous that Bomi's having fun without her. But she also doesn't know exactly why. Does she want to have fun too? Or does she just want Bomi to stick with her? And why is this jealousy so... Intense? 

 

It feels wrong to Chorong. It's not that she wants Bomi for herself...

 

But then why does she feel like she'd burst knowing that Bomi could be checking out other guys?

 

Bomi, on the other hand, keeps being pulled by her newfound college fame and friends towards different experiences: flirting with guys, 7-Eleven runs, sometimes even cutting classes.

 

But it hurts her to see that while she's having fun, her best friend is just at home, probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter