04 - Kiss and Tell, bona au prompt.

stray abstracts : au/story prompts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every year at Saehan Mirae High's Halloween Ball there's a short segment called "Shadow Kissing", wherein all of the lights will be turned off for ten seconds and students must find another student to kiss. By the time the lights are turned back on, only will the students find out who they kissed.

 

Often this event is either a win-win situation (for the jocks and cheerleaders, the popular cliques) or a lose-lose situation (for the nerds, the dorks, and everyone else below the top 100 popular chain of Saehan Mirae High).

 

Proud and arrogant senior Yoon Bomi (Popularity Rank: 39; the only reason she's even in the top 50 is because she's besties with Saehan Mirae High's resident girl next door, Park Chorong, Popularity Rank: 5, and campus girl crush Jeong Eunji, Popularity Rank: 4) is determined this year to finally kiss someone better than last year (with her kissing the wrong kinds of people in the last three years and being the of everyone's chapstick jokes), in order to bring back her former popularity status and earn respect from the other students.

 

But when the lights turn on and Bomi finds herself being kissed by Saehan Mirae's pretty princess, junior Son Naeun (Popularity Rank: 1), she starts to question just how far she'd go to get back her former glory.

 

a/n: HELLO????*?*$*(#*"*"*:*: where are the bona people WHERE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter