Challenge

"I HATE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:37 a. m.

After what happened the day before, Woo Hyun still can't believe that he has been defeated by an omega. Even the scrawny boy dared to put him down with one of those wrestling moves, and with which he put him to shame in front of his best friend Sung Yeol. But the alpha will not let a complete stranger take away what he has so hard achieved. Not when it only seems to be a simple game for Sung Kyu, because for Woo Hyun, it's much more than that: it means his entire happiness, and the only way he has to make his father fulfill his promise.
     The alpha takes a look around him and believes that this morning he will not have the bad luck that that pesky omega will appear to ruin his training. However, he doesn't want to let his guard down and allow Sung Kyu defeated him again.
     Finishing his warm-up, Woo Hyun settles behind the starting line, and his legs transform into a pair of strong springs that propel him down the long track at full speed for several minutes. Afterwards, the alpha relaxes, thinking that his day has started well because he has not encountered the omega.
     Unexpectedly, Sung Kyu's mild body odor hits his nostrils squarely and within a couple of seconds the omega reaches him, keeping up with his rhythm as a calm expression adorns his pale face.
     "Hi," Sung Kyu greets him, but his classmate ignores him.
     The alpha wrinkles his brow and increases his speed a bit, however, it´s easy for the omega to catch up with him again.
     "Can't you go run elsewhere?" Woo Hyun complains, causing Sung Kyu to laugh.
     "This is the running track, where else could he go?"
     "I don't know! Wherever, except here!"
     The omega laughs and Woo Hyun suddenly stops. He's so irritated of he has to put up with Sung Kyu there, that he turns around to go somewhere else where he doesn't have to see his face. The school is huge, and he thinks it won't be too difficult to find a place where he can continue training quietly.
     "It's okay!" Sung Kyu yells, making Woo Hyun stop again and turn his face away.
     Kim approaches him with an amused gesture and Nam narrows his eyes.
     "What have you said?"
     "That I'll go run somewhere else" and Woo Hyun is happy because he thinks he will finally get rid of him, "but, if you are able to beat me in a race."
     The mocking smile on the omega's face yells at the alpha for him to give up. Sung Kyu has already proven that he can beat him without much trouble, but even so, Woo Hyun knows that his pride is also at stake, and he cannot afford to lose to a wayward kid like him.
     Maybe it's the opportunity he's been waiting for to show her who is better.
     "Okay, I accept your challenge. And, if I win, I don't want to see your face here again in the morning."
     "Okay, but, if I win, you'll have to run with me every day."
     The alpha's eyes start to glow with irritation, but he doesn't plan to back down, so he nods slowly. Sung Kyu smiles again and then follows Woo Hyun to the starting line, where they both settle in.
     And that's where the alpha notes the excellent posture of the omega. There is no doubt that Sung Kyu knows what he is doing, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter