Omega

"I HATE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Kyu and Woo Hyun position themselves behind the starting line on the running track, before the incredulous eyes of their four friends who have no idea why they are both competing, but, Sung Yeol begins to understand that all the bad mood of his roommate, it's due to the new boy.

Woo Hyun has been acting strange since Sung Kyu came to school, however, that already seems too strange to him. The normal thing would have been for Nam to accept him immediately into his little circle of friendship, since Sung Kyu has proven to be a good boy, kind and friendly; someone who can easily attract anyone, as well as being Sung Jong's roommate. However, the opposite has happened. It seems that Woo Hyun wants to push him away in one way or another, even without caring that he could get in trouble.

"What's happening?" Sung Jong exclaims, perplexed.

The other three boys shake their heads negatively, as the whole situation seems an irrational act, a product of Woo Hyun's unmatched stubbornness. They know him too well to suppose that he has caused that brawl, although, it's not until another omega, who has witnessed everything, approaches them to explain what is happening.

"Woo Hyun challenged Sung Kyu to a race," he tells them, beginning to dispel their doubts. "It seems that the new guy beat him earlier. It's amazing, right? There's someone faster than Nam at school!" He professes admiringly, leaving them stunned.

In all the years that Woo Hyun has been in school, no other alpha has been able to beat him. Jang Jun and Sung Yoon tried too many times, even one of them got hurt due to the effort. It was nothing serious, but it's certain that he will not want to compete against Woo Hyun again. So it's even more surprising that Sung Kyu, being an omega, managed to beat him.

"That's impossible," Dong Woo pronounces with his astonished eyes on his friends.

"So, that's why he's been so irritated? It's no coincidence that his bad mood increased just when Sung Kyu arrived,” Sung Jong warns.
     
"It seemed so strange to me that he behaved like that, since his father hasn't even called him lately."
     
They nod, minus Myung Soo, who has chosen to remain silent as he watches the pair of boys behind the starting line. They are ready and willing to start the race, no matter that most of the school is watching them, too curious what they will do.

"Same as last time; the signal will be the sound of the first chime of the clock,” Woo Hyun snaps as he glances at Sung Kyu.
     
The omega is more than ready, but the alpha feels very confident, in addition, all the looks around him are an enormous pressure that he cannot ignore. He can't afford to lose and become a pathetic mockery.
     
After a few seconds, the clock starts to chime. The first bell echoes across the campus and the boys lift their feet off the ground. Woo Hyun takes the lead; suddenly he has felt that he can do it and focuses all his strength on his legs. For a moment, he wants to turn his face a little and make sure that he has left Sung Kyu behind, but that would be a huge distraction, and at that precise moment, all he has to worry about is running with all his might.
     
Woo Hyun feels his muscles tense; he thinks the pain in his legs won't compare to the enormous satisfaction of beating the omega. Nam can see his target in the distance, and the screams of the other boys push him to try to increase his speed.

He's only a few meters away from achieving it; he can almost imagine Sung Kyu's shocked and misunderstood face when he can break through that line. A smile begins to adorn his lips and, suddenly, the omega passes him, reaching the goal first.

The screams of his companions are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter