Notes

"I HATE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07:52 p. m.


Back in his room, Woo Hyun sits in front of his desk to get some books out, while he can't stop thinking about the annoying omega that has come to school and has made his lose his temper so much.
     It's incredible that someone irritates him so much since he is a boy who does not usually take the least importance to people who are not of his interest. And by that he only refers to the fact that, in some way, those people are involved in his life. Otherwise, everyone passes without pain or glory. And that's precisely why he doesn't quite understand how Sung Kyu bothers him so much.
     At first glance, he doesn't seem to have anything special, but, the omega has shown him that he is capable of surpassing his great speed, and Woo Hyun cannot allow someone to push him to second place, because, he has made an effort for years so that a stranger arrives suddenly and snatches what is his. Even so, he also holds the first academic place of the entire high school, therefore, his father will have no excuse to bother him.
     "What are you thinking about?" Sung Yeol asks when she approaches him, surprising him.
     The alpha has also entered the room and Woo Hyun hasn't even heard him. It seems that all of his concentration has been on Sung Kyu all day, and that makes him even more angry.
     "Nothing," he answers with false assurance before taking a pen to start with his homework.
     "Is he your father again? Has he told you something?" His best friend is interested."
     Because he knows the terrible relationship between Woo Hyun and his father, and whenever his roommate is upset, it is because of him.
     "Not. He hasn't even called me these days."
     Sung Yeol frowns and more doubts fill his mind. But he doesn't want to pressure the boy into telling him what's going on. He in the past he has tried and things have not ended well. So Lee takes a deep sigh and decides to change the subject.
     "That new boy, he's very cute, don't you think?"
     Woo Hyun frowns and abandons what he's doing to look at his friend.
     "What?"
     "I'm talking about Sung Kyu."
     "Yes, I know who you're talking about," he snaps with a hint of mockery. "Since when do you have such bad taste?"
     "Hey! He's cute."
     "In my opinion, he's not."
     "Why are you suddenly behaving like this? I'm sure that boy is totally your type."
     And Sung Yeol lets out a soft giggle.Woo Hyun restrains himself from making a face as his stomach churns; he grits his teeth and resists the urge to yell at his friend to stop talking about that omega. Just hearing his name makes him tense and his skin crawl with anger.
     "I'm going to take a shower," Nam says suddenly before walking to the bathroom, cutting off the conversation and stopping Lee from wanting to continue talking about the omega. Woo Hyun doesn't want to know or hear from him for the remainder of the night.

Sung Yeol settles down on his bed and picks up one of his old comics to start reading. He has homework to do too, but his morning classes start after lunch, giving him a chance to hang around for a while.
     Without expecting it, a couple of knocks are heard at the door and Sung Yeol gets up to attend, thinking that maybe it's Hee Chul, the advisor, who comes to ask how things are going. However, the alpha boy is speechless when he opens the door and sees that it's Sung Kyu.
     "Hello," greets the omega with a friendly smile
     "Hello. What brings you here? Do you want me to give you a tour of the school?" Sung Yeol offers, leaning against the doorframe as he returns the gesture.
     "I'd really love to, but I'm just coming to see Woo Hyun. He told me that he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter