Lunch

"I HATE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:02 a. m.


     "Don't even think I'm going to waste time giving you a tour of the school. And don't think I'm going to lend you my notes either. You're on your own!,” Woo Hyun says once that the bell has rung, announcing the time for lunch.
     Sung Kyu watches him pack his things in his backpack quickly, and for a moment he wants to laugh because the frown of the alpha makes him look really serious, however, the omega has not felt anything like the hostility of the part of him.
     Also, Sung Kyu don't need Woo Hyun to give him a tour of high school. A few days ago, when he returned to Seoul with his father, they both came to see the facilities. Several important people recommended Woollim High School to Mr. Kim, mainly because it is more like a boarding school, apart from having excellent security and privacy, coupled with the great academic prestige for several decades now.
     To tell the truth, the omega was not very excited to return, but when his mother died a few months ago, his father decided to leave everything behind to start over in his hometown, and Sung Kyu could not deny him some reassurance, after everything, that woman was the love of his life, although she was not a really loving mother with her son.
     "I have no idea why you're so rude towards me; you don't even know me. Are you always this way with new students?" Sung Kyu asks when he carries his books.
     He doesn't wear a backpack or purse; he didn't even carry a paltry notebook at his previous school. But his father told him that if he wants to make friends, he has to stop being so arrogant. However, everyone around Sung Kyu behaves like this, including the boys he spent time with in Japan. They were always spitting on all the money their parents have, but Sung Kyu has never boasted of the great fortune of his family, but of the great intelligence, beauty and many other qualities that he was born with. That is his real 'sin'. Although, Woo Hyun is not far behind when it comes to petulance.
     "Only with you. I just don't give a damn about you,” Nam says before standing up with the intention of leaving the classroom. Sung Kyu also gets up and follows closely behind him.
     "Is that true, or are you still upset that I beat you on the track this morning?
     Nam stops abruptly and the omega crashes into his back. The alpha rotates on his axis and for an instant Sung Kyu's skin bristles as Woo Hyun begins to give off a bitter smell, although, it is not really annoying or intimidating for Kim.
     "You better keep your mouth shut," Woo Hyun mutters, since they are not completely alone in the classroom yet.
     Sung Kyu crosses his arms and a small, mischievous smile begins to float on his lips.
     "So you're embarrassed to let others know," he points out with a peculiar twinkle in his eyes.
     "I told you to shut your mouth," the alpha whispers as he clenches his fists on either side of his body. The omega sees him tense up and that brings him more satisfaction.
     "Okay. I won't tell anyone, but..."
     "But what?! Are you daring to threaten me?!"
     "Oh, no! I never would. It's just, if you care that much, I can keep quiet if... I can borrow your notes."
     "What?" And Woo Hyun's face is disfigured.
     "Yes! I can forget the whole thing if you help me catch up with classes. I really need it,” he declares seriously.
     And it is that Sung Kyu speaks totally with the truth. He hasn't told Woo Hyun, but in his old school he was number one in his class.
     The alpha looks him in the eye and although he feels that all of this is just a way for the omega to make fun of him more, Woo Hyun is willing to agree in exchange for Sung Kyu not shouting from the rooftops what happened in the morning.
     "Okay. I'll help you, but you will keep quiet."
     And Sung Kyu smiles, something that really irritates Woo Hyun. The alpha can't explain why the omega puts him in such a bad mood.
     "Thank you," Kim says, placing his free hand on Nam's shoulder, but the young alpha squints and grabs his wrist to withdraw it in disgust, before turning his back on him and walking toward the door.

 

11:23 a. m.

    
     As Woo Hyun sits at the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter