Foreigner

"I HATE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06:42 a. m.

 

At the end of his short warm-up exercise routine, Woo Hyun exhales a huge mouthful of air, settling behind the mark that lies on the floor of that long running track. Every morning he trains before the sun rises. Classes start at eight o'clock, and although the school's campus is huge, it doesn't take him long to get around the perimeter.
     Woollim is one of the most prestigious high schools in the country; not every teenager is admitted. It's necessary, first of all, have millionaire parents. And, although the boy does not care about all the money his family owns, he's willing to follow his father's orders to take the helm of his business in the future, as long as the man keeps the promise he made many years ago.
     The slight mist begins to dissipate with the first rays of the sun as Woo Hyun takes his first stride. He at first he does it calmly. He shouldn't strain his muscles when he's just practicing. It would be unwise of him to overexert himself and end up hurt. That would be disastrous. However, within five minutes of starting his run, he picks up his pace a little and his calves tense. Woo Hyun is reaching his maximum speed and that satisfies him. He has improved his times a lot in recent months.
     He is in good physical condition, after all, he is the alpha champion of the school's annual olympics race, and he must keep his title (more out of pride than anything else), as well as his excellent grades, because his father tells him all the time that he is useless, and the young man has insisted on showing him that he is totally wrong.
     His dark hair flutters with every meter he travels and beads of sweat fall from his broad forehead as he thinks that, again, he will take first place in the next competition. A trusting smile plays on his thick lips at the thought of the wonderful trophy he will win, and suddenly a subtle, sweet scent hits his nostrils. Woo Hyun frowns, and seconds later, a boy he has never seen before surprises him when he passes him.

     Nam is taken aback when he looks at the strange's back with his eyes wide open, and he can hardly believe that boy is running faster than him. There is no one in the entire school capable of surpassing his magnificent speed. Not even Sung Yoon or Jang Jun have been able to do it. It doesn't matter how many times they have tried; no matter how hard they have trained. Woo Hyun wrinkles his forehead again and, instead of slowing down, he tenses his legs more to try to reach the stranger, but, as much as he runs with all his might, he cannot catch up with him.
     After a few minutes, Woo Hyun has reached his limit and decides to stop, noticing with annoyance and frustration that that boy continues to advance without problems. And Nam wonders how he has been able to beat him if the smell of him and his thin complexion clearly scream at him that he is an omega. It's well known that they do not have the stamina or physical strength to beat an alpha in competitions of this type.
     When he has rested a bit, Woo Hyun decides to go back to his room, trying to forget what just happened on the track, although it is a bit difficult for him to accept that he has been overtaken by an omega. He thinks it's a mistake. He even thinks he just imagined it. He has trained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter