Hanging Out

You Are My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yejin was the peppermint ice-cream that she was holding on to, “This is so delicious.”

   Chansung who was also his banana ice-cream just nodded in agreement as he was unable to say anything.

   Minyoung gave an amused smile. The three of them were chilling at the playground near their high school. Minyoung treated both Yejin and Chansung after they had ended their detention which was cleaning the school cafeteria.

   “If you guys want more ice-cream, just tell me okay?” Minyoung offered.

   “Really? Another ice-cream?” Yejin eyes widened in surprise.

   “Well, I still feel bad towards you guys,” Minyoung bit her lips.

   “I told you, it’s okay. It’s over anyway. We have already finished our punishment,” Chansung added, “But since you offered, I think I’ll have another one.”

   Minyoung chuckled, “So both of you wanted the same ice-cream?”

   Yejin nodded vigorously.

   “Alright then. I’ll go to the ahjussi’s shop and buy more ice-cream okay?”

   Yejin beamed and nodded.

   “I’ll follow you!” Chansung offered while finishing his ice-cream.

   “Hmm,” Minyoung smiled.

   “I’ll wait here then,” Yejin said softly.

    Minyoung started walking towards the provision shop with Chansung following close behind. Yejin glanced at them before continuing her ice-cream.

~.~

   “Minyoung-ah, thanks for the treat,” Chansung said while tucking his hands into his blazer’s pocket.

   “No problem. Next time, it’s your turn to treat me,” Minyoung joked.

   “Of course,” Chansung smiled.

   Minyoung gave a pleasant smile. Both of them remained silent.

   “Minyoung-ah…”

   “Hmm?” Minyoung turned to look at Chansung.

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” Minyoung smiled.

“Ermmm… Do you….”

 But before Chansung could finish his sentence, someone interrupted them, “Hey Minyoung.”

Both Chansung and Minyoung stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter