To The Rescue

You Are My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later, the torrential rain came lashing down and the sky was utterly dark. Yejin looked out of the classroom window with a blank stare. Yejin who was standing beside her nudged her.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Chansung asked.

"Aishhh, why must it rain again? Now, we can't play outside," Yejin stomped to her seat and crossed her arms.

Chansung walked over to Yejin and sat on Sanghyun's place which was beside Yejin, "We can do other things."

"Like what?"

Chansung rubbed his neck, "I don't know."

Yejin let out a heavy sigh, "I'm so bored."

"How about we walk around the school to see what we can play?" Chansung suggested.

Yejin contemplated on Chansung's idea, "Okay..."

"Let's go!"

Both of them got up and exited the classroom.

"I hate rainy days," Yejin mumbled to herself.

~.~

Min Young took a deep breath and smiled in satisfaction. 

I love rainy days, Min Young thought to herself. She was sitting alone at her usual quiet spot. Then, she took out her favourite story book from her bag and continued reading. Without her knowing, a few pairs of eyes were observing her actions from behind a wall not far from her. 

"Look, it's the new girl. We haven't disturbed her before," the first voice whispered. 

"I know," the second voice said before coming out from his hiding. Then, with his hands tucked in his blazer's pockets, he strutted coolly to Min Young's table and his friends followed close behind.

"Hi there!" the person greeted with a smirk.

Min Young looked up to see a group of five boys right in front of her.

"You are the new girl right?" he asked.

Min Young slowly nodded.

"I'm Yong Junhyung," he introduced himself while holding out his hand.

"You have to stay away from Junhyung. He's bad," Chansung's warning rang in her mind.

Min Young just stared at Junhyung's hands and she cringed back in fear.

Junhyung sighed and retreated his hands, "Don't tell me you are mute?" 

His friends guffawed. Min Young bit her lips. 

"What are you reading?" Junhyung asked and snatched the book from Min Young's hands which made her eyes flickered in shock. 

"Hmmm... Such an interesting book. Maybe I should "borrow" it," Junhyung smirked while flipping the pages of the book nonchalantly. 

Tears started to form in Min Young's eyes and her lips were trembling faintly. 

"Oh look, somebody us about to cry," Junhyung snickered. 

~.~ 

Meanwhile, Yejin and Chansung were walking around the school aimlessly. 

"Brrr... Why is it so cold? That's the reason why I hate the rain," Yejin whined while hugging her own body. 

Chansung who was walking beside Yejin automatically took out his jacket and draped it over Yejin's arm. Yejin stopped on her tracks and fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter