Troublemakers

You Are My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class was always in a chaos early in the morning before the teacher came in.

"Are you sure this is going to be okay?" 16-years-old Minyoung asked her best friends worriedly.

Yejin rolled her eyes, "Stop worrying, will you? This is not the first time we do this."

Minyoung blew a raspberry and crossed her arms. Her best friends, Yejin and Chansung were considered as the troublemakers in their high school. They always had something in mind to prank people. Even though she tried her best not to be involved, she would also unintentionally be involved. At that moment, Mr Kang, their English teacher entered the class. The students quickly scrambled to their seats.

"This is going to be fun," Yejin whispered to Minyoung and Chansung before turning back to her seat. She was sitting infront of Minyoung and Chansung. Minyoung gulped while Chansung eagerly agreed with Yejin.

"Good morning, class," Mr Kang greeted in English.

"Good morning, Mr Kang..." the whole class murmured lazily.

"Okay, now I want all of you to take out your homework from yesterday..." Mr Kang instructed the class while walking over to the teacher's table.

Yejin and Chansung were looking at Mr Kang with anticipation and trying to control their laughter while Minyoung looked around nervously.

Mr Kang placed his briefcase on the table and pulled out the teacher's chair for him to sit. The moment he sitted down, the chair broke into several pieces and also caused him to fall in an awkward manner. This causes uproar in the class. Yejin and Chansung high-fived each other and was hooted with laughter.

Mr Kang awkwardly got up and straightened his suit. His face turned red in humiliation and anger.

"WHO DID THIS?" his loud authoritative voice echoed across the room which causes the whole class to stop laughing abruptly.

"I ASK AGAIN, WHO DID THIS?" he glared at the class.

The whole class remained silent. Yejin and Chansung were looking down at their table.

"IF NOBODY ADMITS, I'M GOING TO SEND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO DETENTION!" he threatened.

"It was me and Yejin..." Chansung said quietly.

~.~

"AISHHH! Seriously, why did you have to admit it was us? If you could just keep your mouth shut, we would not be doing this," Yejin grumbled while busy m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter