New Friend

You Are My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One year later, Chansung and Yejin started first grade. They were enrolled in the same school and it must be their fate as they were in the same class. Yejin was excited when she found out that she and Chansung were in the same class. As expected, Yejin would sit beside Chansung. In their class, they were considered as the most talkative pair. No matter what class they had, they would never keep quiet. Sometimes, the teachers would have to stop teaching in order to shut them up.

~.~ 

"Okay class, this is already the second semester and I felt that some of you have bonded too much," Mrs. Lee, Chansung and Yejin's form teacher said to the class while glancing at Chansung and Yejin. 

"So, I have decided to change some of your seats. I know you have your own friends but you have to mixed around as well, am I right?" Mrs. Lee continued to look at Chansung and Yejin. 

"I think Mrs. Lee is talking about us," Yejin whispered to Chansung. 

"Really?" Chansung whispered back. 

"Yeah, she keeps on looking at us." 

"So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" 

Yejin rolled her eyes, "Of course it's bad." 

Mrs. Lee cleared , “Okay... These names that I will be calling out, please come out to the front." 

The whole class remained silent.

"Yejin..." 

"I knew it," Yejin muttered under her breath and slowly made her way to the front. 

"Kikwang..." 

Kikwang eagerly sprung up from his seat, which was right in front and stood beside Yejin. 

"Okay, that's all for now. Kikwang, you can sit beside Seohyun," Mrs. Lee pointed to the empty seat beside Seohyun. 

"Okay, Mrs. Lee!" Kikwang beamed and walked over to the seat he was allocated to. 

"And Yejin... You will be sitting right in front here, beside Sanghyun," Mrs. Lee smiled sweetly while pointing towards the seat beside Sanghyun. 

"But... But... Mrs. Lee..." Yejin began to protest. 

"You will learn better when you sit in front. Trust me, it’s better than sitting behind and not paying attention," Mrs. Lee was still smiling brightly. 

Yejin blew a raspberry and dragged her feet to her new seat. She plopped down on her seat in frustration.

"Hi!" Sanghyun greeted enthusiastically.

"Hmmm..." Yejin greeted with a grunt and buried her head in her arms. 

Sanghyun adjusted his glasses and scratched his non-itchy head in confusion. 

"Okay class, and today, we have a new student who will be joining us," Mrs. Lee continued. 

The students were chattering among themselves when they heard there will be a new student. 

"Quiet please!" Mrs. Lee raised her vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter