Shuhua's Inner Turmoil

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)


Shuhua's P.o.V

Oh wow.
 

Im so ed.Not in that way of course but the thing is,I'm kinda trapped in between my very angry unnie's,who apparently are just a one flick away from going ape inside the premises of our company.

Which could be really bad considering the fact that we have all eyes on us.

One wrong move and we can find ourselves on the headlines of a dispatch article.

Or worse,be canceled by the supreme court of twitter ran by toxic k-pop fans and western people alike.

Well

I certainly did not expect for this chaos to happen.

Our CEO had told me after all that he got them under control,that he will make them understand so why..

Why is it that they are trying so hard prying on to me for answers?!

"Yeh Shuhua you little brat where have you gone to without telling us???"

"That's very irresponsible of you to do,Shu.You made us all worry"

"...."

"YAAAAA Shuhua tf man Me and Soyeon unnie were this close to beating out CEO's for sending you away without our permission >:(( "

"Shushu,honey are you alright?"

The never ending questions and complains made me want to bolt out of this room in fear of member's taking their interrogation too far and..

Find these hideous marks on my body.

Nope that cannot happen.I don't think I can explain everything in detail without breaking down,and If ever I did breakdown I don't want it to happen in front of( everyone.

My pride would never recover.It was already bad that I'm the weak link of group,a thorn to it's rose.

I can't afford to be an emotional burden,and make my unnies think that I am some child that needs to be taken care of.

No I'm sick and tired of always being seen as someone weak,to be treated like some sort of a baby.

"Girls please,I just came back from...a eee ryou know.Give me some space"

Faking what I feel through sassy and tough clapbacks is what made my life here in Idle much easier.

Its better to act dumb,stupid,loud,and so on than let the entire world,especially these girls to know that deep inside I'm some emotionally ed up omega who can't stand being alone and unwanted by those who surround her.
I needed the love,the attention.

I may pretend that I don't like it when everyone gives me praise,kisses me or whatnot,especially by Miyeon unnie.

But,you know deep inside my heart.everything they do makes my heart flutter,making me unable to think straight and rather,run away from it in fear of losing control.
That's right,not being in control of what I feel is what scares me the most.

I don't want to make myself look like a ing joke in front of everyone,nor do I want them view me as something fragile.

Especially since Im not used to be the subject of such intense love and affection.
It scares me how much my heart pounds whenever they are near.

Miyeon unnie's bold advances gives me shivers down my spine,her sincere and soft,gentle eyes had always made my heart flutter by ten folds whenever our eyes would meet-which makes me run away most of the time because I honestly cannot take so much.

Minnie unnie on the other hand,is sweet and very very understanding.We stand on the same wavelength,which makes it much easier for me to communicate with her when I am in need of someone to talk to.

Honestly,she's like my favorite unnie,but only on certain occasions :))

Soojin unnie as well,is my favorite unnie.She was the first friend I had made after all in Korea.
The only one patient enough to talk to me despite the obvious language barrier we had.
Unlike the others,Soojin unnie would give me that sense of familiarity similar to my family in Taiwan.
Which made me cling on to her more,not wanting to be pulled away from the comfort she brings.

I know she gets really annoyed sometimes when I become too needy or clingy,but..I can't help it.
I hope that,she doesn't despise my sorry soon if I keep this behavior act.

For I personally believe that I can't take a serious rejection of skinship from anyone in the group,especially soojin unnie.

This .

But Moving on to both Soyeon and Yuqi unnie,who are btw both gifted with such incredible talents no one in out generation can hope to match.

They may seem untouchable but to me,they can be really sweet.

Its just that,they have different ways in showing it.

For Soyeon unnie,she would always spoil me with food or money.She's the type to give cash as a gift after all.

Plus,she always prioritize my comfortability with the songs she writes.

Letting me take the first dibs on line distribution.Allowing me to choose the parts I would like to sing,making a few easy to hard adjustments for the sound to fit my skill level in singing.

And SO ON.

Honestly,Soyeon unnie is such a good unnie and leader.I don't understand why people hate her so much,or see her as an egotistic..idol/leader like Jimin from AOA.

Oh well,let's go forward to Yuqi.She likes to tease me a lot whenever we are in front of the camera,but behind closed doors.

She's very uh,affectionate.We talk a lot in our native language whenever its just the two of us,always be the one to look out for me.

Yuqi is truly such a kind girl,despite her image as the loud,rebellious teenager of (G)I-DLE

My best friend,Song Yuqi had always been my comfort and safe haven in times that I do not feel safe and content in this foreign country.

Truly,I value her as my friend.

so much that I'm scared of messing it up with her or any of the girls.

I'm scared,always so scared to fall for one if not all of them.
But I can't help it you know,not when they're making me feel as if Im the most important person in the world.

Its unfair,that only I'm the only to feel this way.

Surely,my alpha-No,these alphas can never see me in that type of light.

In their eyes,I would always be the "little sister" of the group.
Someone to protect,to take care of.

They aren't doing this because they love me "that way"

Nope,the omega in me can only ever dream of such thing happening.

They do this because they feel obligated to look out for me.

As an omega faking her status as an alpha,life as an idol would be 10 times as hard if my feelings for these 5 amazing women were to go farther than that of a friend.

 

A pathetic lie

That's what I am.
And that's all I would ever be.

A dirty secret I must keep till the day I retire.

I just pray that when that day for me to say goodbye to everyone and go back to where...I truly belong to.Back in Taiwan..

My heart had already let go of this childish desire to love and be loved back by them.

As I cannot..

For the death of me,endure the pain of a broken heart.
 

~~~~
/Mess Hall of Cube Entertainment/

Author's P.o.V

After what seems to be an eternity of Shuhua speaking only to herself inside her mind,did she notice finally notice that the girls had stopped yapping and was instead trying to thoroughly inspect Shuhua's body.Searching for signs of injuries she might have had for her first time in a rut.

They can't help but worry for the maknae.

After all,an inexperienced alpha as young as Shuhua can sometime go insane with their desire to mark and conquer a potential mate.

In which Shuhua doesn't have,yet.

Making the girls of (G)I-DLE to think that the maknae of the group had a really,really tough time these past few days she was gone.

Though despite their pity for the youngest not being able to fully recreate such adulturous activities befitting of an alpha,everyone was low key pleased that Shuhua had not (yet) slept with anyone.

As selfish as that might sound,(G)I-DLE,more specifically Miyeon and Soojin are glad that Shuhua had remained unmated even though they knew deep inside that they stand no chance in winning her over as their mate.

They always try to keep in mind that Shuhua is an alpha.-

Not a beta,and certainly not. An Omega.

No way in hell Yeh Shuhua was an omega.
in the eyes of everyone.
That girl is too bold,straight forward with her words and was never really afraid to say whats on her mind

They way she carries herself in front of everyone with such striking elegance and confidence made everyone,or most suitedly describe as "fooled everyone" into thinking that she is indeed an Alpha.
Not an omega,but an Alpha who is yet to exert full control of her beast.

Oh how foolishly wrong they are.

Shuhua is one hell of an actress,so good that the CEO personally thinks that he should give her an acting project,but doing so would displease the girls.

After all,to them Shuhua is still young and new to the kpop industry.

Her vocabulary isn't as good as the other foreign members and sending her alone for an acting project without much profienciency in the Korean language.

Is like asking for the maknae to be bashed into oblivion by the K-Netizens.

Which also meant pissing off the rest of (G)I-DLE.Something he would certainly not want to do.

Hell no,The CEO had once thought.

What Jeon Soyeon did a few days back was more than enough to keep his limitations at the youngest member of (G)I-DLE.

Though moving on,Relationships between same second- genders are extremely prohibited in South Korea.

An alpha cannot be with another alpha.

Same goes for the other genders.

It always goes like this,as dictated by this world's ancient ancestors.
(p.s the oldies of the past are low key misogynistic s)

"An alpha shall be mated with either a beta or omega in order to bring a peaceful,balanced relationship between the two"

"An Omega can be mated with either an Alpha or Beta,as their duties lies in satisfying the two mentioned genders,and bring life to their children."

So to make everything short.

An alpha can never be with a fellow alpha.One must be dominant,one must be submissive that's how it had always been.

This unfair scale of power had caused turmoil among the lower rankings of beast kin alike.

Starting a war back in the ancient days where a rebellion against the so called "Gods of the mortal realm" a.k.a alphas,was led by no other than beast kins with the ranking of a beta and omega.

Of course that was all in the past,the present day however was not that much different from the old days when it comes to the unfair treatment between the rankings of people.

Some traces of ancient beliefs and traditions are left to exist to this very day.

Which makes it hard for the world to have that equal,peaceful setting for everyone to live in.

Though going back to the main topic.The girls of the group are stuck in a dillema.They know that Shuhua was not for them to take.

Yet for some reason,Yeh Shuhua defies that basic logic and pull them in to possibly sin.

That girl,as innocent as she may seem is dangerous.

And Miyeon,Minnie,Soojin,Soyeon and lastly Yuqi.

Knows very well of this fact.

They can never pull away from the youngest,not now,never.

~~~~~~
(Back to reality,again)

"YAH stop it you pabo unnies!" one can easily hear the group's youngest scream in horror as the rest of the members surround her like hungry wolves.

The girls mentioned are trying to ehem,take of Shuhua's green turtle neck to see if the maknae had truly NOT slept with anyone.

It was already weird enough for them to see Shuhua wearing something else that is not her favorite,iconic-baggy green shirt.

The one that had like,2-3 holes in them but yet Shu wears them still because why the not.

(Its her life,plus that shirt had originally belonged to her older sister back in Taiwan.)

So here they are,frantically looking for left over marks or worse a mating scar on either Shuhua's neck or lower belly.

"We're all Alphas here no need to be shy" Yuqi frowned at Shuhua's reaction as she tries to reach for the hem of the shirt,only for her hands to be harshly slapped away by the younger girl.

"I said stop!" She yelled,her dark pools looking back at them with pure terror.

Making the girls immedietly regret being to pushy with the maknae.

"A-Ah I'm sorry Shu I just-!" Yuqi tried to quickly apologize,only to be cut off by Shuhua.

"Its okay.I'm okay.There's no need for you to check on me all the time I'm not a child" Shuhua,her words firm and strong,stared at the grounds as she desperately holds down her trembling hand with the other.

She knows that girls might have not thought she was serious when she told them she was okay,after all she might be the wackiest crack head member of the group.

So its hard to look in between the thin line of what is a "joke" and what's "not a joke" between the girls.

"Let's just go home okay?" The youngest silently begs,hoping for the girls to just let her be and not ask that many questions or else she'll definetly lose it.

"Okay Shu,let's get you home.I'm sorry for ...over reacting" Soyeon was the first to speak up,sheepishly smiling at the girl in emberassment.

And soon the others followed.

"Yeah me too Shu,ya know how much I love you right?"

"I'll cook you your favorite sea weed soup when we get back"

"AAAH Let's cuddle on my bed tonight!I missed you!

" aish so loud,let's go home now before it gets too dark girls"

Shuhua smiled in relief.She was now safe and back with her team.

All she had to do,is to not mess up in hiding what happened...the previous night with Tzuyu.

She cannot bear to imagine how her unnies would react.

Would they be disgusted? Would they think lowly of her if they knew her true identity?

So many questions keep on popping up on her head,yet she does not wish to know the answers.

Afraid that it will take away her peace of mind.

And possibly,the current relationship she has with everyone in the group.

"That's right" she whispers lowly to herself.

"Nobody but me has to know"

A sad smile crept up on her face.

This,was unfortunately for the best.

No matter how difficult it is to hide who she truly is,Shuhua must endure it all,and hope for the best to come not only for herself,but for her friends in this group as well.

Nothing would make her happier,than finding success along the way with these girls who she wish to share her life with.

~~

A/N: ahh IM ALIVE !!sorry it took so long I was busy.But good news is the next chapter would be back in the present day!

Or

I could write an extra chapter of this timeline where the girls had found out about what Tzuyu did.

And how they reacted?

Well what chu guys think?Which one do you guys want to see first?

+++Bonus Content +++
Mishu

Jelly Miyeon :00


Sharing one person to love with 5 girls can be difficult sometimes,but as time goes on and I have come to learn more about my members,I came to accept that Shuhua belongs to each one us just as we belong to her alone.

I know that yet,I can't help but feel jealous sometimes.Especially with Soojin.

Our company had made it clear a few months ago after our come backs that they want the ship "Sooshu" to make more appearances on cam for the fans.

So that means Shuhua and Soojin had to do a lot of skinship for the sake of gathering extra attention for the group,which isn't so bad but sometimes..

Just this one time.

This jealousy of mine is killing me.

Putting me in a bad mood the entire day knowing that Shuhua had to spend more time with Soojin than the rest of us because our company told us to.

Its not fair,but I didn't have the courage to speak about it so I kept quiet about it.

After all,behind close doors and underneath the sheets my Shuhua would remain as my lover alone for the rare nights we can spend with eachother.