Don't mess with Jeon Soyeon

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)

Author's P.o.V

    To say that Manager-unnie is scared less for her life would be an understatement as she alone, the youngest omega out of the group dorm and into the company vehicle.

It was one hell of a challenge for her to transport the maknae as Shuhua's heat pheromones hit her like a ing truck.
that despite being born a beta she finds it so ing hard to concentrate on the road and not on the girl whining beside her in pain and agony.

"Manni..ee" The omega's words were broken as she speaks,clenching on tightly on Miyeon's jacket that she took on their last minute at the dorm before leaving.

She had hoped that maybe her eldest unnie's scent would make the pain on her abdomen go away but unfortunately.

It did nothing but make her body want more.

With tears of frustration she looks down on her hand,Wondering why did their CEO do this to her?

She remembers the day their CEO told her clearly of the reason on why she was debuted together with everyone. Despite the fact that she was still "lacking" on some skills befitting of an idol.

It goes like this,from what she can remember-

The two of them were alone in his office,the other girls already been escorted out of the company building.So it was just her and this scary CEO of an alpha.

"So your curious on why you were chosen for the debut team huh?"

The omega in question nods in response.Too scared to be even opening for him.

"Hmm,think of yourself as an emergency ration for them to consume when they .." He smirks,looking down at at an 18 year old Shuhua. "You'll know"

Yes,in the eyes of her CEO she was pretty much just a "comfort" woman for the group.

This ofcourse left a bad taste on Shuhua's mouth,but her desire to debut and accomplish her dreams with these wonderful girls overcame her disgust over this trashy old dirt-bag's plan.

She believes in her unnies,she knows that she's more than just omega to them.
Or so she forces herself to believe.Else she would go insane from all the self-loathing.

Back to the current time and day,Shuhua cries even harder as she remembers that moment she had with that man.
Her heat had her hormones going crazy,silently wishing for either Miyeon's or Minnie's soothing touch on her skin.
Or maybe Soojin whispering sweet nothings on her ear,softly patting her head with an affectionate look on her eyes.
At this point she won't even mind being sandwich in between Yuqi and Soyeon as the cuddle underneath her fluffy blanket back in the dorm.

Oh how wonderful would that be,unfortunately that cannot happen as the CEO had basically made her an emergency bunker to go to when that certain season comes around.
Why you ask?
Well this month for (G)I-DLE is packed with lots of music promotions and guest shows,it would be a lost to the company if all of them at once were to go in a rut.
if Shuhua had stayed with them ofcourse.


"Get her phone and send them a message.You'll be staying in that place we made for you until your heat passes"
"B-but.."
"No buts,Yeh Shuhua.Food and other neccesary supplies would be given to you,I assure you that your unnies would be okay with this.Just don't tell them" The CEO smiles at the young beautiful omega before him,almost tempted to...

Well,take advantage of her pretty form but he chose not to for he does not wish to bring forth Soyeon's wrath on him.

Even though its true that Soyeon is a dwarf compare to him,her alpha however is no joke and should be taken seriously.

Her alpha had this thing where she would straight up demand fear and respect to those that surrounds it.

The CEO of Cube Entertainment knows this,but wish not to acknowledge such a shameful thing because his pride does not allow him to.

So with a dissappointed sigh,he went for the safest option and left the omega under the care of the group's manager-unnie.

As he should.

He would soon realize how this was the smartest decision he had ever made in his life.

(Give this man a ing standing ovation y'all,he deserves it for not being a dumb for once :)) )

~~

"We're almost there Sh-Shuhua.Just hold on tight"

"But uni.it hurts"

"I know"

Hearing the omega cry absolutely broke her manager unnie's heart,but she knew that she can't do anything about it

Unless of course,she wants to get torn apart by 5 very angry alpha's if they find even just a sniff of her scent on the younger girl.

God she does not wish for Soyeon's anger to be directed at her at all.She could really die,for real.No jokes

It may not be obvious to Shuhua,but all of her members Soojin specifically,likes to scent-mark her whenever they get the chance.

Which is why most k-pop idols they run into,whether they are from Music Encore or Idol Variety shows,they would always tend to straight up ignore her or even go as far as running away in fear that they may accidentally offend her "allegedly" so called alpha's.

Whose scents are btw all overwhelmingly dominant when it comes to ShuShu.

Imagine being claimed by 5 Alphas.

Only Shuhua,in the eyes of her fellow kpop idols and staff managers can do that.

~~~

Pacing around the room was Soyeon,her usual controlled demeanor was nowhere to be found as she brainstorms for reasons that made her favorite maknae leave without a notice.

Was she actually dissatisfied with her less amount of lines?No,that can't be it since Shuhua had told her that she wish to work on her Korean more before increasing her lines to sing in their comeback songs.

So what else could it be?

Did she and soojin fight?No again,the elder of the two is wayYYY to patient with the maknae.She could never be truly angry with Shuhua no matter how annoying she may seem.

What about Miyeon?Had she been teasing Shuhua so much it pissed the young alpha that she left?
...
.
.
That can happen but Soyeom is sure as hell that Shuhua secretly loves the attention Miyeon gives her so again,no.

"Just what could the reason be?!" She growls in frustration,kicking away her trashcan full of wrinkled,used up paper.

Thank god no one is with her at the studio, or else they would turn into a whimpering mess as Soyeon's scent swirls in aggravating manner.

"" she curses outloud almost tempted to barge into her CEO's office and demand him to give her the answers she need.

She can easily do that but like Minnie had told her before

"Unless we know where Shuhua is and how she's doing"

"We can't act stupid.Please control yourselves everyone"

Ah,how she wish she can do as she please and just-!!

Oh well,this is for Shuhua.She can control herself,yup and DEFINETLY not resort to beating the living out of her CEO for being so discreet about Shuhua's current status.

Yeah,After all she's Jeon Soyeon

And Jeon Soyeon does not lose her cool to anyone,not even for their - CEO.

~~~~~
Few minutes later,Soyeon was about to lose her over-thinking on whether shuhua is alright or not, when suddenly,a text message had appeared on her phone.

She immedietly ran towards her phone and pressed open.
It was from Shuhua.

"Soyeon-Unnie,I'll be back tommorow.I'm sorry for not telling you in advance but I'll explain when I get there what happened"

Was all it said.This worries Soyeon as the way her Shu had typed in these words,was weird.It wasn't so "Shuhua" like,as if someone else was using her phone and typing this one instead of her..

Wait a minute.

What,what if Shuhua was in trouble and someone had took away her phone and-?!

At this point her imagination was running wild,just the thought of someone else other than Soyeon and her group touching Shuhua in a manner far from friendly is...

Making her blood boil in rage.Her alpha at this point is threatening to be set free and wreck havoc but Soyeon knew better than to let her emotions get the best of her.

And so she took off her jacket to cool off and marched on angrily out of her studio with the intent to have a little "talk" with her precious CEO.

~~
*A few moments later*

"What the ?!" The CEO in question screams out in fear as the door to his office slams wide open,revealing a very angry Soyeon.

"You better tell me where the Shuhua is before I make a mess out of your office and you" she made sure to emphasize the last word with so much venom in her tone that it sent intense shivers down the man's spine.

May god have mercy on this dude
Because Soyeon totally won't be giving him mercy anytime soon if he keeps acting dumb.

"I-I told you already!Its a private issue that Shuhua herself won't tel-! His pathetic excuse of an explanation was put to a stop when a ball pen that Soyeon personally uses to write her group's BOPS was accurately thrown just right above his head.
Talk about accuracy,Is there anything Soyeon can't do?

If only she hadnt purposely missed an inch on her pen-throw then it surely would have penetrated his skull.

and judging by the way how his perfect porcelein wall looks now with cracks and the ballpen itself was half way deep inside it.

Yup,he would have died in an instant.

"Wh-what the?!That could have hit me you!-"

"That was my intention"The leader spoke,unbothered.Gazing at him with predatory eyes.

"Tell me what it is that happened and I won't make this any worse for you"

"-oh Oh really?" the CEO,still full of pride tries to act all tough in front of the smaller alpha.

"You do know that your disrespect on me would cost not only you but your group's contract?!" He yelled,only to be met with fit of laughter coming from no other than Jeon Soyeon herself.

"And what lose your only money maker in the company?Oh please without us you'd be bankrupt years ago"

She smirks in delight at the expression her CEO had on his face right now.He should have known better than to challenge his most successful self-made group's Jeon Soyeon,who BTW isn't so fond of taking anyone's so she'd rather make them eat it instead.

"Bingo,shouldn't have challenged me," Soyeon thought to herself as she makes her way towards on what she see's as an omega" man.

"I'm usually not this aggressive but I can't help but feel mad over you and your company's ups."

"Shuhua was the last ing line you crossed.I'm not dumb,that girl is the most expressive one among us so don't you dare tell me that she left just like that with no reason what soever"
Soyeon growled,pulling the CEO roughly down by his necktie.
Making him bend his neck to the side willingly in submission.

"O-okay!Let me go first" He finally gives in,but Soyeon isn't finished yet.

"You don't make the calls around here,I do.Speak"

This became the last button to push for the CEO to fully submit,and with a pathetic whine he said-

"...She..She was on her first rut" The CEO lied by the end of his tounge,praying,begging to the god's above him that the beast in front of him believes in his lie.

His eyes glint up in joy when he saw the look of shock all across Soyeon's face.

Only to be replaced quickly with a look of burning anger.

She let's go of his necktie and went for his neck instead,gripping on it oh-so tightly that made the weaker alpha before her tremble in fear.

"Is she spending it with someone right now?!" She growled,forcing a weak reply of No from the CEO.

Soyeon tries to retake her composure and finally,lets the man breathe.

"...I apologize for my lack of self-control.Goodbye' She flatly declares a short statement of " apology" before walking out of the office,as if nothing terrible happened and she didn't just physically brought harm to the CEO of the company she works in.

~~
"Aaaand that's what happened.Shuhua is apparently experiencing her first rut so our kind CEO decided it would be a good idea to send her away for a few days" Soyeon smiled brightly as if the story she had said was all about rainbows and unicorns,ya know the usual kiddy stuff.

Eliciting a few shocking reactions from her members.
In which she had noticed and so she asks-

"What?"

"what do you mean what?!" They all screamed in unison,and Yes even Soojin.

"Bruh you just did that to our CEO HAHAHHHA" Yuqi laughs out loud,slapping Minnie's shoulder at the process.

"Yes I did and?" Soyeon continues on,not really realizing why her members are reacting this way.For someone so smart she can be really stupid sometimes too.

"Only our Jeon Soyeon can do that people!!"Minnie joins Yuqi at her screaming-laughter parade,earning a few grumbles of annoyance from the last two members.

Soojin and Miyeon.

" she's not with anybody right?" Soojin finally asks the question.

Everybody went silent and Soyeon only nodded in reply.Which made the girls all sigh in relief.
Thank god she wasn't ing anybody,they'd totally lose their if it was the other way around.Even though deep inside they know that they have no right to control what their maknae desires,or the things she wants to do.

They just can't help it you know?They love and want her for their own.

"Good"

"Ah my poor shushu!She must be in so much pain right now" Miyeon frowns,earning a few nods of agreement from her members.

"Yeah,but the CEO told me she'll be back real soon so let's just pamper her once she gets back,okay everyone?"

And with that the discussion was done,the heavy weight on the girls shoulder was lifted up at the thought of their maknae returning to them rommorow.

~~~~~~

" Ngh.." Shuhua groans in pain,the heat in between her thighs was finally gone.

Finally!She thinks to herself as she lifts her thick blanket up,looking at how wet the sheets had gotten from her sweat and tears her body had cried from last night.

And yes if your wondering about what she did to ease her suffering,Shuhua didn't touch herself because she was afraid of the sensation's she'll feel.
no matter how good it may be,to Shuhua its just so overwhelming to face it alone so she went down the rough road and chose to wait it out instead.

Poor Shushu

Her whole body throbbed in pain at the memory,and so with a heavy heart full of self-loathinf and insecurity-

Shuhua stood up and went to the bathroom.To cleanse her body thoroughly with her personally made Alpha-impaired soap and shampoo, masking away her omega's scent.

After that she the conditioner and took the supplies her company had left for her to use,for extra protection.

Alpha-Perfumes,that kind of stuff.

She groaned however at the sight of the box of "toys" her company had left her though,she practically screamed her lungs out the first time she saw the contents of the box.

It scared her,so she left it untouched and proceeded to suffer all throughout her heat.

Damn it,she curses under her breath.

"The company told me to make an excuse for my unnies" She ponders for the perfect lie she should tell.The maknae of (G)I-DLE slumps her back in defeat as she came up with none.

Thankfully though,her favorite manager unnie came to the rescue and simply told her to say that she was in a rut and didn't want to emberass herself.

Shuhua's mood lifted up at the idea!Surely her unnie's would understand.

Hopefully,they do.

Or would they? :)))
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: And woooooo that was quite a long chapter for me.What do you guys think about this chapter?Did the CEO made you pissed off or what XD