A misunderstanding

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)

Author's p.o.v

After hours of a dreadful ride heading towards Tzuyu's home,the girls of (G)I-DLE was finally able to let out a sigh of relief once they took a step outside of their van.

And the moment they did so,Shuhua's sweet peach scent overruled their senses,confirming their assumptions that the maknae really was here.

Alone,with that alpha from Twice.

Just thinking about it infuriates each member,wanting to just take their omega back home with them and reassure her that everything is alright and nothing will ever change between them.

Shuhua would always remain as the most loved,spoiled-rotten member of the group.

And nothing,not even that wimpy Alpha can change that one simple fact.

Though the girls did hate themselves subtly for not noticing what was wrong sooner.
And such insights was only brought to thanks to 8th floor unnie's long lecture of how Shuhua might be feeling right now.

Did they knew that she was just scared of how they may react that pushed her to run away from them.

So with that in mind,Soyeon,Minnie Miyeon Soojin and Yuqi walked away from the van with tensed shoulders.

But before they could get away any farther from their vehicle,they heard 8th floor unnie call them out from the driver's seat.

"Hey kids!!Don't forget to lower down your temper for Shuhua alright?Remember,in her state right Now she's very sensitive so try not to scare her like you did hours ago you little s!"

A short fit of laughter can be heard as the windows to their van roll up,blocking the sight of a very amused unnie inside the car.

Well,thankfully enough no one was around in that moment because if not,they would certainly make a lot of headlines on the go if a group manager like 8th floor unnie were to cuss out on the only girlgroup they manage.

Does she care about that? No,personally 8th floor unnie believes that her puppies really needs some smacking in the head for them to learn not to be that typical Alpha that Shuhua will come to despise.

Especially,Now that she had officially come out as omega,it is important for (G)I-DLE to learn how to control the amount of pheromones they release or else Shuhua will really run away from them no matter what they do.

"Don't worry we're great learners!We learn the first time around Unnie!"

Yuqi yelled out from afar,dragging the others with her in a rush to get to their omega as soon as possible.

The 8th floor unnie can only let out a groan as she prays that Yuqi was not in anyway,bluffing and they really do take Shuhua back in a calm and civil manner.

Else she can say goodbye to the job she loves so much,nagging the girls to death.
~~~
/back in Tzuyu's dorm,her bedroom to be specific/

The light that illuminates the room of Tzuyu had only made a sleeping Shuhua more ethereal looking in the eyes of the Alpha.

And Only the sound of her light snores and maybe a few chirper of some passing birds there and then would be the only thing to reach her ears clearly,which makes the Alpha think that this truly one peaceful night to spend with Shuhua alone.

Or so she thought.

As not long after she said that in her mind did she hear her doorbell ring its familiar tune.

"Oh the pizza I ordered must be here already"

She mumbles softly,looking at Shuhua once again,not being able to resist leaving just a quick peck on her cheek before standing up to go get her order.

Shuhua after all,still hasn't eaten anything as she refused everything Tzuyu would offer to her.

So Tzuyu is quite in a rush to feed the omega some food,as her instincts as an alpha demands her too.

She can still clearly remember the way Shuhua cried out earlier for "Jjin unnie's sea weed soup" or some "Pabo unnie's Spam kimchi Fried Rice".

Whatever that is,the Alpha does not know.

But this for some reason had made her heart heavy with jealously,as Shuhua had called out on them for help instead of her.

Who is BTW ,the only one by her side.

Taking care of her needs.

So why is it that Shuhua must call out on the name of those Alphas?

When all they do is scare and hurt her?

She can only sigh heavily,thinking back on it.

Tzuyu knows nothing on how to cook either dishes so she decided to just order some food from outside so that the omega can at least eat something.

But imagine her surprise when she opened her door and the first thing that greeted her was the people she had absolutely feared to see tonight or in any other particular day in her life.

(G)I-DLE.

The one and only,standing right in front of her doorstep.
 

" oh me"

Tzuyu can only curse out in her mind,wondering what the had she done wrong to deserve this.

~~~~~~

Miyeon's P.o.V

The door to Tzuyu's home had finally opened,and the moment it did our noses was immedietly filled with our Omega's fresh sweet scent of peach.

Ripe for the taking.

On any other occasion,my alpha would have been pleased to indulge on Shuhua's scent but this time however.

Hers was mixed by an Alpha I know not well off.

She opened the door with eyes wide like a saucer,honestly it was quite an amusing sight to see but the moment my Alpha felt that Tzuyu must have kissed Shuhua as my-,correction,our omega's scent was strongest from her lips.

I'm sure the other girls must have noticed it by now,judging from the way their bodies had stiffened.

"How..can I help you?"

She spoke in a manner that does not befit an alpha.

This young pup in front of me sounds so...scared.As she should for if I found out that something other than platonically friendly was done on Shuhua I would make her regret ever coming here in this country.

"Where's shuhua"

Our leader asked-no,hold up I keep getting things wrong ehem sorry.

Demanded,yup our leader Soyeon demanded her to speak up as she stare up at the Alpha.

I can tell that she's almost tempted to use that "thingy" only us can do,if my memory serves me right,to make the alpha before her kneel in submission.

But of course,our manager unnie have already warned us about our uh

Tendencies to overreact when it comes to Shuhua so I can understand how Soyeon feels not being able to do as she wishes for once.

"Go away,She doesn't want to see you" I heard the tall girl before let out a warning growl,baring her cute puppy fangs on Soyeon.

As if that would make her intimidating lol,but still.

The audacity of this punk to growl at us,sure she may be our sunbaemin in the industry but when it comes to rankings one couldn't even compare us with anyone.

So this brat better show us some respect before I personally teach her to.

Minnie's P.o.V

"Go away she doesn't want to see you"

Did..this pup really just growl at us?

What the actual ?Does she not know how much danger she's in by speaking like that not only in front me Soojin and Yuqi but With Miyeon and Soyeon as well?
I bet this privelaged puppy is too eager to die because honestly,we are not in the right mind as well to be painfully understanding like our maknae.

She better let us in before one of us,who I assume would either be Miyeon Soyeon or worse Yuqi,loses their ing minds.

Not that I'll blame them though,because it does ing bother me how much of Shuhua's scent is on her body.

:((

Poor shushu,to think she has to go to this..person as a last resort for believing she will lose us if we knew.

Author's P.o.V

Tzuyu knew deep inside that the buttons she's pressing would ultimately lead her to her doom but her pride as an alpha.

Absolutely refuses to give in,not for the second time again to these women who thinks Shuhua only belongs to them.

"What did you just say?"

Soyeon narrowed her eyes onto Tzuyu,as if she's giving her a chance to change the words she had chosen to put out of .

Alas,the younger alpha however won't budge.

Even if her entire body was to shiver in fear,even if obvious droplets of sweat were to fall onto her face down to her neck..

Tzuyu refuses to give in.

And Jeon Soyeon,took that personally.

"I see,you want it to be like this huh?"
The leader of gidle motioned the others to take a step back,her black orbs never leaving the spot in where Tzuyu stands.

"I said what I said.Shuhua came to me because you girls scared her.So please,let her rest."

Everyone but Miyeon twitched in annoyance,they so badly wanna retort something back,maybe break a few bones there and there but then again.

Soyeon gave them a silent order.

Which means they have to obey,even if isn't something they would most likely want to do.

"Kneel"

One word.

That was what it all takes to get the much more physically adapt alpha to fall down onto her knees.

It felt like an invisible force of nature had pushed down her entire weight onto the floor as both of knees touch the cold ground.

Unable to move,unable to speak.

Tzuyu had predicted for this to happen,she knew that Soyeon would come to use her authority over her like this.

Just in time for Shuhua to see everything the leader she idolize so much to do.

Force an unwilling subject to submit.

Tzuyu smirks only to herself as she suddenly pretends to be hurt,coughing up something to make her acting more..

Believable for the omega hiding in the shadows,watching everything.

"Tzuyu!!"

That was it,tzuyu knew Shuhua would come sooner or later.

Despite her exhausted state,the Omega's kindness would never falter to anyone in need.

And so,Shuhua ran towards Tzuyu,concern and worry evident on her flushed face.

Her sudden appearance made everyone's breath hitch.

They weren't expecting Shuhua to come out suddenly,nor where they expecting her to hold Tzuyu close to her chest as the Alpha fake away her so called "pain".

" Soyeon unnie what on earth are you doing?!"

(A/N: Woah I updated again?! :Cccv lol gomenasai folks but uh I left you guys hanging again :)) so what do you think will happen next?")