Pabo,Pabo Shushu

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)

A/N: Can't believed some folks actually subscribed to this story as I was just messing around XD but ey!Here's a pt2!Thank you for waiting!

 

Author's P.o.v

  In one last desperate attempt to get herself out of this very awkward situation,Yeh Shuhua had finally decided to use her ultimate weapon.
  The maknae's most famous "Puppy eyes" to get her unnies to do whatever the hell she wants the moment she asks them too.
 Quite a fantastic skill ain't it?But guess what it won't work this time because apparantely Soyeon and Yuqi are far too agitated to even be moved by such adorable eyes,lol.
  
  And the moment the young girl realizes that her ultimate card isn't working,she literally starts sweating bullets as the two alpha's approach her.
  Shuhua knows that these two won't actually bring her harm physically but she still can't help but fear for herself.
  
  "Ah-ah Shuhua yah,that trick won't work on us so you better start explaining before I get really mad" Soyeon tried to make herself as "kind" and "gentle" as she can but honestly,she just looked like the scariest in existance.

From Yeh Shuhua's perspective.

The room suddenly became hot and tense,as if one could go and pick up a knife and cut it cleanly with no effort whatsoever.
That's how thick the tension is atm in the dorm that Miyeon,Soojin and the currently-under-fire Shuhua is .
 
"I swear I only went out to relax wi-with.." She stutters nervously as she tries to come up with a name whom she can possibly spend time with.
  And then her dumb came up with the worst person to use as a scape goat.
  "Tzu-Tzuyu!Yes Me and her went on a friendly dat-!"

 What was supposed to be her messily explaining what truly(falsely) happened was cut off when a possessive growl came from the two alpha's infront of her.
 Eyes dangerously glinting with anger and jealously.
 
 "Oh " thought the maknae

She should have known better than to use the fellow Taiwanese as her scapegoat since she is fully aware of how Minnie,Miyeon,Soojin,Soyeon and Yuqi gets whenever Tzuyu comes into the picture.

 They get all touchy and clingly,once even going as far as glaring straight at the maknae of twice when they thought Shuhua wouldn't notice.

 "Choi Tzuyu again?..Are you two in a relationship?" yuqi questions her with an intense gaze.

As if that would make Shuhua speak up

"N-No! hahaha The two of are uh..good friends yup!"
   
"Good friend of who?" A familiar voice came into the scene and Shuhua's worst nightmare took place right at that moment as the last 3 alpha's of the group enters her room. 

Obviously looking upset.

"She told us that she spent a week with Tzuyu without even bothering to make contact with us" 

"ah our sunbaemin from twice" Soojin clicked her tounge in annoyance.
 
While the others were giving out their voices of displeasure,Miyeon stood still,staring blankly at Shuhua.

This sent shivers down her spine,for Shuhua knows that her eldest unnie is scariest when silent.

You'll never know what she's thinking.

Which is why she prefers her all "loud" and "annoying", that way she can easily read what Miyeon was up to.

But now?Shuhua was left with nothing but her wild imagination.

" oh good lord of the pabo's,save me" The maknae cried out once again in her mind,hands clenching down on the silk sheets of her bed in an attempt to calm her raging heart's beat down.

If only it was that easy 

"Unnie's please,I assure you there is nothing to worry about my relationship with Tzuyu.We're just friends,so please don't worry about it- AH!" 
  While in the midst of her defense,the young girl cried out in surprise when Soojin had suddenly pushed her down the bed,both hands pinning her hardly on the shoulders.

"That's not the issue here,Shu" Her smile does not match the deadly look her eyes bear.

Oh dear lord

"Yah!Soojin unnie be more gentle with Shuhua!" yuqi yelled out,trying to pull Soojin off the maknae but the older won't budge.The older paid her no mind as she continues.

"You tell me constantly you love me but yet you spend more time,with a member from another girl group"
 
 Soojin spoke in a sultry manner,"Tell me Shu,don't you think I have the right to get mad?"

"Uh..." The maknae trails off,almost tempted to speak out sassy retorts such as

"But you push me away and call me annoying so why should you be mad at me for spending time with other people??" As a joke but she sure as hell not that dumb to make such a thing especially in a serious moment like this.

"I'm sorry?" She took a much safety route by apologizing but it seemed not enough for her unnie.

When she didn't reply,Shuhua was about to utter out an apology when suddenly

Minnie broke the silence with a low growl,sniffing the air with a confused look on her face.

Shuhua internally panicks as she comes to the realization that her omega scent had freshly came out of her heated body.What a good time to be alive,she thinks.

"Guys?..Do you smell that?" Minnie looks around at her members for confirmation and lastly at shuhua.

 

"Shu..are you perhaps.."

 

~~~~

a/n:AND WE DONE HAHAH