Holding them close from afar,I ran away

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)

Shuhua's P.o.V


Now that I think about it

Had there ever been a time where I became truly vulnerable in front of my family,friends and..members?

Was I as truly honest with how I feel,to let them know that things weren't really going well for my part and Im internally getting ed up by my bottled feelings?

Perhaps the answer maybe no,but at the same time yes.

People think they know me only because I talk a lot,share so many things about myself.

When in truth..everything was just a facade.

A distraction to make them think they know,while holding them from a distance.

I guess,this is what's happening now.

It was bound to happen,I knew that from that start but I failed to accept it wholeheartedly,that no lie can continue on forever.

So yeah,call me a .

A pabo

At this point I don't really care about anything.

I mean what's the point?

The truth is out.

I have ran away again,they're probably looking for me right at this very moment.

But I'm scared,so scared.

His words keeps on coming back,it scares me so much.

Why do I always f*** up everything that I do?

I dont want things to change,I don't want them to ..

Damn it,don't cry me.

Please don't,your in the middle of the ing street just don't.


Don't.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes ago,/Idle's Dorm/

-Cut the crap Shuhua,your an omega aren't you?

Soojin's sharp words made Shuhua shiver in fear.She had personally never seen the alpha this angry before.

"So what he said was true.."


The youngest struggles to remain calm on her seat,as Soojin's hostile pheromones ravage her senses.

-I'm sorry,I'm so sorry..

She cries out softly,nails digging onto her skin in panick.

Afraid to meet everyone's gazes

Afraid to see the anger,dissapointment in their eyes.

So with everything she got's left on her

The omega,pushed through and ran away.

Leaving a group of shocked alpha who tried to ran after her

But the omega was quick to close and lock the door to her room from the outside.

Effectively trapping them in for the mean time,she knows that it won't last long however as Shuhua is mildly aware of her unnie's strength.

-Shuhua what the hell open this door now!!

-DAMN IT SOOJIN!You scared her away!

-Don't go outside you pabo!!-Don't damn it Minnie kick it down already-!


-Shuhua don't go outside its not safe!

-Qīn'ài de!!

Idle's plead for the maknae to not go was muffled down by the omega,afraid to hear about anything they has to say about her.

Completely misunderstanding the whole situation.

(G)I-DLE was not in anyway mad at her.Hell it was the exact opposite.

Soojin's hostility was not even meant to be forwarded towards her.

They care,and if only Shuhua had stick around to listen to what Soojin and the others has to say.

Everything would be resolved in an instant,no drama.no pain.


But the Omega's fear,thanks to the words of a certain someone getting stuck on her head for quite some time now.

She ran away in  heat induced state.

Outside the streets,where she's most vulnerable.

With no Minnie,Miyeon,Soojin,Soyeon and Yuqi to protect her this time.

Shuhua now faces incredible danger.


Oh what a disaster everyone's life came to be.

~~~~~~~~~


A/N: Yo what's up everyone!This might be my shortest chap yet but only because the next one would be long as so it might take me a few days to finish.

And I have also noticed the amount of people who assumes that there would be :00

Sorry to break it to you everyone but no for now :'))

Only pain and suffering lol.

Just kidding!So what do you think of this short short chap?

What will now happen to the maknae? :00 where will she go :Cc

To the company,to Tzuyu or somewhere else? 


Bonus Content +++

Debunking the last few chapters.

1.Why doesn't Shuhua just tell the members that she's an omega not an alpha?

-Shuhua was scared off by the CEO that once she tries to tell her status and reason for joining the debut team,The Alphas of the Group would find her disgusting and mistreat her as that is something that often happens in groups that secretly has an omega in them.

A good example would be AOA,with Jimin tormenting her secretly hidden omega member Mina.

The youngest was forced to believe that the only reason why (G)I-DLE babies her now is because they see her as "puppy alpha",and according to CUBE's Ceo once the truth is out.

All the special treatment,love and affection would be flipped like a switch.

So yeah,if only the girls can beat him up (I as the author) would be so happy lmao.

I just hate cube but I love their groups.

MOVING ON

2. Is Tzuyu really good now?

    Remember that when that accident happened,Tzuyu was freshly revealed to be an alpha making her unable to fully control her urges like the older alphas of TWICE.

And yes,she's good partly for now because she had already gotten her lesson when a group of 5 raging alphas raided their dorm at midnight thirsting for blood.

It was 5 vs 9 and if it wasn't for JYP's added security and Shuhua.

Ah well let's just say it was bad.

 

  3. Why did Shuhua trust Tzuyu instead of her Idle Unnies?

Simple,because her CEO had burned the image into her mind that her unnies would come to despise her once they find out that she had been lying to them the entire time they were together.

In which he convinced Shuhua,that TZUYU would be a much better choice because she knew and didn't judge.
(-maybe because Tzuyu is definetly interested in Shuhua)

(And He says that but the truth is he made a deal with JYP to lend him one of his Alphas to soothe Shuhua's desire for the time being.As the girls who he favors so much must not be distracted for the time being until the day where something bad happens and puts the entire group in a very stressful situation.

That is when CEO-nim was planning on using Shuhua on :)) )

4. "When will you stop leaving us on cliffhangers?"
    Uh,no.
Cliffhangers is love,cliffhangers is L I F E .