Pouring more gasoline to the fire

Loving Yeh Shuhua (ft OT5)+(S L O W)

 

Author's P.o.V

 

"Shuhua are you out of your mind?!What are you doing out here while still deep in your heat??" Tzuyu asks in a panic once she found a sweaty,exhausted omega standing right in front of her door.

Eyes red from crying and cheeks puffy with fresh stained tears,from the looks of it it seems like the cat is finally out of the bag,otherwise Shuhua will never have to show up in front of her like this looking like a ravished doll..

"..They found out"

No sherlock,is what Tzuyu would like to say but judging from Shuhua's silent plea for comfort.She knows that joking around would not,in any way help the omega st all.

so she bit back that remark and instead asks for Shuhua to join her inside.

After all,Shuhua went to her rather than staying in with her members,which means that the omega trusts her more.
And the Alpha in Tzuyu's mind and body can't help but howl in joy at the thought.

Still,she held back.Knowing the dangers of getting overly excited over Shuhua,as the events that took place 2 years ago still haunts her to this very day.

Like,what kind of a person can forget a near death experience that consists of 5 ridiculously strong female-alpha's ganging up on you,thirsting for a bloody kill?

Tzuyu doesn't know,but what she does know is that she would never-ever want such a thing to happen.

In fact,she would rather not see (G)I-DLE as a whole with Shuhua,as she personally believes that the omega is in danger being around a group that consists only of Alphas,and not your daily-typical alphas to add up to that.

Yes,(G)I-DLE has 2 Pure bred Alpha's running in its ranks.

A true,unfiltered lineage of wild beasts that are supposed to have died out thousands of years ago in Korea,yet still exists to this day.

Cho Miyeon and Jeon Soyeon.

The main vocal and main rapper of the group.

They may seem cool,humble and some times kind on the outside.

But Tzuyu knows that deep beneath that facade of a mask,lies a dirty dark secret of lust and violence.

Which is why Tzuyu is reluctant to let Shuhua continue on in her dream as an idol,especially when the people she has to associate herself with was with those of a true,direct lineage to the ancient leaders of the past.

Thinking about it not only makes Tzuyu more stressed out that she already is,which is why she decided to just push through and give Shuhua her full,undivided attention.

The alpha turns her gaze on the limp body of the omega she's guiding inside her home.

Sighing in relief as she thanks the heavens above for giving her the sign earlier this day to take double the amount of rut suppresants or else she would have pounced on Shuhua the moment she showed up on her doorstep...

Smelling like the most delicious thing ever.

She knows it sounds weird when phrased like that but do understand that Any alpha who would be standing in her shoes would prolly do the same if they're IQ is below 50.

Anyways,moving forward.

Guiding her towards the couch,the taller Alpha asks Shuhua to take a sit before going to the kitchen to get her some water and a grade A omega suppressant pill.

In which she doesn't really need but still keeps them around just in case there was an emergency with Shuhua.

Once done,she went back to the room only to find the omega sprawled widely onto the couch,her eyes closed as chest slowly move up and down in a rhythm.

The sight made the Alpha in Tzuyu whine,for Shuhua was too ing adorable but unfortunately she cannot do anything about it.

After all,the omega was not hers to touch or love.

Tzuyu learned that the hard way in the past.

She knew her mistake,which is why she vow to never do it again and instead try her best to act like a good friend first before letting her do the thinking.

"Shuhua ya.Wake up you need to drink your suppresants"

"No.."

"Shuhua..Stand up now"

"I said I don't wanna it just makes it worst!"

The omega before her cried out loud,burying her face deeper onto the mattress to hide away her tears.

Tzuyu almost felt bad for Shuhua,but she knows that pity won't help her friend in this kind of situation.

She needs to make the girl consume her medicine or else her heat would spiral out of her control in which not even Tzuyu can stop herself from acting on.

So with a heavy heart,she forcefully grabbed the omega by the waist and shoulder,and pulled her up in a sitting position.

Making the smaller girl cry even more.

Tzuyu felt really bad,but it must be the done or else both of them are ed.

Literally.

She prays,begging for the gods above to not LET the rest of her members search for her here in Tzuyu's dorm.

That would be a ing disaster.

and the so called "accident" that happened 2 years ago would repeat ,only this time there would be no Twice unnies to assist her in anyway.

No Jihyo to try and talk like a civil person or a Chaeyoung ready to slam whoever the tries to choke her to death.

Yup,if there's one list of things Tzuyu would not want to happen.

That scenario that currently runs through her head,would easily come on top.

God is she so scared of that Alpha Song Yuqi.

Her innocent cute face does not in anyway,match her assertive voice and brute strength.

" she's even worse than Miyeon and Soyeon combined"

She jokes in within her mind,remembering how one small alpha managed to make her spill her ing guts with one strong jab to the stomach.

"I Can't reach your face huh?Guess I'll have to make do with your stomach then you-!"

Just thinking back on that particular memory with Yuqi is making Tzuyu shudder in pain.

God do they act differently when it comes to Shuhua.

They may look kind and humble on the outside but Tzuyu knows that its far from the actual truth.

Those 5,especially a certain main vocal and rapper are pretty much the scariest ones she had seen in all of her years living in South Korea.

Not because they've done something bad or anything.

Certainly not.

But what Tzuyu means is the things those two are capable of,them being a "True Alpha" as she had mentioned before in her self-talk.

The worst yet highest rank an Alpha can be labeled as.

Miyeon was a good example,her time in YG entertainment and Soyeon with her survival shows.
Rumours has it that they would often use their "special" attributes that comes from being one of the "True" Alphas in the world to dominate and force both those who stand higher or lower than them to submit without a second thought.

Tzuyu knows it first hand as she had saw it happen up and personal.

On herself.

With just a glance of that woman's piercing black eyes,Tzuyu was on her knees,sweating buckets of water onto the ground.

She couldn't speak,hell she couldn't even ing move an inch of .

All she could do was move her eyes upwards to meet the gaze of Cho Miyeon herself.

She was infamous back then for being "kicked" out on YG Entertainment for various ridiculous reasons,though most of them are just rumours while some are proven to be true.

One of them being that Miyeon had once beaten up a staff member for "spreading false and malicious rumours about her and the debuting group members of Blackpink"

Punching YG himself in the face and forcing him to kneel in front of everyone,which led her to being banned on ever stepping foot on any YG enterprise buildings.

Now you know why any group under YG is not allowed to mention her name in any variety shows whatsoever.

All those rumours she had refused to believe in the past because honestly who would have thought that such a pure,innocent face can be so ing dominant if you dare push the wrong buttons?

Tzuyu can still remember the way the elder greeted her with a smile,looking as kind as she can be and not soon after Tzuyu finds herself kneeling before the Alpha.

Miyeon didn't have to speak,all she did was stare down at the younger alpha before her,judging.

That was when Tzuyu realized,that this
Woman.

Was a true alpha.

Sure she's not as physically threathening as her male counterparts.

But what makes both Miyeon and Soyeon so ing scary,is how they are able to force submission to those who challenge them without even breaking a sweat.

The memories of what happened next was not something Tzuyu is too fond of relieving on,which is why
She decides to focus solely on the omega,again.

"Right,let's stop with the flashbacks and take care of our omega first" Thought the Alpha as she continues on whidpering gentle words onto Shuhua's ears,her slender fingers gently massaging the back of the Omega's neck and shoulders.

The omega said nothing,but opened with a pained expression.

Which made the young Alpha question.

Just why is it that Shuhua is so against on taking her pills?

Tzuyu has got a bad feeling on her stomach but she chose to ignore it,prioritizing Shuhua first before anything else.

She saw the omega force to swallow,that pained expression on her face not once leaving her pretty face

"You good?"

Shuhua simply nodded,just a few seconds away from dozing off into sleep land..

And before she could fall and possibly break her head,Tzuyu wrapped her one arm around Shuhua's shoulder and the other underneath her knees,bridal carrying her to her room.

"If Only I could do this all the time with you Shuhua"

She smiled sadly at the fantasy laid before her eyes .

Shuhua is too good for her,so she'd rather take advantage of this opportunity to take care of the girl she loves while she still has the chance.

~~~~~~

/somewhere in South Korea,Seoul/

"Okay so which one of you dumb s made her run away?" The 8th floor unnie of Cube entertainment groans in annoyance as she and the girls of (G)I-DLE drive around town trying to miraculously find Shuhua.


Who had by the way,ran away from the group because a certain someone couldnt keep their emotions in check.

"Unnie please,just drive"

"Yeah and what look for your youngest member currently going through an intense heat in the middle of the ing night?"

"ALL ALONE if I may add?!"

"For god's sake y'all are 5 ing adults who at the same time ranks as an Alpha yet you can't stop one omega from running away from your grasp??

"Are you ing kidding me ?!"

(G)I-DLE can only sigh in exhaustion as the notorious 8Th floor unnie nags them nonstop for like 4 hours straight already.

They cant really blame her though for acting like this,mainly because among all the members of the group the Beta's favorite was Shuhua cuz she finds her adorable and sweet.

Like who wouldn't?

"Unnie we didn't want any of this happen okay,we were just shocked at the time.."

"Yeah and if Shuhua came home with a bite mark on her neck tommorow morning I swear I would personally cut all of your off"

The thought of someone claiming their maknae made everyone with the exception of the beta growl lowly,which made 8Th floor unnie scoff at the typical display of an Alpha's behavior when it comes to omegas.

Tch,so many possessive shorties in one space.

"Just so you know guys,Shuhua doesn't belong to any of you so don't get too salty if someone gets to her first"

"No she does."

"Excuse me Soojin?"

"She..does belong to our group"

"As a member,not a ing mate Soojin ah"

"That's the same".

" AH this is why I despise you Alphas!Tch"

While the girls and the 8Th floor unnie continue on arguing over what had happened back in the dorm,Yuqi remains suprisingly silent at the back of their car thinking of places that Shuhua might crash into if ever a situation like this arises.

She thinks heavily back on the conversations the two maknaes would share on a stormy night,where they would go and what they would do if ever the whole world turned their back on them.

" oh me?I'd prolly go to Tzuyu ah if you guys weren't around.She's tall and strong so yeah.I'd pick her"

A flashback of Shuhua's monologue replayed at the back of her head.
 

Tzuyu

That alpha from twice.

1,2,3...

Iniation of Braincell activation.

"THATS IT!

the sudden realization made her yell out with her deep voice,making everyone's ear on the car ring from how loud her ing voice was.

" Song Yuqi what the fyck!?" Everyone screamed out in unison,giving her the judgmental eyes.

"Tzuyu!!I remember Shuhua saying that she'll go to Tzuyu if she didn't have any of us!"

"Our shuhua really said that?"

Miyeon asks in disbelief,not wanting to believe that Shuhua would want anyone else but them for company.

"Yeah"

"Isn't she the one who messed her up agaes ago?"

"Ah the one that almost made our CEO disband us lol"

"Whose idea was it again to raid a Big3 company's group again?"

"Don't look at me it was Soyeon's idea!"

"Shut up Yuqi you stomped your way out the company building first before me,I just followed"

"Who the hell is Tzuyu?"

"MIYEON UNNIE YOU DONT KNOW HER?

" Am I supposed to?"

Miyeon asks innocently,tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Miyeon for the love of god stop sleeping so much.Its affecting your braincells"

 

~~~~~~

Bonus Content!!++
(The continuation of the special chapter from back fhen)

The look on her leader's face was red with anger.Which made the omega give her undivided attention solely to the alpha who had daringly proclaim that she had marks and bruises all over her body.

Not that it was not in anyway true,but still.

It was ing scary for the maknae to see Soyeon act like this towards her for the very first time in her many years together with the leader.

Not once had she shown her traits as an Alpha in front of her maknae,as Soyeon was never the type to force any of her friends to submit to her will.

But instead,treats them like a normal ing person as any decent human in this world should.

But now?

Shuhua doesn't know

Hell she's frozen at her spot,too afraid to move even an inch of muscle in fear that it would irritate the alpha before her even more.

And before she could even react,Soyeon was on her.

Ripping off the fabrics of her shirt with ease,completely showing off her battered skin under the preying eyes of her unnies.

It was emberassing for the omega to be exposed like this,but then again it is her fault for not being note careful with herself.

Shuhua was so close to crying when suddenly,Soyeon enveloped her frail form in her arms,head buried deeply onto the side of her neck.

...sobbing?

"I'm sorry...I ..I let this happen to you"

Was Jeon Soyeon,really crying because of her?

The alpha amongst all Alphas South Korea had ever hope to see?

Whatever this was,became nothing more a triggering shock to the maknae as she felt the small alpha shiver against her hold.

And soon,the others were on her as well.

They all embraced her,softly petting every inch of her skin while whispering sweet nothings for her ears to hear.

It was all strange to Shuhua,as she had certainly expected them to be mad at her.

To scream,to question.

But why..

Why is it that they are reacting this way?

Shuhua was no fool to not notice her friend's pheromones raging all over the room.

She knew they were angry,yet they decided to hide it.

But for what reason,Shuhua asks herself.

Confused,scared but at the same time thankful that her unnies didn't pose a negative reaction.

Except for,well Soyeon tearing apart her turtle neck like it was paper so she was literally half in front of all of them..

Half

Shuhua..

The sudden hit of realization made the maknae red in emberassment as all of her five senses was overloaded with her Alphas.

From her scent to her sense of touch.

Everything was her Alpha's.

And Shuhua is finding it so hard to concentrate on standing up,with her legs going all wobly with desire.

Miyeon of course,was the first to notice so she took it in herself to hold Shuhua by the waist.

Steadying her as Minnie take off her black..Minnie mouse sweater and gave it to Shuhua for the maknae to be clothed.

"We don't know all the details yet,but I expect an answer from you Shuhua once we get back to our dorm"

She heard Soojin speak firmly,eyeing her like a beast.

It was scary,but Shuhua knew better than to talk back so she simply nodded as Soyeon compose herself.

And without much words to speak,lead the whole group out of the practice room.

~~~~~~
The ride home was quiet and most importantly.

Awknward as hell

No one spoke a word,no funny jokes were made or teasing remarks thrown at Miyeon by Minnie and Yuqi.

It was too quiet for Shuhua's liking.

But she knew that she was the one to blame.

Shuhua can only cry from the inside as she hopes for any one to hold her hand and assure her that she was not hated upon on.

~``

"Shuhua"

This is it.this is the moment where she will die.

"Care to tell us what happened and where did those marks of you come from?"

Can she lie her way through this or just speak the truth?

Shuhua is so tempted to save Tzuyu's dignity but doing that would mean her relationship with the girls might turn sour.

The last thing the youngest of the group would want is for that to happen.

So she chose to come clean,only this one time as she is confident that her unnies would surely understand her and Tzuyu's mistake.

And well,not react too madly about it.

Right?

They weren't that mad when they saw it so..if she tells them,they won't over react.

Right?Right??

Well she's wrong.

So inf wrong.

Because the moment everyone heard of what happened,Minnie,Soyeon,Soojin and Yuqi all stood up in unison before rushing towards the doorway,which sent Shuhua in a panic.

Trying to run after them but Miyeon beat her to it.

Holding her wrist firmly in a warning.

"Don't.Let them handle this"

She spoke almost too roughly to the point Shuhua can barely recognize it.

 

(A/N: IM ALIVE just finished my school work and boi am I exhausted so I have to apologize if my writing isn't that good :')) )