His child

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung knocked on Heechul's room and the older opened the door to let him in. Yesung carefully sat on the edge of the bed before speaking to Heechul.


"Hyung, can I ask you for some advice?"


"Sure. Go ahead" Heechul asked as he sat beside Yesung.


"There's something that I haven't told Kyuhyun. I think it would be better for him if he doesn't know but is it okay to not tell him?"
 

"What is it?"


Being with Kyuhyun for a day made him miss their relationship more. A part of him is starting to become greedy for Kyuhyun again. He wants to be able to hug Kyuhyun as freely as before. He wants to be able to sleep in Kyuhyun's arms again. Just be with Kyuhyun like how they are before. But Yesung still feels guilty for all the things that happened especially.....


Yesung's voice became very soft, just above a whisper. "About my baby.. our baby..."


Heechul's face immediately became more sullen as he remembered what happened to the baby, "You mean... it's Kyuhyun's?"


Yesung gave him a slight nod.


"You have to tell him, Yesung. It's his child."


"I know but I don't want him to get hurt, hyung. Kyuhyun is just trying to act strong for me but I know he's not alright. I don't want to add to that anymore. I don't want him to experience the same pain I felt and still feeling since I lost our child..."

 

#########################


Yesung woke up in the hospital room, feeling groggy. He lightly caressed his stomach and felt something amiss. He started to take notice of his surroundings and notice that he's not in his own room. He looked at his stomach and became extremely anxious as he noticed that his big belly has now become flat. 


"What....? My baby.. where is he?." Yesung started panicking and Heechul, who was sleeping on the couch, got awaken by Yesung's cries.


Heechul immediately went to his side to try and calm him down but Yesung was insistent on knowing about his child.


"You have to rest first. You're not fully healed yet." Heechul tried to tell Yesung.


"No.. Where's my baby, hyung? where is he?"


Heechul remained silent with a pained look on his face. Yesung got more worried because of Heechul's reaction.


"Hyung?!" Yesung asked impatiently.


Heechul answered with a shaky voice, "He didn't make it."


"You're lying... Tell me you're lying!" Yesung shouted in desperation.


Heechul put his head down looking extremely sad and apologetic.


"No no no.." Yesung shook his head. "Let me see him, please. Bring him to me."


"I'll get the doctor."


Yesung's heart became heavier with each passing second as he waited for his baby. He's so desperate to see his child that the pain his body is feeling doesn't even matter to him. All he wants is his baby.


A few more minutes passed and Heechul went back to the room with a nurse who's holding a baby. Yesung tried to sit up but a sharp pain stopped him from doing so. The nurse laid the baby beside him and Yesung can't stop looking at his child, making him tear up more.


As soon as the nurse handed his baby, he felt tears well up in his eyes, "Can you leave us alone?" Yesung requested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter