Sorry

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun stood there in front of Leeteuk, who is currently crying with his head bowed down as he nurses his bruised cheek. Kyuhyun's hands were shaking with anger and it's taking a lot of self control not to punch the man in front of him again. He took a few deep breaths before he decided to speak again.


"So, Yesung and Siwon hyung has a child together?"


Leeteuk shook his head, speaking with a very small voice, "It's gone."


"Gone?"


"The baby died." Leeteuk clarified. "And I know Yesung hates me so much because of that. I...."

 

---------


Leeteuk went to his hometown to visit his family. He was taking a walk when he saw someone who looks like Yesung but his belly is noticeably bigger. The man was walking out of the clinic when Leeteuk approached him.


"Yesung?" Leeteuk asked hesitantly.


The other man turned around and Leeteuk is sure that it is Yesung. The younger has a shocked look on his face as he recognized Leeteuk.


"Leeteuk..?" Yesung asked. It has been more than half a year since he left and he never expected to ran into Leeteuk or anyone he knows.


"You're pregnant? Whose?" Leeteuk asked carefully.

 

A look of fear crossed Yesung's face, "It's mine. That's all you need to know."


"Is it.."


But before Leeteuk can even give a name, Yesung immediately interrupted him, "No! It's mine. So don't tell anyone about this."


"You can't possibly raise a child alone" Leeteuk reasoned.


"I can! Just leave me alone. Please, don't tell anyone that you saw me. More importantly, about this." Yesung begged.


-----


"Still haven't seen Yesung? My brother already stopped looking for him, right?" Siwon asked when he saw Leeteuk enter his office.


Leeteuk stared at Siwon for few seconds before finally deciding what to say, "I saw him when I visited home. He's pregnant"


Siwon looked like someone doused him with cold water, "He's what?". Siwon sighed deeply, "I'll figure this out. Don't let Kyuhyun find out about this."


"But what if it's his? He needs to know that, right?"


Siwon narrowed his eyes, "And if it's not?"


"What are you going to do?" Leeteuk asked, worried.


"Just shut your mouth or there will be consequences for you." Siwon threatened.


--------

 
It's a been a week since he told Siwon and the other hadn't said anything about what he plans to do. He's currently waiting for Siwon to finish signing documents when he saw Siwon's phone light up and the message caught his attention.


"That's a hospital in my hometown. Who's there?" Leeteuk curiously asked.


Siwon smirked at him, sending chills down his spine. "Don't worry, it's not one of your family members. Unless, my brother finds out about Yesung."


Leeteuk felt scared, "What did you do to him?" 


"Nothing that you need to concern yourself."
.
.
.
.
.

Leeteuk has a bad feeling about it so he decided to go to visit the hospital. His hometown was hours away from Seoul but his mind won't be able to rest if he doesn't know what happened.


He arrived at the hospital and he became extremely anxious as he confirmed that Yesung is admitted there. He told them he's a friend and they made him sign on the visitor's log before telling him about Yesung's room number. His steps felt heavier as he continue to walk towards the room.


The room is considerably big and it made him even more nervous. Yesung turned to look at him as he entered, his face looks sullen.


"Yesung...?" Leeteuk approached Yesung's bed.


"What are you doing here?" Yesung asked with a small voice, visibly confused.


Leeteuk swallowed, he felt so guilty looking at Yesung. "I'm sorry"


"Why are you apologizing?" The frown on Yesung's face deepened.


"I didn't know Siwon would...."


"You told him? This wasn't an accident...?"


Leeteuk looked ashamed as he face Yesung.


"I told you not to tell!" Yesung screamed at him.


Leeteuk apologized feeling extremely guilty, "I didn't know he would do this. I'm sorry."


"Sorry? You think your 'sorry' will bring my baby back? He's dead!" Yesung cried out loud. "He's gone! My baby is gone!!" 


Yesung began acting hysterical. He threw his pillow at Leeteuk and his tears started to fall uncontrollably as he screamed, "Out! Get out!" 

 

-------


"I don't know what to say to you anymore. You just have to tell everything to my brother, huh?" Kyuhyun said as his face hardened.


"I didn't want to leave Yesung alone in that state. I thought your hyung would care for him if he knows he's pregnant and it could be his child." Leeteuk reasoned as he continued to cry, "I didn't think he would do that."


"Exactly! You weren't thinking! He violated Yesung and you think he could be good?" Kyuhyun shouted at him. "You know what you should have done in the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter