Fated pair or something else?

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun went out of the room and carefully closed the door so he won't wake Yesung up. He rubbed his face with his hand and sighed before going down to the living room where he saw Heechul pacing in the living room.


"Yesung?" Heechul stopped and asked when he noticed Kyuhyun.


"Sleeping." 


"Can we talk?"


Heechul lead Kyuhyun to the balcony where a small table with two chairs are placed. Heechul gestured for Kyuhyun to take a seat.


"I know I shouldn't be nosy but, I'm really worried. So can you please tell me what's going on?" Heechul asked. He was trying to listen to Kyuhyun's and Yesung's conversation but they spoke softly that Heechul had a hard time following their talk.


Kyuhyun stared at him for a few moments, Heechul frowned at the action and Kyuhyun finally looked away with a defeated look, "I wish I know what's going on as well because honestly, I'm just so confused right now."


"You went here to talk to him. You know something." Heechul insisted.


"Leeteuk told me that-" Kyuhyun bit his lip as if not wanting to continue whatever he has to say, "my own brother him, that..that Yesung was pregnant and..." Kyuhyun got surprise as Heechul loudly hit the table and stood up then suddenly grabbed Kyuhyun's arm.


"What??" Heechul looks extremely angry but Kyuhyun just looked at him tiredly. They were staring into each other until Heechul finally let go of Kyuhyun and sat back again. Heechul would have hit Kyuhyun out of anger but Kyuhyun looks so empty that Heechul took pity on him.


"What are you going to do?" Heechul tried to ask calmly.


"I don't know...."


Heechul raised his voice as he got frustrated with Kyuhyun's answer, "What do you mean you don't know? Are you just going to let a walk around freely while Yesung is suffering? Just because he's your brother doesn't mean you should let this pass!"


"I know!" Kyuhyun shouted back at Heechul. He glared angrily at Heechul then sighed. He lowered his voice as he continued to speak, "I know that...And I hate him so much for what he did and it hurts so much more because he's my brother. That's why I'm telling you, I don't know yet. He betrayed me and I hate him more than you can imagine. They lied to my face and now they tell me everything all at once and I don't know what to think of anymore."


"Your brother is not a good person. You should've understood that by now." Heechul told him.


Kyuhyun choked on his words as he try not to cry, "I know.. Everything I've learned is just too much. I promise I'll deal with Siwon the moment he gets back to Seoul again. Right now, all I want is to take care of Yesung, please? I just want to be there for him like I should've been all this time."


Heechul relaxed himself a bit. He shouldn't have been so harsh to Kyuhyun. He was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter