We meet again

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, the sky is so beautiful Kyuhyun."

 

Yesung said, pointing at the starry night sky, Kyuhyun following behind him. Kyuhyun didn't answer so Yesung turned around and he saw Kyuhyun holding a small box.


"Kim Yesung, will you marry me?" Kyuhyun asked as he opened the box to show a beautiful silver ring.


Yesung stared at the ring for seconds without saying anything that Kyuhyun started to get anxious then finally spoke.


"I wanted to do that." Yesung pouted at him.


Kyuhyun became confused with his reaction, "What?"


"I wanted to propose to you but I haven't save enough money yet to buy you a ring."


Kyuhyun broke into a huge smile and kissed Yesung on the cheek, "I'm sorry. So are you going to reject me to continue your plan?"


Yesung placed his hand on Kyuhyun's cheek and leaned in to kiss the younger on his lips, "I can't. You know I can never turn you down."


Kyuhyun put the ring on Yesung's finger, their eyes shining with happiness as they look at each other.


------

Yesung's phone rang and he quickly picked it up when he saw the caller ID.


"Hello."


「How's my fiance?」 Kyuhyun asked, the words flowed naturally from his mouth. He can say that all the time and not be tired by it. But, it would be so much better if he can finally say 'How is my husband' instead.


"Happy. Very happy." Yesung answered, admiring the ring on his finger.


Kyuhyun feel like jumping out of joy because of that, but he still has an important thing to discuss.

「I told my hyung about us and he was asking if you'd like to come live in our house until the wedding. Obviously, we're going to find our own place after that so...」


"You're brother is really kind Kyuhyun but, I'm fine here."


「Actually, I wanted you to live here too. I'm not really confident about the neighborhood you live in. You'll be safer here. Please?」


"I really don't want to be a bother, kyu...."


「You won't. Only the two of us here with the occasional visit from Leeteuk hyung so...please? I'll be more at ease if I know you're living comfortably.」


As the sons of a wealthy businessman, Kyuhyun and his brother lives comfortably in a two-storey house with five bedrooms. The floor area is really big that each room is spacious and has its own bathroom but only the two brothers live there. 


"Okay. I'll think about it."

 

 


################

 


"How many hours do I still have until my next meeting?" Kyuhyun asked, yawning. Cho Kyuhyun, an alpha, is currently the head of the Seoul branch of their family's architectural firm.


"About 10 minutes." Leeteuk, informed Kyuhyun. Leeteuk is a beta who currently works as Kyuhyun's secretary. They have known Leeteuk since a long time ago because Leeteuk's education was sponsored by Kyuhyun's family. Outside of work, Leeteuk would act like Kyuhyun's brother, visiting him at his house to make sure that he eats properly.


"What? I want to take a nap." Leeteuk complai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter