Why?

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun went home to the house that he and Siwon lives at. The feeling he has for the house have drastically changed since he learnt about what happened inside during the days that he wasn't home. Actually, he has been staying in a hotel since Leeteuk confessed. He can no longer view the house as a comfortable place where he could relax. The place where he grew up happily with his new family.


As he slowly make his way to the study room, he wonders how many fake smiles Yesung gave while still living in this house. How much nightmares Yesung had to endure while Kyuhyun remained oblivious to his surroundings.


Their study room is quite spacious. It has a big shelf full of books and a large table where he and Siwon used to study together. All the trophies that Siwon and Kyuhyun has won is displayed neatly in another shelf. He remembers the time when Siwon used to cheer for him everytime he has a competition. His hyung would bring him snacks while he study and would promise to buy anything for him if he won. 


Siwon has always been the kindest, most caring person in his life. His brother always has his back no matter what happened. Siwon has always been there for Kyuhyun. That's why he can't imagine how Siwon is capable of doing such despicable things. How his hyung, who was always so kind, and caring, turned out to be a monster.
.
.
.
.
Siwon arrived at the house and noticed that the lights were all out except for the one in their study. He made his way there and instantly lit up as he saw Kyuhyun but when the younger turned to face him, he noticed that his brother looked extremely angry.


"Why?" Kyuhyun asked with so much venom in his voice.


Siwon looked confused at the sudden question but before he can even utter a single word, his face met Kyuhyun's fist.


"Why? Tell me, you monster!" Kyuhyun angrily shouted as he grabbed Siwon's collar and pushed him against the wall.


"What are you talking about?"


"Stop lying. You know what you did to Yesung!" Kyuhyun was shaking with anger as he stared at Siwon, "What did we do to you? Do you hate me so much?"


Siwon immediately answered, not wanting Kyuhyun to ever think that Siwon hates him, "No!!"


"Then why? Tell me how could you do that?" Kyuhyun spat out. He was too hurt to even stop himself from punching Siwon again. Kyuhyun didn't know where he got the strength that he even manage to throw Siwon to the ground. Although they're both alphas, Siwon is has alway been stronger than him physically but Siwon doesn't even try to fight back.


Kyuhyun glared at Siwon, "Did you know? You were the first one I told when I got engaged. Not our parents, nor my friends. It was you! Because I look up to you! You were that special to me." Kyuhyun cried, "I thought you were a good person, but you're just a monster. A heartless, soulless, monster!" 


Siwon was about to stand up but Kyuhyun kicked him in the stomach.


"Were you satisfied to see me like this? Huh?" Kyuhyun spat out as Siwon coughed on the floor, "If you hated me so much, you should've hurt me instead!"


"I don't hate you..." Siwon started as he tried to stand up again.


Kyuhyun harshly pushed Siwon against the shelf that some of the books fell. Kyuhyun's hand wrapped around the Siwon's neck, strangling him, "Then why? You're just a psycho who enjoys others pain?"  


"I love you.." Siwon tried to coughed up the words, "because... I love... you...so much,...it hurts"

 

###############################

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter