Robbed

Runaway Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun is once again in Heechul's house. He has been visiting for a couple of days now, cooking for the two whenever he gets out of his work early or like this weekend, when he decided to cook lunch for them.


Heechul doesn't really complain having Kyuhyun around. Truth be told, he prefers having Kyuhyun in his house because Kyuhyun is actually a better cook than him and Yesung. Aside from that, Kyuhyun tries so hard to take care of Yesung. Kyuhyun encourages Yesung to eat on time with the healthy foods that Kyuhyun prepares. Kyuhyun would even insist to wash the dishes instead of Yesung.


"I'll do it." Kyuhyun once again volunteered when Yesung began to clean the table.


"I can do it. You prepared the food, let me clean up." Yesung insisted but, Kyuhyun stopped him.

 

Kyuhyun kissed Yesung's cheek, "Let me do this."


The kiss made Yesung freeze for a few seconds that he didn't notice that Kyuhyun already got the plate he was holding awhile ago and was heading to the sink. He went to the living room as he felt his cheeks heat up, touching the side that Kyuhyun kissed. He was so caught up in the moment that he almost jumped when Heechul suddenly put a hand on his back.


"Hyung, don't scare me like that." Yesung said holding his chest.


"Why are you so jumpy?"


"Nothing." Yesung dismissed as he calm his heart.


"You still haven't told him." 


Yesung looked down on the ground, avoiding Heechul's gaze.


Heechul sighed, "I know it's hard but you have to tell him. He'd be more disappointed if you keep hiding this from him."


"But hyung..." Yesung trailed off.


"Tell him." Heechul said before going to his room.


Yesung stayed in the living room, waiting for Kyuhyun to finish cleaning up. Kyuhyun instantly smiled when he saw Yesung in the living room but he became worried as he noticed that Yesung looks like he has a lot on mind.


"Is something wrong?" Kyuhyun gently asked.
 

Yesung didn't meet Kyuhyun's eyes and spoke in a quiet voice, "I have something to tell you, follow me." 


Kyuhyun wanted to ask further but Yesung started to head to his room so Kyuhyun simply followed.


"Come in" Yesung said at Kyuhyun who looks hesitant to enter.


Kyuhyun stood awkwardly in Yesung's room as Yesung open the drawer near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter