SEVEN

LOVING YOU SILENTLY (YET DANGEROUSLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

– WHEN I’M NOT STRONG ENOUGH, PLEASE HOLD ME –

 

 

BTS – FAKE LOVE

 

 

 

 

IT’S the day that they want to avoid although they know it’s impossible. The Elite Team weirdly have a silent tension around them as they gather in the main meeting room. Chanyeol, Kai and Irene didn’t say anything regarding the situation.

 

“Agent Light, Agent Stone and Agent Wind, you know what is the purpose of our meeting today, isn’t it?” The sudden rush tone from the front door make all six of them diverted their eyes to the new person in the room.

 

“Elite Team, I’m sure you’re not yet deaf to not answering my question.” The same rushing voice speak up for the second time. The three said team look at the new person knowingly.

 

“Don’t make the tension become more unbearable, Taemin. We don’t need you to pressure us more.” Baekhyun warned coldly but it didn’t make Taemin cower. Instead, the other agent just sighs as he glared at Chanyeol who just flash his usual emotionless face.

 

“I didn’t mean to make you stressful, Agent Light. I just want to make Park Chanyeol here to realise that his life is endanger here. Thus, he should stop being a selfish prick and let people –…”

 

“He can be whatever he wants. It’s his life and he have me to protect him. I will take the bullet for him. Is that not enough as an answer?” Chanyeol smirk victoriously with Baekhyun answer and secretly enjoy Taemin disbelief reaction at the answer. The other scoffed.

 

“Fine! Say whatever you want to say and do whatever you want to do, Byun Baekhyun. This is your mission. Not mine. Now, let’s start the real reason on why I need to be here. Guys, come in.” Taemin hollered the last part and as on cue, three men in a black suit enter the meeting room with a big black shoulder bag with each of them.

 

“What’s that?” Sehun asked curiously but Taemin didn’t answer it directly. He just showed what inside the briefcase.

 

“Your equipment. Guns, laser pens, time bomb, gas sprayer, mini camera sunglasses, Bluetooth earphone for your communication, elastic belt and mini bomb bracelet. These are the items inside your black bag. And this, is your clothes, agents. They are bulletproof already but still, wear it with this vest to be careful. Go change into those now. We’ll be waiting for you here.” Taemin said giving each of them two black boxes. One of the box contain a tight black jean, white plain t-shirt, a black leather jacket and a pair of black combat boot. While the other one is the said black bulletproof vest. Baekhyun, Sehun and D.O didn’t say anything as they silently listen to Taemin. This is the bless time for Taemin as he turns to glare at Chanyeol.

 

“You need to know what is meant with sacrifice, Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun did all he can to save your . He even took a shot –… No! three! Huh! You don’t know, right?” Taemin scoffed in disbelief when Chanyeol lose his guard hearing the information. Chanyeol don’t know any of this. Baekhyun told him and the others he just got shot for one time when they threat to shot Chanyeol. That’s all. Kai and Irene also look at Taemin for a long time. The agent sigh.

 

“Baekhyun ask me to keep it as a secret. Sehun and D.O also didn’t know about this. He lied to you saying it’s just one shot when the truth is, that ing prick used Baekhyun weakness on him. You can’t be too sure that no one will ever give you true love, Chanyeol. Baekhyun try really hard to show you that he loves you. He knows your past very well and he knows you more than you know yourself.” At those soft words, Kai and Irene look at Chanyeol knowingly but the taller only shrug make all of them sighed heavily.

 

“How much time do we have?” Baekhyun sudden voice fill the meeting room again with Sehun and D.O towing behind him. They’re not fully dress. Only wearing the black pant and white shirt. The jacket and the black combat boot was on their hand. Taemin turn to the three perfectly dropping the previous topic. He grabs his IPad from the long desk and scrolling through the device before a short hum was heard.

 

“Approximately three hours. But, we never know if those three hours will be enough for you guys. So, you have to settle it before the three hours end. This is the mission phone.” Taemin said as he gave each of the agent a brand new IPhone 7. The three inspect the new phone carefully.

 

“Those phone have GPS in it. Your own location when you guys separated. So, you can find each other quickly. There’s no limit distance so, go wherever you want. Well, as long as the phone is still with you. Also, they can be a bomb if you feel endanger enough. Just press the red button on top of it and BOOM! They can explode the whole building with two kilometre range. Get ready now. Your car will be ready anytime.”

 

“Chanyeol, Kai and Irene. You guys will be supervised under Taemin. He will bring you to your room yesterday. So, just stay there until everything is fine.” Baekhyun suddenly instruct. His hand was busy wearing the jacket and the boot. When he deems he’s good, he fastening the jacket to wear it only to be stop with Chanyeol words.

 

“I’m going. With them.” Chanyeol said coldly. His eyes stare straight into Baekhyun deep brown one. For the first time, Baekhyun didn’t want to follow what his husband want.

 

“No. You will stay here. It’s dangerous. I promise you to bring Mom here safely. But, there’s no way I’ll let you to be there.” Baekhyun retort but he knows very well that Chanyeol is still Chanyeol. The taller will be stubborn as if he didn’t get what he wants.

 

“You’re going to save my Mom so, I’m going with you. I don’t care about your wellbeing. The thing is, my Mom need me and that’s what I’m going to do. Besides, you said it yourself. I can be whatever I want. It’s my life and I have you to protect me. You will take the bullet for me. Remember?” Baekhyun froze. Chanyeol smirk is too sinister for Baekhyun to look away. He silently saying that he’s taking advantage with Baekhyun willingness to sacrifice himself. But then again, Chanyeol interpretation of something is always different with the meaning. With that thinking, Baekhyun found himself smirking back at the taller. Sehun, D.O, Taemin, Kai and Irene are too shock with the taller cruel words but they can’t say anything else as a reply when Baekhyun silently put on his own bulletproof vest on Chanyeol. The married couple stare into each other intently knowing the unspoken words between them.

 

“Then, let Chanyeol be with us. Kai and Irene will be guard perfectly.” With that being said, Baekhyun walk out from the meeting room. He smiled sweetly at Chanyeol who just stare at him nonchalantly but Baekhyun know there’s a lot of meaning in it. The smaller hand carefully makes its way to entangled with Chanyeol big one.

 

“You have to let me know that it’s worth to bring you with me, Park Chanyeol. This is my life we talked about.” Chanyeol smirk giving a short shrug to his spouse.

 

“I thought you said that blood is your way to live. It’s not?”

 

“Not with you.” Both of them then focus on their walk although their face painted a secret small smile leaving all their friends in confuse. Baekhyun chuckled remembering the incident with Chanyeol in their emergency cabin last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DAD is not in a good condition right now. They manage to inject him with some poison but S.S.I.K currently working on the cure to save him. But, I can’t promise you anything. The chance is 50%.” Baekhyun start when the both of them already done visiting Mr. Park. They didn’t say anything after that until their emergency cabin came into view. Baekhyun scan his card on the door to open it and let Chanyeol get in first. The emergency cabin is just a simple one. The wall was painted with brown and peach giving a calm vibe. There’s only one couch and a queen sized bed with a small refrigerator at the corner of the room. The bathroom also in medium sized. Just enough for a short stay.

 

“Err… I’ll sleep on the couch. You can take the bed. You need a good rest after all the shock. Do you want to bath? I’ll call one of the staffs to buy some clothes for you since I need one for myself. We can’t sleep in a sticky condition.” Chanyeol didn’t say anything as a reply but Baekhyun can read the taller well. It took them a good one and half hour to finish cleaning themselves. It’s a miracle the S.S.I.K staffs know Chanyeol clothes measurement or Baekhyun will have to deal with Chanyeol glare for the whole night. Baekhyun already done with his couch when Chanyeol suddenly grab his right hand and push him on the bed.

 

“W –What –… Chan –… Chanyeol! What are you trying to do?” Baekhyun stutter in fear when Chanyeol pick up his blanket and pillow from the couch and put it on the bed. The smaller shrieked in surprise when the taller leisurely lying beside him and hug his small waist.

 

“Both of us have a rough night. You act as if we never share the bed together.” Baekhyun blushed when Chanyeol voice was heard right beside his ears and the little air from his husband breathing make him even more flush.

 

“I –I know but –… w –we… we never sleep together closely like this.”

 

“Then, let’s make it happen tonight.” Chanyeol said and he pull Baekhyun to face him. Baekhyun cute red and shy face came into Chanyeol view. The smaller look up timidly in embarrassment knowing Chanyeol staring at him deeply.

 

“You don’t have to look at me like that.”

 

“Are you not sad when your parent left you even before you get the chance to meet them?” Baekhyun froze with the sudden soft tone. He never expects Chanyeol to ask him that. With such comforting soft voice. There’s no sound from both of them except their own breathing. It took a good 10 minutes before Baekhyun open his mouth.

 

“I was trained to accept everything in my life. The feeling of lose, pain and suffer. I have to live with it. I practically live my life as a robot. A robot with feelings but I can’t show it. The feeling is my weakness. Even when I got the picture showing my parent were slaughtered to death, I can’t show how I’m sad with it. I’m not crying and sobbing crazily until just now. I hid my feeling perfectly, didn’t I?” Baekhyun voice getting smaller with each words he said. Chanyeol tightening his hold on the smaller waist letting Baekhyun face buried in his broad chest.

 

“I’m actually kind of envied you because you can hide your feeling perfectly without anyone knowing it. You have to teach me how to do that one day.”

 

“Then, don’t leave. Stay and I will teach you how to hide your feeling from other people.” Baekhyun snap his head towards Chanyeol almost immediately only to see the taller staring at him intently.

 

“W –What… What do you mean?”

 

“Don’t leave even after you finish your mission. Don’t go anywhere and stay with me.” To say Baekhyun is shock is an understatement. Park Chanyeol just ask Byun Baekhyun to stay with him!

 

“You have to protect me, didn’t you? When you’re done with your mission, you are still my husband and I’m not letting you go easily.”

 

“Hey! You can’t easily telling me to stay with you! I have my own life and I won’t let you ruin it for me, giant selfish prick! I can always ask for a divorce and free myself from –… hmmmph –…” Baekhyun words got cut off when Chanyeol effortlessly tilted the smaller chin and just kiss him roughly. Enough for Baekhyun to lose his mind and breath for a second. Chanyeol break the kiss after he deems it’s enough to make Baekhyun stop blabbering. The spouse took a deep breath but he’s still panting from the kiss as he quickly gets up from the bed with his eyes glared at Chanyeol sharply.

 

“You –… You can’t just kiss me like that! This is the second time! Huh!” Baekhyun pout and cross his both hands on the chest. Chanyeol smirk getting up from the bed as well facing his pouty husband.

 

“Well, based on your red face, you like it.”

 

“I’m not! This red face shows that I’m angry!” Baekhyun still want to retort although he knows Chanyeol is right. The taller widened his smirk. The air suddenly turns silent again when none of them speak. Baekhyun cleared his throat to get Chanyeol attention.

 

“By staying with you, did you mean that I need to retire from my job? That’s it?” He started. Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“I didn’t say that you have to stop your work at S.S.I.K but, it’s better like that. Better than having yourself getting in dangerous situation most of the time.”

 

“Just because I’m willing to take the bullet for you didn’t mean you can be nice to me. I don’t want the grateful feeling from you. I don’t need you to be grateful that I’m saving you. If you want me to stay because you feel in debt, then don’t. I really don’t need –…”

 

“Do you want me to kiss you again?” At the sudden threat, Baekhyun unconsciously motion his right hand on his lips making a zipping move and showing a thumb up to Chanyeol. The taller just had to sigh with the continuous display of cuteness from the other.

 

“Just sleep. Tomorrow will be a Hell for all of us. You said it yourself, the war had started. You promised to protect me and you even willing to sacrifice yourself.”

 

“I’ll let you know that my life is precious and I’ll not easily let them take it from me just because of you.”

 

“I thought you said that blood is your way to live. It’s not?”

 

“Not with you.” Baekhyun said confidently make Chanyeol smirk. He pulls Baekhyun to lie on the bed again with his hand wrapped around the slim waist.

 

“Then, prove it to me, Baek. Make me believe that your life is special that not even me can take it from you. I can’t say that I love you but I can be sure with myself that I like you already. Not because you’re willing to sacrifice yourself for me but for a reason that I’m the only one who know it. Not even you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CHANYEOL will get in first to be the bait for the bastard.” That’s what Baekhyun first order the moment they arrived at the forest where Mr. Kim hidden warehouse located. Sehun, D.O and Taemin bulged their eyes in disbelief. Taemin harshly push Kai away to get a hold of Baekhyun wrist since the younger blocking the way.

 

“Don’t be a ing stupid person, Devil Light. You’re supposed to protect him! Not sacrificing –…”

 

“Devil, isn’t it? The name proved everything. My client is the one who volunteering himself to follow us so he already carved his name in my list to be the bait.” Baekhyun smirk as he, without dazing away, setting his gun to his liking. Taemin glared at Chanyeol who just showed his nonchalant face.

 

“You asked for this. No one will be following you until Devil and I said it’s time. Be the bait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter