PROLOGUE

LOVING YOU SILENTLY (YET DANGEROUSLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

– HOW THE GAME STARTED –


 


 

MINAH (GIRLS DAY) – LOOK


 


 


 


 

END OF JUNE 2015

SEOUL SECRET INVESTIGATOR & KILLER (S.S.I.K) HEADQUARTER, SEOUL


 


 

“MR. KWON, are you expecting someone who name goes with Park Yunho?” Mr. Kwon lift his head up at the mention of Park Yunho by Suzy, his secretary. The older nodded with a soft smile.


 

“Yes. Is he already here?” Getting a nod from Suzy, Mr. Kwon smiled widely as he motions the secretary to let the visitor in. Suzy silently walk out from the big office only to be back with another middle aged man tailing behind her. The both man nodded towards each other and Suzy took this sign as her cue to let the both talk. Before she walks out again, she turns to Mr. Kwon and Mr. Park with her usual professional soft smile.


 

“Mr. Kwon, would you like for me to bring the both of you some coffee or tea?” She asked politely getting a silent for a while before Mr. Kwon speak up.


 

“Just bring me a bottle of mineral water. Mr. Park, how about you?” Mr. Park shook his head and just gesture at Mr. Kwon back.


 

“I’ll just have mineral water too. This talk will be long for all I know.” He said giving a knowing eyes to Mr. Kwon who just nodded. Suzy didn’t say anything in reply as she just steps out from the room which now a little bit suffocated for her. They didn’t start the discussion until Suzy come again bringing two bottle of mineral water like what they want.


 

“Here your drink and just call me if you anything else, Mr. Kwon. If there’s nothing more, I’ll excuse myself.” With that, the both now were left alone without any disturbance.


 

“I guess we can just start the discussion, Mr. Park. Since, you said this discussion will be long. Am I right?” Mr. Park almost smirk with that mocking sentence but he restrains himself because he knows everything will ruin if he says only one wrong word. Realizing that Mr. Park might have misunderstood his sentence, Mr. Kwon chuckled.


 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Park if you think I’m mocking you but, no. I actually meant my words. We should start the discussion because it will really take both our time. Like, really.” Hearing that, Mr. Park sighed heavily.


 

“I’m getting a lot tension nowadays that I’m not in my best state. I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon. The pressure from them is increasing with each second passed and I’m afraid if my son will really get the consequences. Well, I think I’ll just go to the main point to avoid wasting more our time. Like what I said last week, I want to propose your agent to be my son bride. In other words, I want my son to get marry with one of your agent here.”


 

“Yeah, I remembered it pretty well, Mr. Park. You want one of my agent to marry with your son. To protect him. But, one question though. Does marriage really in need to be the solution? I mean, we can still protect him even though they’re not marrying each other. My agent will still consider your son as one of his main priority. He’ll be protected good enough from all of them.” The conversation slowly become tense and heavy. Everyone who walk near the office room could feel the negative aura surrounding it although they can’t even hear the details of the conversation.


 

“I know you guys can protect my son absolutely well even without a marriage but for me, I personally need the marriage. My son… he’s not someone who we can fool or trick so easily. Let just say, whatever he predicts is 99.9% is precise. Even if those things are absurd. And, the part where my son is one of the main priority. I don’t want that. My son need to be the main priority for your agent. Without any other small disturbance. Mr. Kwon, I didn’t mean to be a burden, but this... is really important. I need this marriage. Desperately. And, the candidate must be your very best agent your agency ever had. My son doesn’t know anything about his safety and I certainly don’t want him to know about it either. It’s enough if he had to focus in his study and work only. I don’t want him to think about anything else.” Mr. Park make a hard eye contact with Mr. Kwon at his last sentence that the latter sighed in return.


 

“Mr. Park, I don’t mean to reject, but nowadays all of our agents are not in the state where they can easily sacrifice their life like before. They might be an agent but we are keeping a good eye on them because they can be a traitor just because of money. Give them a lot more cash than we do and they can easily betray their own agency –…”


 

“I’ll make sure that he’ll be treated well in my house once the both of them got married, Mr. Kwon. I will assure you that. I never break my promise once I sealed it. I hold dearly onto my promise.” This time, Mr. Kwon had this confuse face looking at Mr. Park in disbelief.


 

“He? You mean, a boy agent? You want a boy agent to be your… son… in-law? Your son bride?” The question is not judging but more to reassure. Mr. Park nodded slowly.


 

“Yeah, I want a boy agent to be my son bride. Girls is not what he wants. Forever. As you can conclude, my son is not –…”


 

“No! No! No, Mr. Park! If you’re thinking that I’m going to judge you, then don’t. I’m not that kind of people. It just… I thought that you want a girl agent. There’s no problem with the girl agents either, but, as I said, they can be a traitor for all I know. But, yeah... if it’s a boy agent, I just know who is the best option for you. So, if you want, I can handle it for you right away. Besides, he’s really the best agent in my agency. He’s in the elite team along with his two other friends.” Mr. Kwon ended his sentence with a soft smile that Mr. Park can’t help but to return it widely. The other man nods firmly.


 

“Sure! I want you to handle it right away! I don’t want to waste any more time if you already found a suitable choice for what I want! Whoever he is, I’ll accept him wholeheartedly. I believe in you and your choice.”


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

MEANWHILE…

EXODUS CORPORATION, SEOUL


 


 

“PARK ing Chanyeol, you are such a jerk, you ing hole! I’m your girlfriend for God ing sake and we just hit it off yesterday! And now, you’re saying you’re ing breaking up with me?!” The loud yell fills the entire company as all the workers stop by and giggle with the short scene in front of them. The chain of curses coming out from the woman make them chuckle in disbelief. Based on their reaction, it seems as if the scene is a usual drama for them. There stood Chanyeol with his two friends, Kai and Irene at the middle of the hallway with a girl in front of them who look in rage and disbelief.


 

“Well, if it’s not our playboy king Chairman, who else? Wow, our nation young Chairman Park Chanyeol sure is something else. He manages to break 25 girl hearts in just 20 days. 2 to 3 girls in one day. I can’t even barely get one girl in a day but he manages to break them all just with one flick of his finger.” Hearing that, Chanyeol smirk as he shrugged nonchalantly at the girl in front of him.


 

“You heard that, isn’t it? I don’t have to brief it too long for you because you’re not stupid to not know about it. In case you still don’t know me, hello there. My name is Park Chanyeol. As you can hear it also, I’m the girl heartbreaker here and yeah, I’m breaking up with you. At this instant. So, sorry not sorry. See you later if you want to show your face again.” With that, Chanyeol walk away leaving the girl in despair and dumbfounded.


 

“Park Chanyeol, you ing dumb giant! I gave you my ity yet this is how you repay me! you, Chanyeol! Your life will turn to hell! I assure you!” The girl yell for the last time before stomps away from the embarrassing scene. The three look at the girl before they shrugged towards each other.


 

“Her name is Han Ji Hye. A worker at HR Department. She’s still new. Around one year and a half. She once had a history with a guy named Choi Si Won and no, she’s not a . Her ity took by Zhoumi, her friend for benefit who also Si Won’s best friend. So, that’s it! She’s just another hoe who want to fool you.” Chanyeol didn’t say anything as Irene read the information for him as they get in the elevator to go to Chanyeol’s office at the last floor of the company, 25th floor. Each taking a seat on the couch with a serious face. Since there’s no one else at the floor except Chanyeol, the three was free to do anything they like. Chanyeol hate if someone else other than his family and friends are at the same place as him at the 25th floor. The floor is solely for him because he hates to be with anyone else.


 

“Another hoe, huh? Let her be. Not that I’m interested with that either.” Chanyeol said coldly as he lay down on the couch closing his eyes to feel the peace for a while. His right hand was on his forehead to cover the light from his face. Irene and Kai look at each other before a light sigh escape their lips.


 

“Your title as the Playboy sure made the girls uproar, Chan hyung. They even willing to be with you although they know about your reputation. You are sure the girl heartbreaker. Anyway, your parent. They didn’t say anything about all of your scandals?” Kai asked carefully with Irene beside him nodded his head reassuringly. Chanyeol peeked a little at his both best friend before closing his eyes again.


 

“Mom didn’t say anything as usual. She just acts like everything is fine but not Dad. Dad practically want to know every single thing happen in my day so that he knows how to make me to the old me again.” Hearing that, Irene and Kai sighed again.


 

“You have to forget, Chanyeol hyung. You’re killing your Dad by doing this and obviously you’re killing yourself. It’s been what? 3? 4 years? It’s long enough, Chanyeol hyung.”


 

“No. I don’t think it’s enough, Kai. I can even picture her face when she lied to my face like the incident just happened yesterday and how Mom being the devil in the human body. The both of them ruin my life just easily and I can’t easily forget it.” Kai and Irene remain quiet after Chanyeol said that. Sure, they know how much the other had suffered but they thought that it’s not fair how Chanyeol hurt himself by acting nonchalant and emotionless every single day while the person who supposedly at fault being happy with their life.


 

“But Chanyeol, it supposed to be them who suffered! Not you! What is the price with you acting nonchalant like this? Your Mom supposed to apologize to you! Acting like nothing of this happened will only worsen the situation! She should know that!” Irene suddenly burst surprising Kai who jolt a little at the loud voice beside him. Unlike him, Chanyeol just watch as Irene getting frustrated at his problem. The taller didn’t say anything make the two sighed in defeated. Kai suddenly held his both hands up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter