SIX

LOVING YOU SILENTLY (YET DANGEROUSLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

– ALL THE CONFLICT REVEALED –

 

 

EXO – MONSTER

 

 

 

 

“ING ! I’m not the one that you guys want! Why the keep picking on me? Ugh! You guys really getting on my nerves!” D.O shout angrily as his hand and legs keep moving to leave punches and kicks towards all the 20 guys. None of them had gone down yet since he didn’t have any equipment with him.

 

“D.O-sshi, you have to let me and Chanyeol help you at least! They still didn’t go down!” Kai yell getting a glare from D.O as he continues his moves.

 

“Don’t you dare to involve yourself in this! Even if you and Chanyeol help me, they still won’t go down! Bare hand won’t kill them, idiot! The thing is, you guys need to be safe and sound! That’s how you can help me!” D.O exclaimed in sass much to Chanyeol, Kai and Irene amusement. Chanyeol smirk.

 

“Instead of Baekhyun, it’s better if I take this penguin guy. He’s willing to sacrifice for me and he’s kind of cute. He can be –…”

 

“Don’t you dare to think nonsense, Park Chanyeol! You already have Baekhyun as your husband!” Kai hissed getting a smirk from both Chanyeol and Irene.

 

“Someone have a crush.” They exclaimed secretly still smirking. Kai glared at the two as he stared in awe how the small D.O can easily fight with 20 big guys.

 

“Sehun, Baekhyun please. Come faster! I don’t know if I can bear it any longer!” He whispered weakly trying his best to keep strong and protecting the three behind him. Especially, someone whose name goes with Kim Jongin. At the ding from his earphone, D.O eyes quickly lit up.

 

“Sehunnie! Where are you?” The three best friend behind him watch the conversation with furrow eyebrow. The nickname caught their attention.

 

“I’m already done with those thugs, hyung! I’m going there right now! What’s the current situation?” Sehun asked worriedly and D.O suddenly felt guilty for the younger when he heard the soft panting and the fast pace from him. He knows that Sehun will drive his car but the younger might be tire with all the fighting.

 

“It’s not that worst but, I don’t think I can last longer! Hey, what about the puppy? Is he okay? I got to talk to him while ago but an hour passed and still no news from him!” Chanyeol ears perked up when he heard the ‘puppy’ nickname.

 

“I bet he still stuck there and one more thing, please don’t say it out loud but, Madam Park got kidnapped. When Baekhyun hyung is busy with the thug.”

 

“Damn! They really make us distracted! Didn’t they want Chanyeol only? Why involved his parent? And, I bet you know about it already. Uncle Byun and Aunty Byun was –…”

 

“Dead. I know, hyung. Baekhyun hyung didn’t get to meet them after 3 long years. He must be devastated.” D.O nodded as he forcefully climbing up the kitchen island leaving a flying kick towards one of the guy.

 

“Hey hyung, I’m here. I’ll just kick the door and force my way in. Is the line clear?” Sehun suddenly said and D.O quickly snapped his head towards the main door. Kai, Chanyeol and Irene look at him suspiciously.

 

“Yup! Clear enough! Get in now!” With that being said, Sehun surprised the three friends as he just came running inside and start to help D.O fighting all the thugs. He already changed his clothes to his work attire and the black oversized S.S.I.K hoodie caught their attention.

 

“I bring you attire with me. Change to it after that. We have other destination to go when Devil Light arrived.”

 

“What the ? They’re the S.S.I.K agents! What about your husband, Chanyeol?” Kai questioned got Chanyeol silent. He just shrugged.

 

“Might as well. I don’t know. Besides, he looks weak.” Chanyeol exclaimed cockily. Kai and Irene can’t help but to agree with the other. D.O and Sehun continue to go against the 20 men. With Sehun help, they manage to get 5 of them down and they realized their energy drained a lot.

 

“Where is he? Does he okay there?” D.O asked worriedly. The younger hide his worry by shaking his head.

 

“Don’t worry, hyung. He’ll be okay. We know he’s the strongest between the three of us, right?” Sehun said as a comfort. He grunted when he got kick right on his stomach. He gets up with all his might and give the guy a good punch on his face before kicking his thigh. He totally oblivious someone worry eyes on him.

 

“Sehun, okay there?” Sehun just smiled nodding his head slowly.

 

“I’m just fine and –… Hyung!” Sehun yelled loudly when D.O got shot on his leg. The younger sprint his way towards D.O and look at Kai.

 

“This is your house, isn’t it? I need the first aid kit! Come on, I’ll cover you!”

 

“But how can you when –…” Kai sentence got cut when someone just interrupt him without any notice.

 

“Sehun will cover you and I’ll take charge from here right now. Go.” The sudden cold voice got everyone attention as he just came out of nowhere and fight will all the guys without saying anything. His sweaty pink bang falls ily covering his eyes while he panting fighting with all the guys. His bloody S.S.I.K hoodie is not fail to notice as Sehun and D.O eyes went wide.

 

“Baekhyun, you’re bleeding!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN, you’re bleeding!” Baekhyun just smiled and nodded calmly. His eyes were fast to notice Chanyeol hard stare on him but he just ignores it.

 

“Don’t worry about me, guys. Kai-sshi, get the first aid kit for D.O fast. He’s losing a lot of blood.” Baekhyun ordered getting a snort from both D.O and Sehun.

 

“Said that for yourself, stupid!” The two said nonchalantly getting a grin from the other before continue to fight with the guys.

 

“Hey Devil, how come you get that shot? Didn’t you are the fastest when it comes to avoid?” D.O asked curiously and he saw how Baekhyun eyes diverted nervously around Chanyeol but the smaller still answer it.

 

“They said something along the line they will shot Chanyeol if I avoid that shot. So, instead of Chanyeol, I let myself get shot. No worries. Childish act from those stupid thugs.” Baekhyun answered the question perfectly although he was panting hard. And, he knows, Chanyeol directly looking at him with those weird unreadable eyes again.

 

“So, they shoot him?” Baekhyun continued and smiled gratefully when Sehun and D.O shook their head. He grinned still busy with the men. Kai and Irene smirking at the taller.

 

“Wow! He took a shot for you!” They squealed secretly make Chanyeol rolled his eyes although his lips smirking secretly watching as Baekhyun fight the guys.

 

“Sehun, you have your equipment, isn’t it? I need the knife. I lost mine at the hospital before.” Sehun nodded and quickly motion Irene to take the knife for him.

 

“At the front pocket where all the bomb located. And, hyung where is your bag? You didn’t bring it?”

 

“I have it. In my car but don’t worry, they won’t disappear. I know where to park my car perfectly. Irene-sshi, throw it!” Baekhyun replied as he run and jump on the table right in front of Chanyeol catching the knife perfectly. The view stunned Kai and Irene. Baekhyun quickly played with the knife expertly.

 

“This is how you slaughtered my parent until they dead!” Baekhyun yelled as he slaughtered all the guys one by one as fast as lightning. His movement as if he’s flying in the sky and his eyes fill with revenge and sadness. D.O and Sehun look at the older in regret as they helped him to defeat all the guys. Chanyeol can’t help but to feel that Baekhyun doing this as a revenge for his parent.

 

“Baekhyun, they are targeting Chanyeol now!” D.O shout and Baekhyun alerted his eyes and ears at Chanyeol’s direction. His eyes widened when he saw one of them point the gun at his husband.

 

“You ! Doesn’t it enough with everything you take from me already?” He shouts and sprint towards Chanyeol kicking the guy right on his stomach. The guy grunted as they fighting over the gun but Baekhyun is fast enough as he, without any doubt, pull the trigger killing the guy mercilessly. The loud gunshot echoed in the apartment.

 

“That’s the last guy, Baekkie hyung. And, finally we can rest!” Sehun huffed panting heavily. His face full with bruises. He furrowed his eyebrow when Irene stomping at him giving him a stern face and soon he shrieked out as the girl hit him for several

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter