Final decision

memory box ♥

2 weeks later

“Your dad and I have requested to reside in Korea, and we have been permitted, so we’ll be living with you from now on.”

If I was walking, I would stop and scream, but since I am being wheeled, I kept on going forward and screamed. “Mum! You must be joking! You are going to be living with me?”

NOO! All my freedom gone, the reason why I came back to Korea was for freedom.

“No arguing with your Mum and I, we have decided already, and it doesn’t matter if you like it or not” Dad sternly replied and kept on walking with my bags.

I pouted and looked behind me, both Minho oppa an Kyuhyun oppa are walking behind us.

“Mum, why don’t you go to the car with dad first, I want to talk to my oppas now.” I pointed at them and my mum nodded and left me there.

The two oppas were standing opposite each other, they looked at each other and remained standing there.

The three of us didn’t move at all.

I can’t be so selfish anymore, I have to choose between the two of them. I can’t hurt both of them at the same time.

I looked up and slowly moved towards them in a straight line.

I stopped around 2m away from them.

I looked at both of them and closed my eyes as I wheeled myelf to the left….

…where Kyuhyun was standing.

Kyuhyun pov:

Who is she going to go to? Minho or I?

Why am I even worrying, she is going to choose Minho anyways…..

I closed my eyes so then I don’t have to see the tragedy.

“Oppa” I opened my house and there she is, right in front of me.

She wheeled towards me??!!!!!!

Minho pov:

Noo..Kyuhyun hyung.

I’ve finally lost this game. Completely lost it.

Hyung knelt down before her and the two of them started talking, I didn’t try to eavesdrop…because I simply don’t want to know.

Kyuhyun pov:

"Oppa...Mianhae, I've hurt you enough..I am really sorry"

What is she trying to say?

"Oppa...I can't hurt you anymore, I know you love me and I...oppa, just give me the time to forget about my love to minho oppa."

Hiromi pov:

Is true that my heart belongs to Minho oppa, but I can't break Kyuhyun's oppa's heart just like that. I'll just have to let go of Minho oppa, because Kyuhyun oppa has sacrificed too much for me...too much for me to repay and that's why I can't leave him for Minho.

He knelt down and put his arms around me.

"Hiro...were you ever in love with me?"

His sudden question surprised me.

"Op..pa..." i didn't know what to say, I simply nodded.

I did...at least...I think I did.

"Hiro, don't lie to yourself like that...there was a time in your life when you said to yourself that you love me, but the truth is..you were deceiving yourself. Your heart has never left Minho..you know that, you are just in self denial." He closed his eyes and his arms dropped away from me.

Self Denial...he is correct, from the very beginning when I said I love him...I've been lying to myself. I just couldn't bear the pain I was suffering because of Minho oppa, and at that time, Kyuhyun oppa came.

"Don't lie to yourself anymore, stop thinking about other people, think about yourself, follow your heart, tell Minho that you love him."

Kyuhyun pov:

“Thank you for everything that you have given me, every single memory…I wish you all the best with Minho.” I  leaned forward and gave her a hug.

I love her, and I really don't want to let go of her, but I had to. I broke away from the hug. I wish I can be the horrible hyung and not give her back to Minho. I would if my self conscience is not telling me that it is wrong. There a voice in myself telling me to steal her back, but I refuse to obey to that voice. I can't. My own joy is going to make two people suffer.

I then stood up and wheeled her to Minho. He is just standing there watching the two of us.

Minho pov:

“Minho, love her with all your heart…if you don’t I’ll be back.” With that Hyung left Hiro and I together and caught up with her parents.

I looked down at Hiro, she had her head down and she didn’t say anything at all.

“Hiro….”

“oppa, saranghaeyo” She mumbled but I could hear what she said..at least, that’s what I thought she said.

“ehh?” I aksed again, making sure that I am not dreaming.

“oppa, saranghaeyo” She mumbled again, but this time louder and clearer.

So….I didn’t lose, I WON…I am the winner…the one who have Hiro’s heart..the only one in the world.

“Hiro” I grabbed her attention and threw my arms around her and gave her a huge hug.

“I love you too hiro,  I do. ..I really do”

 ~~~

So this is the official end for Memory box. Before I go on talking about what I am going to do next with Memory box.

I would like to thank some lovely people.

Lee_Taemy

shinyiuhan

eightrialovetaemin

babysach

JennyIsAineseKiaile

TragicHarmony

f_mam

MiinZiie

Bokchoi

Elatte

Pataco_95

kpopluvr18

katylovesyuuu

michaelaangela

shyCHARM

Nichichan

XxlilaznkpopxX

SHINeeLuver968

febrielia

Story_love_11

mavmunk

EchaPutri

asnftw

ReallyRandomGirl1997

1811foo

loverholic

lady_mocca

SSZE_A501

FlamingAnt

magnetfelt

mangofloat

jtaiwaijin

ham547

TrannLennaa

sighs123

nagii_SHAWOL4ever

joangel

KakaElf

infernocaeli

carino

mari_038

summerchild

melovesyou

Your name is on here because at this very moment, the moment I post up the ending, you are a subscriber of this story. I don't know if this will change or whether or not you are still reading this but that doesn't matter, cause because of your subscribing, it has motivated to write this story.

Special thanks to f_mama, kakaelf, magnetfelt, trannlennaa, kpopluvr18 for supporting me so much especially during the time while I was writing the last few chapters, because I struggled loads during that time and I just want to say thank you.

And also, a big shout out to Elatte!!!! my wonderful co-author, I would not have been able to do finish this fanfic without her.

Thank you all!!!! Love you all loads.

Thank you for bearing with my laziness and moodswings :) All of you are awesome.

Alright, now enough thanking people...Next.

I hope you like the ending. especially minro supporters! and for Kyuro supporter, i might have disappointed some of you...but...I said BUT... don't lose heart

A sequel is coming up!!!

`cheers`

After thinking a lot....and a lot, I will write a sequel

BUT it is not going to be up until June or late may.

So you have to wait....and once I have it up, I'll tell you all here.

Just give me a month, and I PROMISE a sequel

Once again thank you all!!!!!

Let us all keep in contact!!!

follow me on twitter if you have one, you'll probably find me easier on twitter, cause I leave it on all the time, even when I am asleep

http://www.twitter.com/everflaming

Follow me and I'll follow you back and then we can just tweet about kpop and stuff ~! haha

Love Flamey