k-kidnap?

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

It has been 5 months since Kyuhyun proposed to me.

Every moment of my life, I would have the ring around my neck with a silver necklace.

Whenever I feel tired or stressed, I would just look at it and it just reminds me of Kyuhyun and his support to me.

His words always ring in my mind when I touch it.

I still remember clearly that when he dropped me home the day he proposed to me, he said, "If anything happens to me, the ring will help you, with the ring, you will be able to find me." He seemed to be so serious when he said that.I didn't know he was that cheesy.

Nevertheless, I do imagine that he is with me or I am with him when I touch the ring.

We haven't told anyone about the ring yet. I called mum and told her that I have a surprise for her, but she have to wait a few more years.

Everything have been fine, Kyuhyun and I would talk on the phone every single day and he would sneak out as much as possible. I've been going to the SM building very often, they have hired me as a permanent interpreter.

As you can see, life can't be more perfect than this....except for one thing.

Minho oppa.

I know that I am kyuhyun's girlfriend and I really shouldn't feel anything odd when I am see him, but i don't know why, but everytime I see him, I feel uncomfortable.

As if a thorn is prickling my heart, that was probably a bit exaggerated but is something like that

I am trying my best to overcome this problem, but i guess it takes time.

Kyuhyun oppa and I are going to lotte world today.

He took a day off to spent it with me. This is the first time he have officially taken a day off. I feel special that he is taking it for me.

We said to meet outside the gate of lotte world at 10am.

He is probably running a bit late or perhaps I am a bit too early, is 9:45am right now.

I stood in front of the ticket selling counter and waited for him.

Minho pov:

I overheard that Kyuhyun hyung is going out with Hiro at Lotte world today. I guess he didn't know that SHINee is going to Lotte world today for an event.

Yes, I admit it. I am jealous and I STILL can't get over the fact that they are dating. I know, the've been dating for 7 months already but it still hurts whenever I see them together.

I haven't figured out what I am going to do today, but I am definately going to have a look at them. I am not going to try to separate them because I know Hiro loves Kyuhyun hyung and hyung loves Hiro.

I am going to Lotte world alone right now because we all had something to do this morning. Manager hyung had to do some administrative work for Taemin at his school, so the two of them left early in the morning. Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung had a late night schedule yesturday so they didn't come home yesturday and same as Onew hyung who was at a show. I was the only left in the dorm when I woke up this morning.

I was munching on my breakfast as I walked to Lotte world from the bus stop as quick as possible. I looked at my watch.

9:50am.

I am suppose to be there by 9:55am. From here to Lotte world, it takes around a 15 minutes walk, unless I take the shortcut.

Okay, i'll take the shortcut.

I turned into a narrow street and walked.

"Yah! let go!" I heard a voice coming from the street across the intersection. I walked back a bit and poke my head out to see.

There was a huge white van there and a group of around 5 guys were pulling a guy's arms.

Wait! Isn't that...Kyuhyun hyung?

I quickly ran up and punched the men in their faces. They realised that I am Choi Minho of SHINee and started pulling me as well.

"hey, we've got a boy from SHINee as well!" One of the man who were pulling us shouted into the car.

"hurry up, we don't have time" A voice from inside of the car replied.

The two of us were hit in the head and everything went blank.

Hiromi pov:

Should I call Kyuhyun oppa? Is now 10:15am.

He would always call me if he runs really late.

I took my phone out and dialled his number.

"hello?" A coarse, low voice answered the phone. Is definately not Kyuhyun oppa

"Who are you? Where's kyuhyun oppa?"

I heard a series of laughter after what I said.

i waited from the person to say something.

"Kyuhyun oppa, you say? Well, he's on our hands right now, we were just stressing about who should we bribe, but thank you for calling us"

b-b-bwoh?

What is this?

"What are you talking about? Where is Kyuhyun's oppa?" I screamed at the phone

"don't worry, we won't kill him, we need for the money, if you want to save him, why don't you contact SM and and tell them what's happening. Araseo? or who knows what will happen to your kyuhyun oppa"

I closed my thought real hard.

I must calm down right now.

I looked throught my contact number and called SJ's manager.

Hiro: hello?

manager: oh hiro, hello

Hiro: k-k-kyuhyun oppa is kidnapped

manager; what hiro? Is this a joke?

Hiro: no, I'm serious, i called kyuhyun just now and this man picked up and said they want money!!

manager: wait hang on, I've got an incoming phone call

.......

manager: hello hiro? You still here?

Hiro: deh

manager: i've just got a call from kim young min, the people called him just now and asks for money, what i should do now? I shouldn't have let him to have a day off, now if anything happens to him, is will be all my fault

Hiro: please don't say that, the most important now is to find him

manager: yes you are right, we are going to call the police right now, do you want to come and help us?

Hiro: yes absolutely, I will come straight away.

~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything. I blinked a few more times and shook my head to refresh my mind.

Where am i? AIsh, why am I blindfolded.

I tried to remove the blindfold but then I realised that I am tied up.

"Who are you!?" I screamed out, my voice echoed in the room.

Where are we?

I heard some noise next to me and I shuffled away.

"h-hyung? Where are we?"

Minho?

"Minho, is that you?" I asked.

"deh" Why is he here as well?

"minho, how are you feeling?"

"my heard hurts"

Yes, we got hit on the head, but before that what happened?.....

Ah right, I was going to Lotte world just now but I walked passed a florist and stopped to buy some flowers, which made me late so I walked through the shortcut...but then...

This white car randomly appeared and a few men came out and grabbed me.

Someone ran in and tried to push the men away. It must have been Minho.

 Hiromi pov:

I am just sitting on the ground in front of the couch at Super Junior's dorm.

All of them are here.

We are all crowding around in the living room and the polices are sitting around the dining table with the manager.

"Please let nothing happen to Kyuhyun oppa" I kept on muttering as I fiddled around with my necklace.

"Hiro, you alright?" Henry sat close to me and asked.

I didn't respond him, I don't want to talk right now.

I am so worried.

The manager cleared his throat and stood up.

We all turned and looked at him.

"They have sent SME another email regarding where to exchange the money, Kyuhyun is still safe right now, I guess that's a relieving news but I've heard that Minho is kidnapped as well." He explained.

"minho?" I looked up and shouted out

He nodded.

No, this can't be. Minho oppa.

Oh no! Please let him be fine, I will rather die than knowing that he is suffering.

Please, don't do this to me. 

I leaned onto Henry's shoulder and just let it all out.

I cried and cried.

Why Minho & Kyuhyun? Why does it have to be them?

Is this punishment? Why are these misfortunes coming upon me?

I covered my mouth and ran into the toilet and vomitted.

I leaned on the door and panted.

I must be panicking really badly right now.

I have to calm down, I need to find a way to save minho oppa and kyuhyun oppa.

~~~

harrrro everyone, good news!

You know how I was saying that memory box is going to end soon, like just a few more chapters...actually did i say that?

Anyways, that's not the point, well I intended to end memory box in one more week or so, but then after Elatte's advise and convincing, I have decided to write more and not end it yet ^^ so thank Elatte for that for those who wishes me to make this story longer.

alright, comments are greatly appreciated, and i personally don't prefer silent readers, but if you choose to be one, you are definately not hated. I am just saying, I prefer readers who comment, it motivates me