blast of the past

memory box ♥

Hiro pov:

Nearly a month has passed since I started treatment. Everyday, I try to stay as cheerful as possible and try to hide the pain. SM have given me a "holiday" because of my condition. Every time I go to treatment, someone will always be there with me, mostly Kyuhyun oppa, Minho oppa, Johanne and Fiona. Some of the other SHINee and SJ members will come as well.

I travel around on a wheelchair most of the time now because after the treatment I am be too weak to walk.

Today, both Kyuhyun oppa and Minho oppa are with me.

"Oppas, I want to go back to Incheon" I told them.

"Now?" Minho asked

"dehhhh" I aegyoed at them.

"Well, I have a schedule tonight, so what about tomorrow? I don't have anything until 3pm tomorrow, we can go early in the mornng." He checked his schedule on his phone

"Same here!" The two of us looked at Kyuhyun as he exclaimed.

"I dont have anything until 2pm tomorrow, I can just skip rehearsal for a day" He said.

"Alright then! The 3 of us will go tomorrow" I giggled and smiled with excitement.

~~~~~

Minho pov:

"Hiro, you ready?" I turned around and looked at Hiro who is sitting in the back seat with Kyuhyun hyung.

She nodded and the driver drove off.

I have a weird feeling about this. Going to Incheon with Kyuhyun hyung? That's just weird.

~~~~

A few hours have passed and we finally got there.

I went to the boot and took out Hiro's wheelchair. Kyuhyun hyung opened the door for Hiro and he carried her onto the wheelchair.

I led the way and Kyuhyun hyung followed.

"Oppa, can we go to your place first?" Hiro called out from behind me.

"Deh" I didn't bother turning around but just answered.

"Omo, is that Kyuhyun from Super Junior?" A few girls began to whisper.

I looked at them at the side of my eyes. I recognised them, they are girls who went to my school.

"EH!? Minho shii!" They called out.

I was hoping that they wouldn't be able to recognise me but then and again what are the chances of that happening.

We stopped and turned around. "Hi!" I tried to remember their names but is just not coming to me!

"Annyeong iseul unnie and hana unnie!" I looked at Hiro as Kyuhyun hyung pushes her near to them.

Oh yeh, that's right, they are iseul and hana. I am so glad that Hiro is here :)

"Omo, are you hiro?"They looked at her and then down at the wheelchair. "What happened?"

"Nothing much, I am just a bit too weak to walk right now." She smiled at them and said. "I am glad you still remember me, I look really different now!" She laughed.

"Yeh, I wasn't sure as well, but seeing that you are with Minho shii, i sort of figured out that you are Hiro" They laughed along with her and then their gaze went to Kyuhyun hyung.

"is that Kyuhyun?" They asked.

"deh." she answered.

"Omo!!! Can we get your autograph please!!" They took out a notebook from their bag and gave it to Kyuhyun and jumped around like fangirls. Hiro wheeled herself away from them and the two of us went slightly ahead.

"Oppa, i want to go and visit Haeseok oppa later." She lifted her head and looked at me.

I nodded. I knew it. This is probably the main reason she wanted to come back. 

Kyuhyun hyung waved to Iseul and Hana and caught up with us.

"Let's go."

He sort of slipped in between the wheelchair and I and pushed Hiro again.

I simply smiled and walked forward. I didn't belong in that position anyway. 

~~~

"Umma! Appa!" I called out as we yurned into our street. They should be at home right now, it is only 9am.

"Ahjummah, Ahjusshi!" Hiro joined in and called out.

Some of the neighbours were up already. "Oh Minho, haven't seen you for ages!" One of the ahjummahs who is really closed to my umma ran out to greet us.

looked behind me. "Omo, is that our Hiro?"

"Deh, annyeong ahjummah!" She chirped cheerfully. "What happened my dear?" She looked at her with concern.

"Don't worry ahjummah, sorry,we'll talk to you later, we'll go and vist umma and appa first."

I pulled Hiro away and waved goodbye to the ahjummah.

I don't think Hiro wants people to ask too much about her. No one even knows that she is sick.

"Minho, why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" Umma came out and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aish, blame it on her, she wanted to come back," I pointed at hiro.

"Hiro, aigoo, what happened?..oh and hello." Her gaze first fell on Hiro and then Kyuhyun.

"Umma, can we go in now?" I said

"Oh of course, sorry, I got a bit excited." She walked inside the house and we followed.

Kyuhyun pov:

I didn't expect to have to meet so many people and WHY ARE WE AT MINHO'S HOUSE?!?!?!? AND WHY IS HIS MUM LOOKING AT ME WEIRDLY.

"Ahjusshi!!! Hiro is back again." Its weird seeing Hiro aegyoing like that.

The 5 of us sat in the living room and Minho's mum gave me a drink.

"Thank you."

"Umma, this is Kyuhyun hyung, he is a member of Super junior, he is my sunbae" Minho introuduced me to his mum.

"Oh annyeong.." She doesn't sound to happy with having me here.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," I bowed to her.

"So hiro, tell us what happened?" We all turned to Minho's dad.

She didn't answer and looked at Minho.

"Fine, i'll explain." Minho rolled his eyes. "This girl was diagnosed with leukemia a few years ago, but foolishly didn't tell anyone, and now she is taking treatment and but she is a too weak to walk herself." Minho explained.

Hiro pov:

I looked at Minho oppa as he explained to Ahjummah and ahjusshi.

They both looked shocked when MInho broke the news to them but they wisely didn't say anything, I guessed they sensed that everyone was still very tense about the whole thing.

I don't know why..but Minho oppa really has changed in the past few weeks. It's as if...we are back in the days when we were in Incheon, like we are the best friends we use to be who always made fun of each other and joked around. Also, for some random reason, I don't seem to feel awkward around him and Kyuhyun oppa now. Like, I can just talk to him and see him as my oppa, the oppa I always saw him as.

Well, I guess I don't really need to find out, I like him like this.

"Hiro, have you told your parents?" Ahjusshi asked.

"Ani, I didn't want to tell them" I was going to call them, but whenever I call them, they would talk about all these happy things and so everytime I ended up not telling them, I couldn't bring myself to tell them news like this, it would come as such a big shock. I didn't want to burden them.

"Hiro! You have to tell them, I'll call them right now." Ahjusshi pointed at the phone and ahjummah went to get it.

Minho oppa stopped them. "Appa, leave them alone, she will call them herself later."

"Deh, i will...i will do it when i get home."

Ahjusshi sighed and put the phone back down.

"Why don't you three stay for lunch then?" Ahjummah asked.

"Of course we are staying!! I love ahjummah's food~" I exclaimed causing them to laugh at me.

"Umma & appa, we want to go and visit Haeseok sunbae, we 'll come back later." Minho oppa stood up and stretched.

"That's a good idea, bring some water and cloths as well, i think is time for a clean, oh and buy some flowers on your way as well."

Kyuhyun pov:

Who is this Haeseok sunbae that they are talking about? Did he just say water and cloths? "...i think is time for a clean." What!?!?!?!? Is he some dirty, dejected guy?

It didn't take me long to find the answer to the question.

Minho led the way and the three of us headed out.

The moment I saw some graves, I figured it out.

He is dead.

We went to a grave which says Haeseok.

Minho knelt down and started cleaning the grave.

"Oppa, can you put the flower down for me?" Hiro turned to me and handed me the bunch of flowers.

I nodded and placed it down.

"Oppa..." Hiro started and I looked at her, thinking that she is talking to me.

"Are you proud of me? I listened to you and didn't waste my life."

Oh, she is talking to.. uhh.. the grave.

"Deh, sunbae, but did you know, she's been crying so much, can you tell her to stop crying" Minho commented jokingly.

"Ani, sunbae once said that crying is good, it gets rid of all the sadness." Hiro slapped Minho's hand.

"Ouch, look sunbae, she is so violent." Minho joked.

Hiro stopped talking and looked down. Is she upset about Minho's comment?

"Hiro, I'll let you talk to sunbae privately." Minho signalled me and the two of us left her alone.

Hiro pov:

I waited until Minho and Kyuhyun walked away.

I was thankful that MInho knew what I wanted and I was glad that he had tried to lighten the atmosphere back at his house and here at the grave.

"Oppa, did you see that handsome boy just now? He is my boyfriend, well techiniquely fiancee, he proposed to me." I pointed at my necklace. "Oppa, you are the only one who knows about ALL my secrets, especially the ones about minho oppa..." I hesitated. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, because...well I am not in love with minho oppa anymore, cause I have Kyuhyun oppa already, and he loves me a lot as well."

Kyuhyun pov:

"Minho...i hope you don't mind me asking, but who is haeseok?" I asked.

"We grew up with him, our families were the closest, Hiro, Haeseok sunbae and mine. He is sort of like Hiro and my mentor and guidance. We would tell him literally everything and he would always give us advice, but he died last year...." He voice faded off as he mentioned the death.

"ah...sorry" I  looked away awkwardly.

"Oppa!" Both of us turned around and see Hiro wheeling herself towards us.

~~~~~

We continued to walk around Incheon a bit more and then went back to Minho's house.

After having lunch Hiro and I left first and Minho stayed there.

Minho pov:

"Yah minho." I turned around as umma comes out of the kitchen after washing the dishes. "Is that Hiro's boyfriend?"

"Deh" I knew they were going to ask that.

"Aigoo, and i have always wanted Hiro to be my daughter in law"

"Umma!" I can't believe she is saying this. "I'm going now!" I shook my head and grabbed my bag. "Bye umma, bye appa!" I shouted as I walked out.

There are less people on the streets now because the students are in school right now and the adults are at work.

I don't really know my feelings toward hiro now. I should let Hiro choose who she likes and not force her.

I admit it, I, Choi Minho still loves her, but is better to remain like this than pushing her and make things between us awkward, I rather be friends with her, and have her talk comfortably to me, than not be around her at all. 

~~~

HARRRRRRO people :) sorry for not updating...I've been busy >.<

heheh I love the weather now~~ but is a bit weird though, cause I am wearing shorts with a thick jumper...so is a mix of winter&summer

anyways, people please comment and support~ cause you are my only motivation...and one of the reason why i haven't been updating is because none of you are commenting :( & &...alright, that was a lie, is because I've been lazy

alright FIGHTING!!