wedding with...

memory box ♥

Kyuhyun pov:

"Oppa~" It is another lovely afternoon, Hiro and I just came back from the hospital, my next schedule is at 6:30pm, so I have 2 hours before it. Hiro came out with a steaming tray which she has taken out of the oven just now.

"It looks really nice!" I helped her to put the tray down on the kitchen table and flipped the cake out to the plate.

She is now using crutches at home because it is more convenient. It is more difficult for her to use crutches but I can tell that she is still trying her best.

I have to say that I really wish time would stop here right now. The two of us together happily.

"Hey hiro, how do you want our wedding to be like?" I know it sounds weird, but I just want to know what she wants.

"eh? Wae? Are you going to marry me this year?" She looked at me and asked.

"If you want to, sure! but I am just wondering"

"ahh, hahahaha, nah we'll still too young...but wedding..hmmmm." She tapped her finger on her chin and thought

"..something fancy but simple at the same time...like I don't know, I want it to matches us, like I want to tell everyone how simplicity and fanciness can exist together, just like the two of us." She giggled and looked at me. "oppa what do you want?"

"I want a wedding that makes you happy, that's all I want"

"but oppa, I'm happy as long as I'm with you!!! It doesn't matter where we are! hehe maybe we should have a wedding at an arcade." She joked and hit my head lightly.

Hiromi pov:

I'm not lying, is true, i'm happy as long as I am with him. He is like the perfect boyfriend, husband....I love him.

Wedding...

`flashback to 4 years old`

"La~~~La~lala! La~~~~La~~~~lala!" I sang the wedding march as I walked back home with Minho oppa.

"Hiro, why are you singing the wedding march?" He gave me a weird look.

"Is because of jihae unnie's wedding last week!!!! She was so PRETTY!!! I'm going to be really pretty when I have my wedding as well, but I'm not going to wear a dress" I danced and pretended to walk down the aisle.

"but all girls wear a dress when they get married!" He caught up to me and pointed out.

"Well, not me!! I'm speical, I'll get married at a soccer stadium! and I'll be wearing my incheon team uniform and everyone who comes have to wear that as well!" I imagined the image in my mind and laughed.

"but that's gonna look like a training or soccer match more than a wedding!"

Why is he always against me! Aigoo!

"Ani, I'm special"

"You're weird hiro" He picked me up and ran forward, "but that's why I love you hiro"

"I love you toooo oppa!!!!" The two of us laughed as he carried me down the street.

~end of flashback~

 "HIro!?" I blinked as I saw Kyuhyun oppa's hand waving in front of my face

"Sorry, I was thinking about something just now." I blushed

"I got a message just now, they want me back now."

Already???

"neh, you wanna come with me today?"

"of course!" That's why I made the cake, I want to give it to the SJ and SHINee members

I went to get some plastic boxes and put the cake in it. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

~~~~

Minho pov:

"Hyung!" I looked up and saw Taemin walking towards me.

"Hey, going to studio now?" i asked.

"neh, but manager said he wants to see you, he is at level 2."

Manager hyung? why?

"Alright then, I'll see you at the studio later" I waved to him and walked towards the elevator.

Hiromi pov:

They were practising already when we got there, and so Kyuhyun oppa just quietly slipped in and I just left the cake on the table. 

Without calling to them, I left the room. I'll come back later, I'll go and visit SHINee first.

After finding out where they are, I wheeled myself to their studio, but then I stopped when I was about to open their door.

"Where's minho?"

"With manager hyung"

"perfect...hey i have a question"

Why can't Minho oppa hear what they are about to say?

"Is it about what he said last night?"

"yeh, and also all the numerous times that he cried himself to sleep"

What!? Why is Minho oppa crying himself to sleep.

I put my ears closer to the door and tried to figure out what they are saying.

"So it is the girl in Japan?"

The girl in japan...isn't that me?

"Key, you know something right?"

"Don't tell anyone, araseo, Minho is in love with hiro"

He did not just say...

"HIRO NOONA!!"

"shush...don't let anyone know, especially kyuhyun hyung."

Minho likes me.

I covered my mouth and reversed. I need some time to think by myself. I didn't know where I was going, I just kept on going.

He likes me. Why didn't I know earlier? Why didn't he tell me?

If he did...I wouldn't be with Kyuhyun oppa right now.

~~~~~

uhoh......what is hiro going to do next ?? `gasps` wakakakakakakakak you shall see in the next update

awww I see a lot of your feeling sorry for minho and I feel guilty for that!!!!!!! aigoo

so Kyuro or Minro?

I am personally a Kyuro shipper but I won't let my own preference affect the story, don't worry