Is my heart shifting?

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

Early in the morning I woke up and looked at the clock.

6:30am.

Time to get ready.

i rubbed my eyes and yawned.

I saw my hand.

I put my hand right in front of me and looked at at

~flashback~

"Hiro, is alright now"

~end of flashback~

Kyuhyun oppa...

`knock knock`

I stood up and walked to the door.

It was one of the workers.

"Morning Hiro, just reminding you that we will be leaving at 7:45" The worker passed me some breakfast and walked to the next room.

I stood there and kept on watching her.

The door opened from the next room.

It was Kyuhyun.

"Oh, annyeong noona," he greeted her with his half asleep voice.

"Kyuhyun, we'll be leaving at 7:45, so you better wake the others up and get ready, here's your breakfast," She handed him a tray of breakfast as well and continued to knock on the doors along the row.

Kyuhyun turned his head and saw me

"Morning" He greeted me.

"Morning oppa," I waved and went back into my room.

I slammed the door and leaned on the door.

My face is burning up so badly.

It must be so red right now.

I quickly went to the toilet and washed my face.

~~~

SJM had a super busy schedule in the morning. After 3 interviews and one show, we finally got to rest.

Not only that, we also met up with SHINee for a bit of touring and lunch.

While we were walking around, there was not a huge crowd as not many people knew that we are touring right now.

They all had their disguises on and I could comfortably walk amongst them without being trampled by fans.It was such a relief.

"How are you feeling today?" I jumped as one of them walked behind me and asked. I had to think for a while before I figured out who he was, because all of them was wearing huge jackets, scarves covering their faces, hats, glasses and stuff like that.

"Great, Kyuhyun oppa," I smiled at him

"How did you know it was me? I tried to imitate Siwon hyung's voice just now" Kyuhyun walked next to me and grabbed my arm.

"Well, obviously you fail." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He looked down at my hand and grabbed

"Is it healing alright?" He turned my hand back and forth.

"Yes oppa, it only stings a bit now, it will be fine soon."

Minho pov:

Again, Kyuhyun and Hiro are together.

He cares for her like I could never do, not that I wouldn't if I was given the chance, it's just that now everything is so awkard between us, I don't know how to approach her.

The more I look at them, the more I think they match.

Hiro looks so happy with him.

Kyuhyun pov:

"Yes oppa, it only stings a bit now, it will be fine soon,"

I love it everytime when she calls me oppa.

Even though she pretty much calls me oppa all the time, I still get really excited when she says it.

I really am in love with her. I haven't even been playing games for the past few days. She has been dominating my heart and mind. So much that games have no more space to be in my heart.

Maybe is time to confess.

I know she told me that she loves Minho, but people change right? Maybe she'll give me a chance.

I told her that I wanted to buy something but I am not sure of the address of the shop so I asked her to come and find it with me.

The two of us walked away from the group  and she started to help me find me.

But the truth is...I don't actually need to go there and we walked passed it already and she didn't realise.

All I wanted to do was to be away from the group as far as possible

"Why don't we take a rest, since we can't find the shop." I pulled her to a stone bench and sat down.

~~~~

HARRRO everyone :)

hmmmmm i wonder what our evil maknae is doing~? hohohoho

thanks for all the supports and commentings ~ greatly appreciated, but keep them coming !

Love you all lots!

ohh yeh, please continue to pray for people in Japan!

FIGHTING!